Chapter 20 arc 2
495 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What is sanity?

Who is sanity?

How is sanity?

Where is sanity?

Why is sanity?

 

 

Yeet~

*POV-Lily 2.0*

‘Father, the mission you gave me is impossible, your daughter is really of the Devil race. She killed all of my squad members in one swing, only I managed to survive…’

 

*Back at the church where Lily 2.0 arrived beaten up*

 

“Someone, get a healer and a person with medical practice!” someone shouted.

After Lily woke up, she was asked lots of questions, but she was too shaken up by the events to talk.

The next day Amentis rolled in.

“How are you feeling?” he asked me.

“I’m feeling a bit better now.” I answered.

“Then could you tell me what happened there?”

“She killed all of them in one simple swing and told me to relay you a message. One day after I become the Demon lord, I will be waiting for you at that place, you better not run because I will hunt you down to the ends of the world if needed, also assassination won’t work. That’s the message.” I told my adoptive father.

“After becoming the Demon lord huh… A little bit ambitious don’t you think?” he mumbled to himself.

“Father, she also said that you tortured her and made her kill a little kid and his father, is that true?” I had to ask if this was true or not.

“Of course not. She made that up, so that you would go against me. I never made her do something like that.” He assured me that she lied.

“But still after that injection just how strong did she get?” he mumbled to himself.

‘What injection? And most importantly what is that place she was talking about? I need to find out everything.’

 

*At the meeting room with the officials after Amentis reported the news, he left out the message part. *

 

“She did what?!” the king asked.

“As I already said, she killed all of them except for Lily 2.0, most importantly she killed all of them in one swing of her sword nonetheless.” Amentis repeated the news.

“Just what sort of monster did you create Amentis Ranco?!”

“As you told me, to make the strongest human weapon for this kingdom, and I did as I was told.”

“What exactly did you do?” the king asked.

“I injected her with a magic inducing drug so that she would have magic as her weapon, and then after five years after her first injection, I injected her with a specially prepared vampire primordial blood that you delivered yourself, then she escaped and now became a Devil.”

“Just what sort of monster is she?!”

At that moment there was one person eavesdropping on the conversation, which was Lily 2.0

 

*POV-MC*

After the girl ran away, I looked around the field, the massacre was as beautiful as the landscape here, the bodies cut in half were lying on the ground, there was no blood on the ground because the ice mana unleashed from the sword was able to freeze the spot that it had struck. And I entered deep thought again.

‘So that fucker is still alive, huh… Oh, this just makes it more interesting.’

‘Who is alive?’ Lythia asked.

‘You don’t need to know, actually it’s better to know that he is probably the worst human alive.’

‘I’ll have to go out of my way to make a special torture method for him…’

I thought, and started imagining all of the worst torture methods that I knew from the good old medieval times on earth.

‘Who are going to execute in such cruel methods!?’ Lythia asked me clearly disturbed by the images going through my mind as I was imagining what sort of methods I will use.

‘My father.’ I answered.

‘Who in their right mind would do such a thing?!’

‘Me.’

‘Why?’

‘Because I’m a broken person.’

‘Is your father the one who broke you?’

‘Yes.’

‘What did he do?’

‘Not going to talk about that.’

‘Ah, now that we are talking about the past there is something that’s been bugging me.’ Nox barged into the conversation.

‘What?’ I asked.

‘Every time when we meet up inside your mind, you are always male, not female, care to explain?’

‘Oh, that thing, to put it simply, I died in another world and reincarnated here into this body.’ I answered her.

‘Oooh, then could you tell me more about your past life then?’

‘After I get out of my crime place, then I will.’

‘Also how do you use the teleportation of the dark mana?’ I asked.

‘You can only use it to where you have been, and to use it just concentrate on the place you want to go and use your mana.’

I tried, and failed miserably.

I focused on the place, more accurately on the clearing of the forest which wasn’t far.

Have to say, I butchered it, really hard.

After using my mana, I felt that I’m being pulled to another dimension of sorts, it felt weird but okay, after exiting the dimension I felt that I was falling.

Turned out that I teleported to the right place, but the wrong height, and here I was flying in the sky.

After landing safely, thanks to my flying ability which was getting better with each try. Nox started to crack up again.

‘Not only the flying, but teleportation also. You butchered both. You are so bad at this.’ She started laughing.

‘Oh, shut it.’ I said pouting.

‘So, let’s check the map for any villages in my vicinity, because I’m so hungry I’m going to slaughter a whole village. Plus, this would serve as a good warning to him.’

‘How, would this serve as a warning to him?’ Mother asked.

‘Let me explain.’

‘I’m going to destroy a village, and leave one person alive to tell the tale, this should set some fear into people. And I don’t know if you saw it or not, but I saw that the ones who attacked me, were from the church. Also, the one who asked me about the fuckface is apparently adopted by him, so that means he is either with the church or has connections. But the message I gave to him, most probably will stay with him, so I would like to pass another one to the ruler of this country. This should set some fear into them, because imagine this, an unknown threat could be here at any moment to take your life. Yeah, that should be pretty scary.’

‘Now all I need is a village which is near an important place for this country and is pretty big.’

‘Why does it need to be near an important place?’ Now Lythia asked.

‘Really? To show them that I could take that place instead, anyways that means extra fear.’

‘Oh, now I understand. You really are fit to rule as the Demon lord, knowing how to sow fear, and take down a country is really valuable. But I’m worried at how will they recognize you as their leader.’ Lythia finally understood what I had meant.

‘I’ll make them.’

After finding a village that was pretty big but had no valuable places nearby, I set off to murder them.

16