Chapter 6 arc 3
394 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
@Ambly kill me now pls.

 

Yeet~

“Who are you going to kill like this?” He asked me.

“My father.” I answered, I really didn’t have any reason to hide this.

“Wait a damn minute. Isn’t your father the husband of Nox? What was his name again?” He started.

‘His name is Hijun.’ Mother told me.

“Hijun?” I tried to remind him.

“Yes, so if you want to kill your father, doesn’t that mean Hijun?” he asked me.

“No. In truth, I was turned into a vampire, and my true father is the one who tortured me, so you can guess the other parts by yourself.” I told him the partial truth.

“Then good luck on your hunt.” He wished me.

“And also, I got a deal for you, are you willing to hear it out?” I asked him.

“I shouldn’t hear it alone, come with me to the meeting room, that’s where we accept everything.” He told me to follow him.

“Okay.” I answered and went behind him.

After leaving the basement we went to this building which had a big room and a table that went along the walls, leaving a big space in the middle, and about ten beastmen, I said men because there are no women, except for Theresa.

‘This must be where they make their decisions.’ I thought.

“Everyone stop talking, the Devil is going to announce a deal.” Rotsgard announced.

Once everyone settled down, I started.

“Everyone, I would like to make a proposal. I heard from Theresa over there.” I referred to her standing quietly in the corner, as to not alert anyone of her presence.

“That you don’t like the current monarchy. So, what if I can help you in getting rid of it? What are your thoughts?” I asked them.

After thinking for a bit one of them asked.

“You are not going to do this for free, so what do you ask of us?”

‘Tch, smart bastards.’ I thought.

“In return of my help, all I’m asking from you is cooperation in the future and magic knowledge.” I spoke whilst looking at Rotsgard.

“And lastly, Theresa.” And let the hell unravel.

“Can you leave for a bit so that we can talk between ourselves.” Rotsgard asked almost immediately after hearing his daughter mentioned.

“Sure.”

After I left, I could hear the hell itself unravel inside.

 

*POV-Theresa*

 

Inside the room.

 

“There’s no way I’m going to give my daughter just for some help in killing that woman!” My father started shouting.

“Wait a minute Rotsgard! Let’s think about the deal for a bit!” One of the ten leaders started to try calm him down.

“Yeah, let’s think about it!” Another one chimed in.

“If she helps us, we can finally get rid of that woman, you know well yourself, that only royals can fight each other, if we accept, we can revive the once proud Beastkin kingdom again.” A third one tried to weigh the benefits for us.

“But what about my daughter!?” Father asked.

“We can make the Devil swear that she will protect Theresa.” One of them suggested.

“But first of all, we should ask Theresa herself how she feels about this.” He spoke and then everyone looked over at me.

“Um… I would like to go with her…” I spoke.

“Why?” Dad asked me.

“I just feel that this is the best thing for me, and I received many hints in my visions, that I need to follow her, in order for me to reach my limit I need to follow her.” I answered.

“Okay, then, is this your final answer?” Dad asked.

“Yes.” I held onto my answer.

“Let her in.” Dad told one of the guys to bring Liliana in.

 

*POV-MC*

 

‘Why did you ask for Theresa to go with you? I can understand other requests, but why Theresa?’ Nox asked me.

‘Your confusion is understood, so let me explain.’ I started.

‘Since I will be putting Rotsgard into the throne, only him and no one else. That means, that Theresa will become the princess of Beastkin kingdom, and she will be a useful tool for an alliance between Demon and Beastkin kingdoms.’

‘Ooooh, now I can kinda understand it.’ She started to understand the value of Theresa.

“You can come in now.” One of the guards inside, told me to come inside.

“Okay.”

“We have an answer.” Rotsgard started.

“May I hear it?” I asked.

“Sure. We have decided to accept your offer of help, but we ask you to keep Theresa safe.” Rotsgard stated his terms.

“Okay I will keep her safe, but I’m not planning on taking her immediately, firstly I need to end your war and then I will do what I said.” I reassured them.

“Then can I get my requests?” I asked them.

“What requests?” Rotsgard asked.

“The ones I asked, your knowledge in powers. This one.” I reminded him.

“Ah, you just want knowledge from everyone strong, am I right?” He asked me in simpler terms.

“In short, yes. Especially magic knowledge would help.” I told him.

“Then let’s go and make you your schedule for training.”

Just like that we went from negotiations to training schedule making.

“So, tell me what do you want to learn and we will somehow arrange it for you.” He told me.

“Hmm… let’s see, I want magic knowledge, in particular water, ice, dark and null mana, and then fighting experience. For fighting experience, you don’t need to hold back, I’m used to killing.” I told him what to include.

“I can see that you are used to killing, just from your face and reaction I saw when you were torturing that guy, I got chills.”

“So, I have your schedule, I just need some people to agree and you are set to go. Tomorrow I will give you the news. For now, just enjoy the rest of the day.”

He told me the plans and that’s it.

“Okay, then see you tomorrow. Theresa, can you come with me?” I said goodbye to him, and asked her to come with me.

“Sure, then if you will excuse me.” She excused herself and came to me.

After we left the meeting room, I asked her.

“Where is that lake where I was fighting and you found me?”

“It isn’t called the North-East Lake for nothing, anyways, let’s go there then.” She answered me and we went towards the lake.

12