Chapter 5 arc 3
384 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
@Ambly I hope u like this, u sick bastard.

 

(Okay, that's highkey me, but still.)

Also, kind of a warning.

There will be some gore at the end. Do whatever the fuck you want.

Yeet~

Once our spar started, I didn’t waste any time, I took my simple sword made of iron, it wasn’t very well made, and started running towards him. I waited for the right time to summon my “Demon” sword, as Nox called it.

“Not wasting any time, I see!” He spoke out of excitement.

After getting close to him, I swung at his arm, but he blocked it with his huge sword, which he swung as easily as a toy.

‘It seems he is strong.’ I thought.

‘His style is to just swing this thing with his strength since he doesn’t have any mana, but be aware he still has some strategies left.’ Nox informed me of his style.

So, I formed my examination of him.

‘Wolf man, uses a broadsword, no magic only pure strength and wits, danger rank 3, possible strategies: exhaustion, surprise, secret magic attack or everything combined.’

‘Umm… exhaustion won’t work on him, he has so much stamina, it’s almost scary, the surprise and magic attack might work on him but you will need a lot of concentration which he will not allow. Good luck.’

After getting corrected I was only left with those options.

‘Seems, it will not be easy.’

“Finished evaluating me?” he asked suddenly.

“What are you talking about?” I asked him, faking my confusion.

“I know that look, you were just evaluating me, and designing a strategy which would be able to beat me, that look is way too serious for your cute face.” He explained.

“Heh, if it seems that way to you, then keep it that way, your tricks won’t work on me.” I bit back.

And jumped to him immediately, as he saw that, he swung upwards diagonally from left to right, so I jumped to the left side and tried to attack him, but somehow, he was able to get himself behind me, and swung down downwards diagonally from left to right.

“Checkmate.” He said.

I knew that the sword I had now isn’t strong enough to even redirect that attack that was coming for me, so I dropped the useless sword and summoned mine, once I summoned it, I turned around infused it with dark mana to the brim, whilst reinforcing it with ice and then parried the swing.

I parried it really uncomfortably, I was swinging it upwards diagonally from left to right, whilst he was swinging it the same way but downwards, that was why I had it filled with dark mana, the most destructive type I had.

Once I unleashed it, it immediately tore through his sword. I just cut his sword in half, one half was flying and the other was still in his hand.

“No, it’s my checkmate.” I spoke.

After I beat him there were whispers all around us.

“She beat the war chief?”

“Yeah, how is that possible?”

“Really weird.”

After the whispers died down, we started to talk.

“Where did you get that sword from?” He asked me all serious all of a sudden.

“I found it where I found it, that’s not your problem.”

“That sword is a lost relic of the Demon lord, that’s why I’m asking.” He explained.

“Anyways, that was a good fight. You really are the daughter of Nox, but your swordplay is pretty bad, whoever taught you was also bad.”

“I know, but that’s the only thing I can do.” I told him.

“Oh, I have a question.” I spoke.

“Okay, shoot.” Rotsgard told me.

“What did you do to the guy that was knocked out, and what is left of the girl that was in the middle of the explosion?”

“Oh, that… The guy is in our questioning and there was no girl in the explosion.” He answered.

“Now that’s good news, I just wanted to practice my torture methods.” I smiled.

“Can you take me to him?” I asked.

“Of course. Follow me.” He told me.

After saying that we went back to the armory to return our swords, my sword was in one piece, whilst his, in two pieces.

Once we returned our swords, he took me to a place that was underground.

Lots of bad memories started going back.

“Are you okay?” He asked me.

“Yeah, just bad memories.” I told him.

“It sure as hell doesn’t seem like bad memories.” He replied.

“It must be because I’m thinking of killing that bastard in the most gruesome way you can imagine.” I told him, because I was probably smiling in a creepy way.

“I don’t know who is your target, but let me pray for him.”

“You don’t need to, he doesn’t fucking deserve it.”

“Okay, we are here.” Ho told me whilst entering a normal basement room with the guy inside it, he had some bruises and hit marks showing that he was tried by the interrogators.

“Do you have some wire or something?” I asked him, when I remembered one killing method, the blood eagle, a pretty nice historical piece if I had to say so myself.

“We have some rope here, but no wire, what are you trying to do?” He asked me.

“Have you ever heard about a method of killing in the blood eagle style?” I gave him a question.

“No, I haven’t.” he answered.

“Then let me introduce you to it.”

I told him whilst grabbing the guy and slapping him awake.

“Huh, what?” he started to wake up.

“Now listen, either you give me good information and die like a good boy, or you don’t and you die in the most painful way possible. Which one do you choose?” I asked him.

He laughed.

“Of course, I’m not going to give you any information, I might be not the brightest, but I was trained against torture.” He answered.

“That’s a shame.” I said.

I then carved into his back with my sword and opened the wound, then I started cutting the ribs away from the spine, and finally with the rope I pulled out the lungs out through the resulting wounds. The victim of course is currently screaming in agony.

“They never trained me against someone this crazy!” He was screaming.

“Stop screaming.” I spoke and tugged onto the rope and pulled the lungs even more.

Apparently, I was tugging a little too strongly, because his lungs got torn away from his back and he was dying with every second. Once he died, I spoke.

“Oops, looks like I pulled a little too strong.”

“Please, don’t do that in front of others, it’s really gruesome and scary at how calm you stay.” Rotsgard started evaluating my work.

“No need to worry I’m ever planning to kill one guy with this method.”

‘I hope you are not ready for this. You fuckface.’ I thought.

12