Le Chapteh 21 arc 2
456 11 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
After this week's chapter dump, I will need to go on a little hiatus. Want to know why?

CUZ I DON'T HAVE ANY CHAPTERS STOCKED UP!!!

THAT'S WHY!!!

 

Yeet~

After traveling a good bit away from the slaughter place, Nox finally couldn't hold it in.

‘So, will you tell me about yourself?’

I ignored her and went towards a river that I saw, after touching the water I felt that it was cold, but I realized that after getting ice mana it doesn’t get unbearably cold, just a bit chilly. After taking off my clothes I got inside the stream, it was quite good considering that the water was cold.

‘What did you want?’ I asked pretending that I didn’t hear the previous bit.

‘I asked you to tell me about your past life.’ She reminded.

‘What can I say? It wasn’t that unusual. My parents got into an accident when I was maybe five or six years old, only my dad survived and mom died, so I grew up without a mother. I wasn’t particularly smart or anything, I just spent my days reading various history books and fantasy novels about kingdom building, it just seemed interesting, then one day I entered my bathtub and supposedly passed out and drowned at the place, I wonder how my father is, after he found out that I drowned in a literal bathtub.’

‘Wow, you really lived a boring life didn’t you.’

‘You are not wrong on that. But even then, here I am, on my way to slaughter a village.’

‘How can you talk about death so easily like that?’ Lythia asked me.

‘And how come a devil can’t handle mere thought of torture?’ I asked her back.

‘Come on now, Lily. Sister Lythia can’t hold such thoughts well, even though she is a devil. You could say she is the odd sheep.’

‘Anyways, I think what I want to think, it’s not my problem that you are inside the whole time.’

‘Either way, -making my way to hell, fuck ‘dem people, I’m gonna kill them either way, hm, hm, hm…’ (yes this is an EddieVR moment) I descended into such thought train, just singing a song about killing people.

I got out of the river, I just manipulated the water off of me, hehe I’m smart.

And set off towards the village.

 

 

After checking my map, I saw that the village is pretty close to me so, I decide to check it out during the day and strike at night.

When I approached the village, the guards stood in my way.

“Who are you? State your business here!” one of the guards asked.

‘As much as I would like to kill them now, I have to wait until the night.’ I thought.

“I’m Rosette an adventurer, I came here because I was interested.” I obviously lied with a straight face.

“Show us your guild card.” The same one told me.

I gave it to them, after some checking, he gave it back.

“Welcome to the village of Omrus.” They greeted me in unison.

When I walked in, I saw that this is not a village, it’s too big to be called a village but too small for a small city.

‘Anyways, tonight I’m going to have to do a lot of work.’ I thought.

So, I went to the nearest smithy, which turned out to be at the start of the village. Immediately after entering it I heard the smith hard at work, so I went to look at the swords for sale, as I was interested in them even though I already have an unbreakable sword.

Since I had only 445pec on myself right now, I needed to limit my expenses and let me admit, I was terrible at that.

As I was looking at the swords the apprentice walked out.

“Welcome to the smithy how can I help y-y-you.” He stuttered.

“I would like to meet the smith of this smithy.” I told him.

“O-okay, let me get her.” He told me and disappeared to the other side of the doors.

After a bit, the smith walked out, the smith was a woman with red hair that reminded me of mother too much, if my mother was buff, have to say that was unexpected, anyways I placed the sword back to the place.

“So, how can I help you, you better make it quick because I still have stuff to do.” She spoke to me in an impatient tone.

“Okay, now my question is going to sound a bit awkward but do you know a woman named Lene Ranco?” I asked her if she knows mother.

“What do you want from her!? I’m not going to tell you anything about her!” she flamed up.

“Please calm down! I was just asking because you look almost exactly like my mother.”

“Wait, the little Lene got a kid? You gotta tell me more.” She said immediately calming down.

“More exactly, I’m her daughter, even though I don’t look like it.” I started to talk with her.

“Okay, wait a bit. First, we have to move somewhere nicer, come with me.” She spoke.

I followed her to a nicely made room with pictures of her and mother hanged on the wall, it was actually cute.

“Would you like anything?” she asked me.

“No need, I will get what I want the most tonight. Anyways what would you like to know?” I asked her.

“Firstly, let me introduce myself, I’m Rene Landre, Lene’s sister.”

“Well then, nice to meet you, I’m Liliana Ranco, Lene’s daughter.” I introduced myself with clear disgust when I told her my last name.

“You seem to hate your last name, what happened and where is Lene?” She barraged me with questions full of worry.

“Okay wait a bit, let me start from the beginning.” I told her, and started to talk about everything what happened to me during the time spent with father.

After I ended my story time Rene flared up.

“How dare that cunt faced fucker! Is my lil’ sis alright?!”

“I don’t know, because after I escaped, I hadn’t seen her for twelve years now.”

“It’s unbelievable how you are able to stay sane after all the pain.” She sat back at her chair.

“I’m not sane, because I’m planning on making a blood river.”

“Anyways, let me ask you a question, do you have any attachments to this village?” I asked.

“Don’t have any I just opened a shop here for extra money, why do you ask?” she told me.

“Now, could you tell me something about this sword?” I told her whilst summoning my sword from the curse storage.

“Hmm… I don’t know much, but this sword is really strong, but it’s visible that it’s feeding on one’s life, I think you shouldn’t use it.”

“So nothing new then, alright now that I know everything can I let you in on my plan?” I asked her.

“Yeah, sure go ahead.”

“Please keep in mind that if you won’t go along with it, I will be forced to kill you.” I warned her whilst looking into her eyes.

“Pfft, you kill me? It’s impossible for anyone without mana to even touch me.” She replied.

Only then had I realized that I was masking my mana.

“Oh, so you think I don’t have any mana? Then go ahead have taste of it.” I unleashed the mana again after having it inside the mana realm all this time.

“Okay, now that was a fucking lie, okay you can stop, let me in on the plan.” She said after feeling the feel of my mana.

“Sit back, relax and listen.” I told her.

17