Chapter 22 arc 2
437 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
His name is Jeff.

 

One more chaptah until hiatus…

 

Yeet~

“And that is it.” I finished with my plan.

“You really are not sane after all.” She said after hearing it.

“But why did you tell me?”

“Because I want to leave a message for the ruler of this country, and I don’t want to kill my mother’s sister, so you are the perfect target for the message. I recommend that you go outside tonight, to see the horrors that will occur.” I told her.

“Alright, I’m doing this only because my sister is in danger.”

“Glad to have you agree, that is it, I will go now because I still need to survey this village.” I left with a smile.

“You are a demon at heart, aren’t you?”

“I’m a vampire, and now I’m hungry. Tonight’s massacre would have occurred even if I wasn’t planning the message either way.”

After leaving the smithy I decided to satisfy my hunger for now.

‘Does any of sort of mana has an invisibility use?’ I asked the freeloaders in my head.

‘If I’m not wrong the light mana has a use, but frankly I don’t know.’ Nox answered.

‘Yeah, the same for me.’ Lythia answered the same.

Since none of my mana had an invisibility use, I went to a suspicious looking alleyway and made use of my dark mana to blend into the dark surroundings. After spotting my first victim I went after her.

I generated enough darkness to envelop me and make me look like just a big ball of darkness. I jumped towards her, pulling her into the alleyway, she screamed.

“Help!”

“No one is going to help you, now just shut up and let me kill you.” I told her, and started to dig into her neck, I felt like I hadn’t eaten for ages.

After satisfying my hunger for blood I went to the highest point of the village to see the layout of it. It was rather simple there were three main roads that people mostly used, and the houses were along every side of it, I didn’t count the houses, but it looked like there were about twenty-five houses and if one house had about four members there, then that meant there would about one hundred people here.

“Not bad, this should be pretty fun.”

‘You shouldn’t think out loud. What if someone heard you?’ Nox asked me.

‘Simple, just kill them.’ I answered her.

‘Is death all you can think about?’ Lythia asked me.

‘After finding out that the fuckface is still alive, that is the only thing I can think about, I think about his torture every day, I lived just so I could kill him, I know the purpose that I lived for.’

‘You really are broken.’

‘I never said that I was alright.’

 

 

And, just like that the night came.

“Okay, let’s go do some murder.”

I turned on my mana eyes and scanned the surroundings for any suspicious stuff, seems like there is nothing around me at least.

I went over to the guards to dispose of them first because they are the only ones that pose a threat.

I summoned my sword, and slashed the throat of one, and stabbed the other one, then went over to the nearest house near me and knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” someone answered the door.

“Your grim reaper.” I said and just drove my sword into his chest.

He went limp and fell, I skipped over him and walked into the house.

“Who are you?” a woman, presumably his wife, asked me.

 

“This village’s demise.” And stabbed her also.

“What are you doing to my mama?!” a boy of about seven years shouted at me.

He reminded me of my day when I escaped. (For reference look chapter 10)

“I’m helping your parents to be a good message towards the ruler of the country, and you will be soon.” I said and just walked over to him and stabbed him also. After I finished with this house, I grabbed some flint, which I found at the camp, and struck it against a knife I found in the house, with them I lit a fire. Soon enough the house caught on fire, and I had to get out.

“Someone, get water! A house is on fire!” I heard a woman shout.

“Yeah, she’s right! Get Some water!” I heard someone else add.

Just like that whilst they were trying to put out the fire, I went over to the other side of the village and killed another family, also burning their house in the process.

“Someone, there is a fire here also!” they started to shout.

I did this in the opposite sides until everyone was gathered in different sides helping to extinguish the houses. I went over to the group that almost had extinguished the house. They had gathered quite well also, twenty in one group, thirty in another and forty in the last, because I had lit up only three houses and killed the rest.

I went over to the group of twenty and charged in, since most of them had no combat experience and their attention was shifted towards the house it was easy for me to kill them, I just charged in and just stabbed them one after another, and luckily it was so loud that no one noticed me. Once I finished with them, I went to the group of thirty, for this group, to be safe, I charged my sword with some dark mana, after killing about eleven of them, did they finally notice me.

“Everyone look out, there is a demon here!” one of them shouted and set off a chain of panic.

“There’s a demon!”

“Aaah, everyone save yourselves!”

“Oh, you’re not running anywhere.” I spoke and unleashed the little mana in the sword to kill the group that was running away, I did a horizontal slash, and all of them fell, after being cut in half.

To not waste any chances, I charged my sword almost full, because I didn’t want to be walking around with no mana.

After arriving I just unleashed the swing of mana to not waste any chances, no matter how much I wanted to kill everyone myself. Once everyone fell down, I went over to the smithy.

“Is it finally time?” Rene asked.

“Yes.” I simply said.

“Why are you killing everyone?!” I heard a voice behind me.

I immediately turned around to see Rene’s helper rushing towards me with a sword.

“Do you even know how to use that?” I asked him.

“Yes, and I will kill you!” he shouted.

“Wait, Jeff no!” Rene wanted to stop him but it already was too late, as I had already stabbed into his chest.

“This is what it means to use a sword, you either take, or offer your life. No in between.”

After the guy, apparently named Jeff died, I turned back.

“Okay, now go and tell my message to the ruler that a new Demon lord is born, I don’t care what you will do, just give him that message. And I will go towards the demon kingdom then, meet you later someday.”

“My niece has turned into a demon…” she said, sad and scared.

16