Chapter 25 arc 3
267 15 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Guess who survived genshin gacha hell? ME!!!

Anyways, this chapter is brought to you by working overnight.

just a note that my schedule will not be returning because my creativity decided to give up on me :')

 

Yeet~~~

“She is a God?” I spoke pessimistically.

“Yes, despite how she acted, or maybe acts now. She is a God now.”

“So, what do I need to know about her, in order to be on your safe side?” I asked with my eyes squinted.

“All you need to know is.” He then suddenly breathed fire to my face.

Before I even knew what to do, my body reacted by itself and I breathed fire back at him. My grey-looking flame won over his very bright orange flame and eventually hit him at the face.

*Cough, cough*

“I’m not doing this again, I’m too old for this…”

“What you need to know is. That you and her, are an existence that is similar, almost too similar. It’s as if she’s reborn.”

“But I am myself.”

“Yes, you are more like a vessel for her when she can finally descend.”

‘Is that the reason for my reincarnation? Is it solely for housing a goddess? Or is it that I become the new goddess in her place?’

“You look like you are in deep thought.”

“Yeah, just lots of reasons on why would this happen.”

“Anyway, I just want to meet with Nyx once again.”

“Okay, let us cut the chat short, I want to go and tell the others that everything is alright.”

“Okay, we are just going to continue our drinks.” Rotsgard turned around to grab the bottle, but I took it first.

“No drinking, how can the King of Beastmen explain the situation to others, if he’s drunk?”

“That’s why I have the Demon Queen with me, so that she can help me.”

“Pfft. You wish, I would rather do a backflip from a mountain than do that.”

I flew up into the sky and looked around for the group, I remember telling them to run away as far as possible.

‘I didn’t tell them which way though. Fuck.’

‘Let’s try looking from the south-west outside the castle wall.’

I flew over to the wall with my very fast speed, that I could barely control, and looked around. My sight had improved a lot whilst in this half-god form, and my physical abilities in general. I finally saw them walking outside of the city.

“Heya, guess who lived?” I landed near them with similar force as I hit Eldur with.

“WHO?” The granny asked when she saw me.

“It’s mommy!” Levicia jumped from Yasse’s hands, ran over and hugged me.

“Everything is already over?” Yasse asked.

“Yeah, the hero ran away with her tail tucked tight between her legs and the dragon is docile it seems.”

“The hero ran away… I have heard many stories about such events, but this is the first time I’m hearing about a hero running from its target…”

“Oh well, it just happened and that’s the story, anyway, I’m taking Levicia with me and heading to the castle. You can take your time getting there.”

I gently picked her up and took off into the air.

“See you in the castle!”


After a second or two of flying I made it back and landed somewhat awkwardly. I was starting to feel a bit dizzy and my vision was getting blurry and diffusing by the second. I gently placed Levicia on the ground and a massive headache hit me harder than the truck that throws you into isekai.

“Oh no…” And I passed out again.

‘This is the second time this week…’

“Mommy!”

“Lily!” Rotsgard shouted also.

The light disappeared from my consciousness.


*POV-Rotsgard*

 

Lily suddenly passed out on the ground.

“Lily!” When I got to her she already hit the ground, the landing wasn’t soft.

“Lily, wake up! This is the second time this week, isn’t it too much?”

The proud dragon by the name of Eldur walked over.

“Don’t worry little one, she just went to sleep forcefully, she will wake up two days later or so.” He reassured Levicia.

“What do you mean by “went to sleep forcefully”?”

“The same thing I meant, whilst in her half god form, she was using mana every second. She was lucky to use it for ten minutes because her mana is just so ridiculously enormous. She ran out of mana and er body forcefully shut down to regenerate mana. That’s it.”

He explained everything so clearly, that even I understood.

“Honestly, she is just scaring everyone at this point.” I looked over to her and saw that the simple horns along with her wings had disappeared, only her normal wings remained.

“Let’s take her somewhere safer.” I picked her up and started carrying her inside the castle.

“Oh wait, I don’t have the maids to guide me… Goddamnit.”

8