Chapter 22 arc 3 (surprise chapter)
303 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Look what I found hiding in the closet.

Credit for Levicia's dress idea goes to my friend, if not for her, I would've lost it completely, because my color taste is trash.

 

And for those who are curious, yes Lily's underwear is black.

Yeet~~~

“What the fu-?”

The letter wrote this.

To Rosemary.

I read your letter, and know your worries. Therefore, I will ask the Dragon of fire to drown the capital in flames, should you perish.

Sincerely, Luance, The Third Demon Lord.

 

I never had such a strong urge to scream at someone like now.

“ARE YOU DUMB OR JUST PLAIN FUCKING STUPID!?”

Everyone just stood there surprised.

“There’s a dragon coming for us and he realized it just now.” I explained.

“T-there’s a dragon coming for us?” Yasse asked.

“Yes. Although it won’t be here right now.”

“At least that’s good, we will have time to prepare. So, what’s the plan, Liliana?” Rotsgard asked me.

“You know, I ain’t some goddamn genius that just dropped out of the sky and landed here.”

“OF COURSE I DON’T HAVE A FUCKING PLAN YOU DUMBASS!”

“Now now, no need to shout like that. Don’t scare the young one.” Granny stopped me from smacking him.

“Mom is loud…” She spoke softly as always, but this time a little shaky.

“I’m sorry Levicia, I didn’t mean to scare you. If you want to blame someone for that, then blame your stupid uncle for not checking his desk thoroughly.”

“Stupid uncle, hehe he sounds already stupid enough.”

Everyone laughed, except Rotsgard himself.

“Anyways, our best bet would be to negotiate with the dragon, if it doesn’t work, you all will have to run whilst I will stall the dragon.”

“Are you crazy!?” Everyone exclaimed at the same time.

“No I’m not, in fact this decision was made with a clear head.”

“Then take me at least!” Rotsgard tried to offer.

“No, you would only get in the way. Plus, I’m used to fighting alone, and I won’t be trying to kill the dragon, I will stall him and then disappear.”

“Then what can we do to make you change your mind?”

“The most you can do, is pray to the fuckers above, that the negotiations go well.”

“The fuckers above? Surely you haven’t encountered a god.”

“Actually, yes, I have, mother could testify it. Then after some talking, we came to a conclusion.”

“What conclusion?” Granny asked.

“Why are you so weirdly enthusiastic?”

“Because the gods are the only ones to remain mysterious. There are legends about them, saying that they are majestic creatures that are powerful beyond comprehension.”

“The conclusion we came to was.” I decided to hold off for this time.

“What was the conclusion?”

I sighed and looked her in the eyes.

“Are you really sure you want to hear about this?”

“Yes.”

“They started reading my mind, then we argued for a bit and then they said some more stuff.”

“In short, I told them to fuck off and they sent a hero after me.”

“Really? That’s all? You really are no good at dealing with formal stuff.”

“That’s why I told you to not expect anything special. Now I have a hero on my wings.”

“You know that the pun was unnecessary.” Rotsgard pointed it out.

“I still did it in the end, didn’t I?”

“Yes, you did.”

“I didn’t ask for you to clarify it, dumbass.”

“But I still did that regardless.”

“Hoh? Did I just hear you talk back to me?”

“Yes, I talked back. What are you going to do about it?”

“I’m going to beat the shit out of you.”

“Heh, then I dare you to do it.”

I quickly placed my hands on the ground and sent my dark mana towards him. When I appeared behind him, I sweeped his legs and he fell on the ground. All of this was done in one swift move.

“Look at me. I’m the captain now.”

“Wait a minute. If you are the captain, then who is this loser king here?” Theresa asked a very wise question.

“Good question.”

“That makes me the second highest person here.” He spoke when he got up.

“It does fucking not.”

“How does it not?”

“Because, Levicia is my daughter and that makes her have higher status than you, Theresa is my helper, so yeah. Granny over there can kick your ass anytime. Lastly Yasse is a maid that worked here for a long time and can make you lost within minutes. And here is your place as the lowest among us.”

“I-I don’t have words for anything you just said.” He stuttered.

“Good, then it’s decided. After I get my items and we deal with everything we need. I’m going to the Demon kingdom!”

 

*Two days later*

 

After two days I finally got the notice that both, my clothes and the sword sheath was finished. First, we went to Rasse’s room where the clothes were still on the mannequin. There was a simple t-shirt that was followed along with a skirt and stockings? Everything was completely black just as I ordered, except the skirt and stockings.

“Rasse…”

“Yes?”

“If you want to live, explain to me right now. Why the hell did you change my order?” I was trying to stay as calm as possible.

“I-I-I just thought it would look better on you…”

At the same time Yasse came in to help her.

“Also, because you are tall it’s just better to expose those legs. Trust me, we’re doing you a favor, because in the Demon kingdom there is a belief that demon noble’s dress differently from normal ones.”

“And just incidentally ladies from noble families dress similarly? Don’t think I’m going to buy this lie.”

Yasse sighed, she looked as if she just lost a battle.

“But I cannot wait any longer so I will have to take it.”

““Really?”” Both of them spoke at the same time.

“Yes, yes. Where should I change?”

““There.”” They pointed at a door in the corner of the room.

After a couple of minutes spent changing, I finally came out of the changing room. When both of them laid their eyes upon me, they immediately covered their noses.

“What’s wrong with both of you?”

“Nothign. It’s just the fact that you can even make a woman go the wrong way is dangerous. Also, I just have to say, but THICC thighs tend to save lives, not to kill others.”

“Agree with Yasse.” Rasse muttered really hard.

“Oh, so that’s how it is?” I raised an eyebrow.

It looked like both of them had almost passed out from the shock.

“Hey, are you conscious?”

“If you would’ve acted shy, I think we would have already ascended to heaven.”

“You can only dream of that. I will never act like that.”

After taking a look in the mirror I noticed that when I summon my tiara the marks on my face disappear and when it disappears the marks reappear.

“Good, looks like I won’t need to hide my face because of the stupid marks.”

“Wait a bit, there is a bit more to your outfit.”

When I turned around, I saw a black coat that was really long, when Rasse was holding it, she had to hold it folded. When I put it on, it reached my ankles.

“Wow, this is really long.

“Well, I did try to model it after your height. Honestly, you are one tall woman if I’ve got to say anything.”

“I can’t change that.” I shrugged.

After that I was given a couple of low heels and we were done.

When I left with Yasse I said.

“Now all that’s left is to get the sheath, deal with the dragon and I’m done with this kingdom for the time being…”

“For the time being? What are you going to do with us?”

“There’s no need to be this on guard. All I’m simply thinking is about the relations with your kingdom.”

“I have a reason to be on guard, because from what I heard, you were the one who made the plan to attack the castle, and you won against the overlord. Which means you have enough brains and strength to win against us. That is why.”

“Wow, this is the first time I heard someone else talk about me, you portray me as someone evil.”

“That’s because you are.”

“Ouch. You didn’t have to hurt me like that.”

After that brief conversation we finally reached the forge. It was quiet as previously.

“Olgraum, are you here?” Yasse called out into the quiet.

“Yeah, I’ll come out in a moment, wait a bit.”

Once we were done waiting that bit, he came out. He looked so exhausted, you could see the dark circles under his eyes and whilst walking here he almost dropped the sheath he was carrying that he had covered with a cloth. He finally placed it on the table.

“Is the sword inside?”

“Yeah.” He nodded.

“This is my finest work I have created.”

And at the same moment he removed the cloth.

“Wow.” Was all I could say.

It was all black and glimmery, a purple outline followed the whole sheath and there was a purple rose at the top from where I would have the sword closest to me.

“It’s… Beautiful…” I muttered.

“It is. It’s my best work yet. I spent the whole two days and nights working on it.”

“Yeah, it’s visible. Then let’s test it.”

I took the sheath and drew my sword out of it. It came out without sound, that just further proved how well made it is. After that I unsummoned my sword, placed my hand on the sheath and tried to summon it inside. At first it didn’t succeed and the sword was just outside the sheath for the first couple times. After some focusing, I was finally able to summon it inside the sheath.

“Why do you need the sheath if you can just summon your sword.” Both of them asked.

“Because, this way I can quickly summon my sword inside the sheath and then draw it. Otherwise, I have to take it into the other hand.”

“Still thinking about battles?” I heard Rotsgard come inside with Levicia.

“What? Am I not allowed to think about battles?” I turned around, only to see him dressed as a king with Levicia sitting on his shoulder. Levicia wore a red dress with some light frills, her brown hair was as wavy as always. She jumped down and ran to me.

“Look what sister Rasse gave me and my stupid uncle!” And then she turned around and pointed at him.

“Can you cut that out?”

“I’m not going to make her have any respect for you.”

“I don’t care about that, just make her stop. The whole time we were heading here she called me by that nickname way too many times!”

“Don’t care, not going to. Anyway, you should go get some rest.” I told Olgraum.

“Yeah, I’m going to do exactly that.” And he disappeared inside. When we left the place and got outside, I felt something familiar towards the city gates. After some thinking, I finally realized.

“Everyone.”

All of them turned around.

“I sensed the hero enter through the city gates. I will have to deal with him, you go to the castle and take care of Levicia.”

“I’m afraid we won’t be able to do any of that.” Rotsgard spoke.

I turned to him and saw him staring at something in the sky. I followed his gaze, only to find out that a FUCKING DRAGON WAS MAKING ITS WAY HERE.

“Oh mother of the fucking hell, what in the holy eleventh circle of hell is that thing.” I exclaimed.

The dragon in question was really big, if I had to make abstract measurements, then it would be around the size of the Eiffel tower, if not bigger.

“What should we do?” Rotsgard asked.

9