Chapter 4 arc 3
386 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
@Ambly I hope u are ready.

Yes, I have an addiction to crazy.

 

 

Yeet~

*POV-Rosemary*

I was just enjoying my everyday sleep like usual, but I felt it, that little connection between me and the other mark bearer.

“If I kill her, I will get the mark thought to be lost, and then he will be forced to hand over his mark to me and I will be the first complete Demon lord.”

 

*POV-MC*

I woke up with a terrible headache, it was so bad I almost passed out again from the pain, but it wasn’t that bad because of some certain events.

“Ouch, aah my head fucking hurts.” I said as I sat up in a bed whilst clutching my head.

“Don’t worry it will get better soon, this is the effect of losing all your mana.” Someone spoke to me.

“Hmm?” I turned my head.

“Ouch, who the fuck are you and where am I?” I asked the girl in front of me.

“Let me introduce myself first. Your Majesty, I’m Theresa, daughter of the war chief Rotsgard, and the one who guided the warriors to get you from the lake.” The girl apparently named Theresa introduced herself.

“And where am I?” I asked the second question.

“You are currently in a guest room inside the house of war chief, which is in the current beastkin clan.” She answered.

“Wait, aren’t beastkin supposed to be one big kingdom?”

“Yes. But when the overlord took over, our people rejected her and fled here.”

“How long ago was that?” I asked, maybe Nox was up to something.

“About fifty years ago.” She answered, I remembered that it was after the great war.

“After the great war, huh.” I mumbled to myself.

“Okay, anyways, take me to the one who’s got the most political power here.”

“Understood, your majesty.” She answered.

“Wait.” I stopped her.

“Yes?”

“Why do you keep calling me your majesty?”

“Because you carry the mark of the king, in this case the queen.” She explained to me.

“Okay…” it was most probably my mark of the Demon lord.

“Anyways, let me go get my father.”

Once she left the room I got up from the bed. After I got up, I realized I was naked, but how was I naked? I racked my brain only to remember that when I was fighting the duo of ice and light, I was fighting them naked.

‘Ah, so that explains the point why the guy was staring at my chest the whole time.’

‘You really should be more shameful.’ Nox decided to get inside my monologue.

‘I don’t care, it’s my body, not yours.’ I refuted.

‘Also don’t forget to introduce yourself as Lily Daemonium the daughter of Nox. You got that?’

‘Yes, yes I got that.’

After I got up, I saw my clothes on the chair, so I just took them and dressed up, and after that waited.

After a while the two came in.

“How is our guest?” A guy who apparently is the war chief and Theresa’s father came in.

“I’m good, thank you for your hospitality.” I thanked them.

“No need, the honor is ours to house one of the royals.” He spoke, only to get hit in the stomach from his daughter.

“Ouch, what was that for?” He asked her.

“Because, she is our only hope! Remember the vision, ‘Shall we accept, we shall prosper once again, shall we not, we shall perish.’ It clearly said everything you need to understood.”

“Okay, I will be more respectful.” He said to her in a soft tone.

‘Seems he loves his daughter a lot.’ I thought.

“Anyways, did you guys capture the guy I had knocked out?” I asked them.

“Ah, yes we have him captured because he had been knocked out, so we took him.” Rotsgard answered.

“Good, then take me to him.” I told him.

“Sure, let’s go.” He said and we left the house.

Once we got outside, I saw that other beastmen and women were looking at me, probably because I was wearing a T-shirt, which doesn’t cover my mark.

‘Yeah, that’s most probably the case.’

“Would you please tell me your name, I’m bad with formalities, so I just want a quick way to refer to you.” Rotsgard asked.

“Father! You shouldn’t do that!” Theresa immediately went after his throat.

I just laughed.

“Yeah, sure. I’m Liliana Daemonium, the daughter of Nox Daemonium.” I introduced myself just as Nox told me.

“Are you joking?” Both of them asked me at the same time.

“No, I’m not joking, Nox really is my mother, although she cannot meet anyone at the time.” I told them.

“Oh, luck finally is on our side it seems.” Rotsgard spoke.

“Huh? What?” I was just standing there confused.

‘Haaaah, that guy never changed.’ Nox woke up.

‘You know this guy?’ I asked her.

‘Yes, he used to be one of my closest friends, that’s why I said go here. Don’t worry you can completely trust him.’

‘Okay…’

“Let’s go have a spar then! If you really are the daughter of Nox then you should know how to fight with or without mana.” He challenged me.

“Father! She just got up from bed after two weeks in a coma.” Theresa told him.

“Wait, you mean, I slept for two weeks?” I asked her.

“Umm… Yes.” She said.

“Is it from the mana loss?” I asked to be sure.

“Most probably, and it was probably because you haven’t slept well for a long time as well.” She explained.

“Oh, yeah, that explains it then, I have been going without sleep almost all the time since the goblin village.” I mumbled to myself.

“When was that?” Theresa must’ve overheard it.

“Umm, I think it was about two months ago.” I answered her.

“How is it possible going without sleep that long!?” she practically almost shouted at me.

“I mean, I wasn’t without sleep at all, I slept every five days for about six hours total.” I explained to her.

“How is it possible!?” she was one question away from shaking me.

“I was trained like that.” I spoke whilst recalling those sour memories.

“Who trained you like that!?” Now it was Rotsgard who was questioning.

“A piece of shit that needs to be tortured in the worst way possible, and I ‘accidentally’ have the best way to torture him on hand.” I replied emotionlessly. (Yes, I have methods of torture written, just don’t know how will I have to put that in words.)

He seemed surprised at my answer and expression I had at the moment.

“Seems you don’t want to talk about him, anyways do agree to our little spar?” He asked me, distracting me from my thoughts. I was thankful for that.

“But father! She hasn’t recovered yet!” Theresa was still arguing.

“It’s okay, I can do it.” I answered.

“Okay then let’s go to the tournament arena!” He was definitely happy.

After saying that we started going a little bit to the left towards a building made of good bricks, that stood out the most.

“Let’s go grab ourselves a weapon and we can go have a battle.”

After grabbing the weapons, we went towards an empty field, looks like Nox was telling the truth about their scenery picking, also during our time when taking the weapon, I saw that he is using a big sword otherwise known as a broadsword.

The rules were really simple, if the opponent is exhausted, surrenders or anything happens that he’s unable to continue the spar, the other wins.

Like that our duel commenced.

12