Chapter 19 arc 2
484 11 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry not sorry.

 

That's it, finna grind some genshin impact now.

Note edited 03/20 @Ambly is the only human that is making me do this.

Yeet~

*POV-MC*

After changing clothes and getting cursed for a second time. I checked the sword out, by using my strongest mana on it.

‘Ah, by the way Lythia, what about the knowledge?’ I asked her.

‘Please call me your aunt from now on.’ She told me.

‘Haaah... Okay, aunt if you would?’ I sighed.

‘Okay my dear niece.’ Suddenly I felt a painful headache with lots of information that came into my head. It was like I knew all that a long time ago and remembered it. I had information on lots of different mana, especially dark mana.

‘Is dark mana every demon’s forte?’

‘More or less. Basically, it’s the most common mana type amongst demons. Anyways, you should spend the day here training your mana control because I have a feeling that the church will be waiting for you at Lebruta.’ Aunt Lythia told me.

And I did so. As I was training with the new methods, I improved a lot in just three hours. I already could launch simple spells with dark mana, still needed a lot more work with other mana types, but still, I could use dark mana for spells, ice for reinforcement and water for healing. Looks like a good combination.

Then at hour six of silently training mana control, I tried out the sword that was just lying on the ground.

I picked it up. I remembered Lythia saying that I need to will it to either appear or disappear. I willed to disappear into the storage, the curse on my left hand started to glow dark blue and the sword disappeared, I willed it to appear, the curse shone again and it appeared, honestly that’s some cool shit.

So, I tried using some of my mana, first water mana, it glowed light blue and just like that, I couldn’t feel anything more. Ice mana seemed to reinforce it making sharper and forming ice all over the handle, nice. Dark mana at first was as if a dark snake ate the sword, then the sword started radiating dark mana, so I decided to test it out.

At first, I swung it against a rock normally without using mana, like a normal sword, it did nothing against the rock. Using water mana was the same just that some water splashed onto it. Using ice mana however, the resulting slash managed to slice about ten centimeters into the rock. Even if it was not much, it was a big improvement from the water mana. Dark mana managed to slice off a good chunk of the rock, I was astonished by the results. Of course, I used different rocks to test the sword.

Then I remembered something else about the sword.

‘Aunt, you said that this sword has a power that takes away lifespan, or in my case, energy. But still, how do I activate it?’ I asked Lythia.

‘If I’m not wrong, you have to focus on the sword’s own mana and feed it. If you feed it different mana, the results will be different.’ She answered.

‘Okay.’

I focused on the sword and felt the small amount of mana inside it, it was very small. I fed it my dark mana, the strongest type, because I felt that this one swing is going to take a lot out of me.

When I swung it, the mana was unleashed with the swing and it just went through the rock, completely shattering it.

‘Oh shit, it’s going to cave in! I have to get out!’ I shouted inside my mind, grabbed the bag that I found at the entrance and ran out, after getting out of the cave it caved in just right behind me.

‘Okay then, looks like it’s time to go towards Lebruta.’

‘Look out fo-’

‘I know the church is going to wait for me.’ I said not even letting Lythia finish.

After walking for thirty minutes, I walked out of the forest into an open field where the entrance to Lebruta was just a little further, and saw the guards, or knights of the church if you like ‘em that way.

“Stop! Demon you are to not enter the city!” One of the squad members shouted.

“Wait. Isn’t this a city which lets demons enter?” I asked.

“You can only die!” they shouted and went for me.

“Everyone stop!” a girl younger than me shouted at her squad mates.

“First I want to ask some questions to you is that is okay with you?” the girl asked.

“Yeah, sure what do you want to know?” I told her.

“Is it true that you attacked father?” she gave me a question.

“What father?” I asked her to be clear.

“Your father, Amentis, well he adopted me so, I’m kind of your sister, but did you attack him?” she said in an angry tone, so I answered in kind.

“So that fuckface is still alive after all. Listen here little girl, I have every right to hate him all I want. I attacked him because you don’t want to know what he made me do.” I answered in an even angrier voice than hers.

“What did he make you do then if you hate him that much?” she asked me.

“He fucking tortured me every day, he made me feel unbearable pain, and worst of all, the day when I finally decided to escape was because he made me kill a five year old kid and his father!”

“No… that is not true! He is very warm and loving, he adopted me and gave me a house to live in!” she tried to argue.

“That is a fucking lie! He is anything but that!”

“Anyways, you came here to kill me, didn’t you? Then come at me and prove the strength of your words.” I told her.

“Everyone attack!” she commanded.

I willed my sword to appear and it did. I took it and coated it in dark mana for strength. I saw that they took their bows and started to shoot arrows.

‘Well, fuck.’ I thought and coated myself in ice mana to fend off their arrows, I was betting everything on this, as the first arrow came in contact with the mana it luckily bounced off without doing anything much.

‘Oh, good it worked.’ I almost deflated like a balloon.

After the successful experiment I fed my mana to the sword again, this time ice mana because the dark mana experiment was a bit too powerful.

When it finally filled up, I heard.

“Everyone she is doing something with her mana get ready!”

After hearing that I immediately unleashed the attack before they could do anything. As I unleashed it the mana came out in one nice swing across the land, after a moment all of the squad members fell down cut in half horizontally, there were twelve bodies in total.

I looked around and saw that the girl that was speaking to me is still alive, but unable to fight. I walked up to her.

“Tell that fucker that I will be coming for him at the same place after I become the demon lord, he better not run, because I will hunt him down to the end of the world if needed, now go.” I turned around.

She stood up and swung her sword to my back. I immediately turned around and took my sword to parry it, as she swung it down, her sword shattered. She had a surprised look on her face and after that I kicked her.

“Don’t even try assassinating me, it won’t work. Although he already knows that.”

“Now go if you still value your life.” I watched her turn around and disappear where she came from.

17