Chapter 10 arc 3
314 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Nothing to say today.

I'm slowly descending into chaos...

 

 

Yeet~

“Nox Daemonium is my mother…”  I answered her question.

“Nox Daemonium you say.” She mumbled.

It got so annoying to wait for answers, I just decided to drop my act of being polite.

“What is wrong with her being my mother?” I asked.

“Nothing is wrong, it’s just that I haven’t heard that name in a while. Okay I can see that you are getting annoyed, just tell me what you want.”

“I came here to learn about null mana and how to use it.” I told her.

“Don’t you think that it’s a bit too early for you to learn that?” She told me that as if she gazed at my power that is currently unusable.

“I know what you are trying to say, but I need that power.”

“It will take a lot of time to learn that.” She warned me.

“I have all the time I need on my hands.” I accepted it.

“Okay you heard it. I have a new disciple for my hands, now leave and gather here after two days. You heard it, leave!” She just kicked everyone out of her lesson and they left happily.

‘I wonder what sort of hell did I got myself into this time?’

After everyone left including Rotsgard, she started talking.

“Listen, I will tell you about null mana and what it does first, so that you understand what it is.”

“Okay.” I agreed.

“Null mana is the beginning of every single elemental mana. The start of life you could say. In the elemental mana that you use, you can find traces of it even there.”

“So, what do I need to do?”

“Here is your first exercise.” She tossed me a rock.

“What?”

“This rock will glow in full white color once it’s filled with null mana. You need to make this rock glow with your mana. You have one day.” She said that and left.

‘She said that I need to fill this rock with null mana. The question is how do I fill it?’

I tried using water mana. I felt that a little bit was pulled into the rock. After water, I used ice mana and felt little bit more mana was pulled than previously.

‘Hmm… Interesting, this rock pulls only null mana from my elemental mana and it does it either by purity or my elemental affinity to the mana.’

After thinking about it I decided to try out my dark mana. I grabbed the rock and tried to fill it with dark mana, I felt it pull an even bigger amount than previously. After doing this for about an hour I managed to fill somewhere around 2% of the rock.

‘This is inefficient, I need to somehow find another method to fill this rock.’

After thinking for a couple minutes, I remembered the existence of my mana realm.

‘Oy, Nox, Lythia. Is it possible to pull null mana from my mana realm?’ I asked both of them at the same time.

‘Don’t ask me, I already told you that I don’t know anything about null mana.’ Nox answered.

‘What about you, Lythia?’

‘Hmm… By theory it should be possible. But I don’t know for sure.’ She answered.

After getting affirmation of my method, I decided to jump there.

I sat down and focused on my mana realm, once I felt a connection, I immediately grabbed it and felt myself getting dragged inside myself. Once I got there, I saw the familiar night sky.

‘What should I do here?’ I asked Lythia as only she had the knowledge about this type stuff.

‘You should look around for a white string of null mana. If you manage to find it, it should lead you towards unraveling its reserves. That is everything I know.’

‘Understood, look for a white string inside here.’ I repeated.

Once I got my objective, I looked around here only to see nothing. I could only see clouds of dark mana, icebergs of ice mana and lakes of water mana. Null mana was nowhere to be seen. I decided to look around the realm. I stood up and went towards the spot that was shining the most, the mountain that looked too holy to belong inside my cursed realm. Once I got close to the mountain suddenly stairs appeared that lead to the top.

‘Looks like I got no other way to go up.’

The mountain was really tall, because after climbing those stairs for ten minutes I still wasn’t at the top. After climbing for twenty minutes, I finally reached the top.

‘Finally… Reached… The… Top…’ I was so tired after climbing those stairs, I was hoping that whatever the hell is here was worth it.

I was just lying on the ground just because I was so tired.

‘I have another important question.’ I asked both of them.

‘What is it?’ Lythia was the one who answered.

‘Why the fuck am I naked in my own realm?’

‘It would be another thing if I was in my old body. But just why do I have to be naked all the time?’

‘I cannot answer that question, I have no expertise in these situations.’

‘Not that I can help it by questioning.’

After I rested enough for me to move, I walked over to a shining white crystal that was chained up with dark chains, that of course gave of a cursed feeling.

‘Should I unchain this thing?’

‘I think yes, this may be your null mana reserves.’ She affirmed me.

After deciding I touched the chains and felt the same searing pain in my hand as if a curse was embedded again, but there was no curse. I looked at my other hand which had a curse, it was still there which meant that my sword was with me in this realm. Since I knew that my sword was here with me, I summoned it, fed it some ice mana and sliced at the chains.

Once the chains fell, the show started.

11