Chapter 3 arc 3
385 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I know I've already said that, but get ready to rip your hair out @Ambly.

 

 

 

Yeet~

‘That is a recipe for a disaster!’ Nox shouted at me.

‘How come?’ I asked.

‘If you combine your mana, it will be a disaster! Can you remember what happened with dark mana alone?’ She reminded me of what happened during the time I tested the sword out.

‘Ooooh, yeeeaaaaah.’ I couldn’t remember it at all.

Since I couldn’t remember what happened then, I got to work. I focused on my overall mana and guided it towards the blade, once I started to feel tired, I didn’t stop, I decided to put all mana into there.

Whilst I was gathering my mana, I saw that my target was starting to break the ice she was trapped in, so I had to wrap this up quickly. Once she broke the top half of the ice, I unleashed my mana blade.

“I call this “EXPLOSION” you can fuck off now!” I was starting to get crazy from the mana loss in the blood. (Yes, it is a Megumin reference, if you get it, then you have good taste in anime.)

I readied myself for a sideways slash from left to right, and unleashed it.

Once mana left the blade, it came out as a fucking huge dark slash in the air that was visible. I don’t know why was it like that, but still it was cool. Once the huge slash made contact with the target, it exploded, then the water mana started to go at the girl, it exploded on the target, with her being in the middle. I was also caught up in the explosion, but it didn’t hurt me because it was my mana. After the water mana died down, the ice mana was unleashed, when it was unleashed, it made an even bigger explosion than the two combined and froze everything around it, except me, covering the forest around me. I don’t know how much of the forest was covered, but it was awesome.

To sum it all up, it was just series of explosions put in the order that I did, I made the dark mana on the outside, water in the middle and ice on the end.

The result was this beautiful explosion that covered the forest in ice.

After the explosion I passed out from mana loss.

 

*POV-Theresa* whilst the hooded duo was heading for Lily.

(Yes, she is getting another vision.)

 

A dark figure stood inside a white room and started to talk.

“Go help the Devil, should she fall, you shall perish.”

After the vision stopped, I got up and looked around the room to make sure I was home, because the visions were getting more real.

I walked towards the meeting room where my father was fighting with others on what to do about the Devil.

“I say, we decline his help!” one of them was shouting.

Whilst the others were shouting.

“Let’s accept his help, because we need it!”

And my father was shouting.

“Let me fight him!”

After I was fed up with them. I shouted even louder than them.

“I HAVE NEW INFORMATION ABOUT HER!” Everyone immediately stopped and looked at me.

I started to blush, after realizing that all the attention was directed at me.

“Um, as I just said I have new information about the Devil.”

“Okay, go on.” My father encouraged me.

“She is being attacked right now, and it said, ‘we should help her, if she falls, we shall perish’ this was the message.” I ended my presentation.

“I say we should go and see her strength.” My father made a wise decision for once.

“Yeah, I agree, we should see her strength after all.” Everyone agreed.

“So, where is she fighting?” he asked.

“Near the North-East Lake.”

“Then grab a squad of ten elites, and let’s go.”

After gathering the squad, we set off towards the lake.

Once we arrived, we split up into groups of two, I stayed with my overprotective father, of course, and we stayed in the shadows for the whole fight.

Once I felt the Devil gathering the mana towards one spot, I told father.

“Brace yourself for a powerful explosion, we might get blown off.”

“Okay.” He replied, and readied himself for a shockwave to hit.

But once it hit us, we were blown off immediately. She was stronger than we could even imagine, most probably the strongest warrior the beastkin clan has ever seen in decades.

After the explosions ended, we could finally get closer to her.

Once we got closer to the lake, we saw her figure standing up.

“She should’ve lost all her mana, how can she even stand up?” I asked no one in particular.

After those words I was pulled back into the white room.

“That is not the Devil, that is the inner Demon that is asking for blood, shall she get her fill, she shall return, shall she not, she shall slaughter everyone. The choice is yours to make, yours alone.”

And I was back to the forest again.

Once the Devil stood up, she looked immediately at me, it felt like her eyes pierced through the soul itself. I got to work on bringing her back.

I took a small knife from my father’s waist and cut my palm, a couple of small blood beads appeared.

“What are doing?” my father asked.

“I’m going to bring her back. Just trust me.” I told him and started to run towards the Devil.

After closing in, I put it on her mouth making her drink my blood. Once my hand got onto her mouth, she bit through it and started to drink my blood. If not for me being a special beastkin race and having double the amount of blood than a human and any other beastkin. I would’ve lost all of my blood, but now I have now lost a little over half of my blood.

Once she stopped drinking my blood, she fell asleep. And I fell on top of her.

“Theresa! Are you alright?” my father asked.

“Yes, I’m alright, but I can’t move right now, so could you please take me and her to the clan.” I told him.

“Yeah, alright but first.”

“COME HERE YOU COWARDS!” he shouted. And soon other elite members came.

“Someone, take the Devil and bring her to the clan.” He told them as he picked me up in a princess carry and started walking home.

“But sir, she is naked and here are no women who made it into the elites. What should we do?” One of them pointed out the obvious.

“I don’t know, figure that out by yourselves.” He said whilst grinning, because his hands were carrying me, and he couldn’t carry anyone else.

14