Chapter 23 arc 2 END
541 28 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm probably gonna make @Ambly die from a stroke whilst reading this.

I don't have much confidence left for this chap.

 

As for the hiatus problem... I will try my best to deliver chappies by the nearest time I'm done which should be monday IF everything works out the way I want, which, let's all agree, will not. But I will try to speedrun those chaps.

*Cue my speedrun music* (which is S3RL hentai if any of you want the sauce)

 

Yeet~

After rounding up the village for any loose ends and setting everything on fire I left.

I traveled a good bit away from it, but I could still see the light in the dark night sky and smell it burning.

 

*POV-Lily 2.0*

After the encounter with my step-sister, and after her village massacre message reached us, I could feel that my life turned upside down.

Father started to treat me colder than he used to, and everyone in the church looked at me like I was cursed, whilst saying stuff like.

“Don’t get yourself involved with her, the Devil has marked her as her target and shall kill everyone in their way.”

“Yeah, I heard her elite squad got wiped out and only she survived.”

“It’s in your best interest to not get involved with her, unless you want to die so badly.”

Everyone started to look at me with such looks.

‘Stop it, I’m not a Devil.’

‘Yes, you are not a Devil my darling.’

“Who just said that?” I asked.

‘It’s me.’ The voice again resounded in my head.

‘Who are you?’

‘Aww, can’t you remember me? Given what the Gods did to you, you wouldn’t remember.’

‘State your business or leave.’ I told the voice to.

‘Okay, then you can come over to my realm then.’ The voice said, and I felt that I collapsed.

“Welcome to the realm of the gods!” a cheerful voice of a man welcomed me.

“To where?” I asked.

“To the realm of gods, the only place where a god lives.” He explained.

“And why am I here?”

“Because you have been chosen as a hero to save the world of Nightfall!”

I just stayed in place dumbfounded like I was just offered the whole world’s worth of gold.

“If you can’t understand anything, let’s, go to the court room then.”

Just like that he took me, to the court room as he called, it was more like just a big room than a court room.

“So, she is the hero.” A really beautiful lady spoke.

“Oh, isn’t she a flattering one.” A big muscled man stood up.

‘What in the world?’

“Let’s skip the details and go to the main part.”

“Girl, you’ve been chosen as the hero for Nightfall, you will gain the powers needed, to defeat the Demon lord.” The man said.

“But aren’t Demon lords normally defeated by the church?” Because that’s what we’ve been told.

“Normally, yes. But this time the Demon lord is not normal she is a vampire and a Devil in one person, two of the most vicious races combined into one should not exist. That is where you come to play, with our blessings you will be able to kill her.”

“Looks like our time is up, you will see a symbol of a white rose shining on your hand, it will be your hero mark. Good luck.” And everything went white.

 

*Back to the reality. *

 

When I woke up, I felt a warm feeling in my right hand, I looked over to see a white golden shining rose open up on my hand.

“No way, don’t tell me you’re the hero?” A priest that was in my room at the time, probably to check up on me, asked me.

“Umm, yes, and the gods told me to kill the Demon lord.”

“Then that shall be your duty, and our duty is to assist to the hero.” He told me.

 

*POV-MC* (a couple hours before the whole hero stuff.)

After checking with the map, I set off towards the Demon country to become the Demon lord.

‘Only now I can go to my main task, which is to rule the demons.’

‘Finally, I was thinking that maybe you tricked me about your plan.’ Nox popped up.

‘I never forgot about it, just got sidetracked by all these events.’

‘So, what is your plan?’

‘I will have to think one up front when I get there, but I’m going to have you squeezed dry of any information you have.’ I told her with an evil smile.

‘L-L-Lythia please heeelp meee!’ She started crying for help.

‘I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. You have the information necessary from me.’ Lythia immediately backed out.

‘Okay, I will start then, listen.’

‘There are six types of Demons: normal demons, vampires, children of the sun and moon, dwarves, beastkin.’ She started going.

‘But I already know that, you told me that one time before.’ I told her.

‘I know that, but your plan should be to go to a beastkin clan and get them to answer your questions about how to become the demon lord.’ She told me.

‘Wait, aren’t you trying to just get out of the situation?!’ I immediately realized.

‘Uhhh… No…’ she reluctantly spoke.

‘Yes, you are. Now spill the information.’

‘I don’t know anything! Okay! It was my husband who became the Demon lord not me, plus when I married him, I was only told that he is the Demon lord then, you could imagine my reaction. And then there I was Nox Daemonium a Demon royalty. And the most important part is, that he would do the work! He wouldn’t even let me help him, so I just took control of the army.’ She started going on about her past.

‘Okay, no wonder the vampires lost the great war. This is no place to start reminiscing about the past, old lady.’

‘Hey, I’m not old! Anyways carry on with the plan.’

‘Yeah, and I’m a fucking saint then.’ I said.

‘You should go for the clan near the lake first, so if you meet their leader just introduce yourself as Liliana Daemonium, and if he still remembers the last name, he will help you surely, also if you show him your left hand, he will have no choice but to help.’

‘What is special about it?’

‘Wait didn’t I tell you? Your hand bears the mark of the Demon lord, it’s that Black and purple shining rose on your hand when you took the sword, I remembered him saying that only the qualified one can use it fully.’

‘I’m afraid that this is as much as you can tell.’ Suddenly another unknown voice intruded.

‘Who are you, you god damn fucker!?’ I immediately asked.

‘Now, that is no way to talk with a god.’

‘If you are a god, then I am a saint then.’ I responded the same.

‘But I am not lying, anyways let’s go to the god realm.’

It looked so divine that I almost thew up.

“Now, please don’t throw up, I need to take you to the upper gods.”

“Wait, Nox, Lythia you are here also!?” I looked at them, they looked way different from how they appear in my mind, Nox was a bit smaller than usual, about 160 centimeters, and had tanned skin, something you wouldn’t expect from a vampire, but Lythia looked like your default saint from any anime you can find (she looks like Kaori from arifureta but blonde and more ARA ARA-like.)

“FOLLOW ME!” the supposed to be god, shouted at me after being tired of waiting.

I followed him to the big room where I saw three gods standing.

‘Are they really supposed to be gods, they look more like neets to me.’

“This one is pretty brave, calling us neets in our presence.” One of them spoke.

“Then you shouldn’t read minds if you don’t want to hear what they think about you, don’t you think?” I told them.

“No thought shall go away from us unheard!” a man stood up now.

‘Then I’m not being the least bit sorry for you fuckers.’ I thought with a smile.

“Let me get to the point. YOU SHALL NOT EXIST IN THIS WORLD! WE WILL DESTROY YOU!” Someone was starting to get a bit angry.

“Then come at me.” I purposely told them, because I knew that they can’t do shit to me.

“We will send down a hero far stronger than you and he shall kill you! Now begone you stupid Devil lord!”

And just like that, I woke up with Nox and Lythia inside my head again.

Off towards the lake clan of beastkin.

17