Chapter 18 arc 3
260 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Off to satisfy my crippling addictions again.

 

Yeet~~~

“Yeah, I fucking lied about going to the treasury!” I was almost shouting in the castle.

“I’m so fucking lost!” I just couldn’t seem to find the treasury.

After wandering aimlessly for what seemed to be an eternity, but in truth was only about ten minutes. I was still wandering aimlessly until I heard a very faint.

“Help me…” I immediately started following the voice until I couldn’t hear it, that was when I couldn’t hold back.

“Aaah! Fuck all this bullshit!” I unleashed my dark mana into the floor, scanned every nook and cranny until I found the prison and felt a faint life signal coming from it. I instantly teleported in front of it, only to see a small and frail girl lying on the ground like she was something useless, she faintly called out whilst weakly looking at me.

“Mommy…”

‘Yo, WHAT IN THE DIDDLY DARN FUCK IS THIS?’ Was the first thought that crossed my mind.

She is about eight years old? She must’ve confused me as her mother, right? RIGHT?

But never minding that, I walked closer to her and looked her in the eyes. They were slightly red, alternating between red and green. Just like mine, instead mine were alternating between pink and red.

‘Looks like she’s also a vampire.’ I checked her mouth and saw two little fangs.

‘Yeah, there’s no doubt she is one.’

I picked her up, she was almost weightless, and took her to the surface. When I finally left the castle door, I saw Rotsgard talking to the captured ones, they were untied.

“Ayo, what the fuck are you doing Rotsgard?”

“Oh, you’re here Liliana, they pledged that they will be under my orders. And who is she?” He asked when he saw the kid that I’m holding.

“I found her in the prison. Give me a couple of maids that could help take care of the kid, because I have no prior experience for this.” Just as I started to talk, she started to awaken.

“Mommy… Where am I?” She started with a question.

‘Nah, excuse me, but what the fuck.’

Since I knew that if I tried denying her statement I would get nowhere, I decided to play along.

“We’re near the castle of the beastkin kingdom.” I answered in the softest tone I could muster, so that I wouldn’t shout in the ear of this poor girl.

“Alright, you three, help Liliana with the girl.” Rotsgard issued an order to three catgirl maids who wore, what else could you guess? Maid outfits.

“Ok, Rasse and Yasse, come with me.” The oldest of the three answered.

“Ok nya~” The one referred to as Rasse responded.

“Okay sister Ellie.” The other one referred to as Yasse responded.

“Now then, miss Liliana. Let us take care of both of you.”

After that I fed the kid some of my frozen blood, I broke the shell beforehand of course. When she was full, we took a bath. The cat maids didn’t join though. After that she was already in bed dozing off, when she was finally asleep, I left the room in search of Rotsgard, only to find him snoring in the office with stacks of papers on the table.

“Wake the fuck up! You sleeping dumbass!” I hit him in the stomach.

“Wha-?” Was all that he managed to say before he got hit by my elbow.

“What do you want?” He asked.

“What do I do with that girl? She thinks that I’m her mother.” I told him my situation.

“You should do what you feel is the best for the kid. I had the same problem when I first saw Theresa. She was abandoned and at first thought that I’m her dad, I was in that same position like you now.”

I sighed.

“I don’t know. My path that I have chosen still has lots of blood spilling left to do. And I know that I don’t want her to see that. I don’t know if you saw it, but I find that girl a lot like me. I’m lost.”

“I think you should talk with her and decide yourself.”

After getting the lame but at the same time helpful advice from Rotsgard. I walked back to the room where she was sleeping, only to find her wide awake and crying.

“Mommy… Don’t leave me…” She was talking whilst she was crying.

Since in my previous life, I used to work in a kindergarten, I got so used to dealing with kids, NOT taking care of them, I wouldn’t even know where to start.

“Shhh. No need to cry, I won’t leave you.” I started calming her and it worked.

“First can you tell me your name?” I asked the little girl who had long wavy brown hair, it was swaying really funny.

“Me? I don’t know.” She told me.

‘This poor girl, she doesn’t even have a name.’

“Mommy, could you give me one?” She suddenly asked me.

“Me? Give you a name?” I asked again to really be sure.

“Yes! I want to be named by mommy!” She joyfully answered.

‘Damn, this girl really wants me as her mother. Rotsgard told me to do what I feel is the best for the girl.’

“Argh! Forget it, I’m adopting you, whether they like it or not!” I suddenly started speaking.

“What?” She was looking at me with her green eyes.

“Oh, nothing. Your name will be, hmm… Let’s see… Ah, I’ve got it, your name is Levicia. How do you like it?” I asked her confirmation.

“Levicia… I love it! Thank you, mommy!” She jumped out of the bed and hugged me, when she was done, she pulled me into the bed together with her.

“Can we sleep together tonight?”

“Sure.” I couldn’t resist the cuteness and the urge to pat her head, and I did it.

But preparing for bed wasn’t going to be fun though, I needed to unsummon my tiara that I had been wearing for the rest of the day after I killed that fox. I COULDN’T FUCKING DO IT FOR ABOUT TEN GODDAMNED MINUTES. After I was done, I lied down near Levicia, she hugged me and asked.

“What is this?” She pointed at my mark of power on my left hand.

“This, this is my proof that I have acquired power.”

“Then this?” She poked at my forehead, where I could guess, was the mark of royalty.

“This is the proof that I’ve become one of the royals.”
“Then this?” She poked at my right thigh.

“Haha, stop, that tickles.” I reacted like that at first, until I looked there myself.

‘Ayo, what the fuck is this?’ For reasons I couldn’t say that out loud, but I would’ve definitely said that if I was alone.

12