Chapter 27 Arc 3
262 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ayo, look who got motivation to write!!

After yesterday's chapter, I feel like my writing is a bit better. (even tho I did absolutely nothing to change it, just read some professional novels)

I actually got motivation LESSS GOOOOOOOO

 

Yeet~~~

We were still drinking and it was the middle of night.

“Eh, the bottle is empty?” Eldur wanted to pour another glass of wine for me.

“Meh, if it’s empty then that means it’s enough.” I spoke whilst being rather tipsy.

“Really now? Well, I guess it’s okay.”

“But still… Gotta say, you hold yourself pretty good despite being drunk as fuck.” Rotsgard spoke up whilst fumbling over his words and lying on the floor in a star shape.

“I feel like I’m going to throw up so hard, it’s gonna propel me into tomorrow.” He added.

“Ugh, tomorrow is going to be hell exactly.” Eldur tried clearing his head and opening the window.

“OI, close that, you asshole! It’s fucking cold out there!” Rotsgard screamed at the top of his lungs.

“Pffft, hahaa.” I burst into laughter.

“The hell’s funny to you?” Rotsgard asked.

“Nothing, I just thought that the both of you are really different right now than when you’re sober.”

“Well of course. Alcohol tends to bring out the true nature of every being, no matter if you are a beastkin, a dragon or the Vampire queen herself. If you manage to get drunk, your true nature leaks if even a little.”

“Except dwarves, those fuckers are drunk the whole day.” He added.

“Reaaaally? Then how am I different right now than when I am sober?” I asked, being intrigued about the nature thing.

“You bottle your emotions and only let certain ones show. Right now, you were carelessly laughing without any resort. I can guess that tomorrow you will return to being that emotionless puppet set on being the Demon queen.”

 I sighed.

“Do I really look that expressionless?”

““Yes.”” Both of them answered in unison.

“Woah.”

“Now that we are on the theme of your expressions. What are you going to do after taking over the kingdom?” Eldur asked with deep interest.

“Hm… I don’t really know, but most probably secure my position on the throne and then begin searching for that stain-face.” When I mentioned that piece of shit my heart immediately filled with rage and wanting to destroy the whole world just to find him.

“Who is the said stain-face you are mentioning?” Eldur asked completely clueless.

“Oh yeah. You don’t know…” I trailed off trying to find the best method to explain. After giving up I started.

“He is my father. I won’t bother with his name as it’s revolting to say it. He is the biggest piece of shit you can find.”

“Probably.” I added.

“Before you ask why, he tortured me from a very young age. Don’t ask me how old I was because I can’t remember shit. Basically, he was set on creating a super human, which I am here, not human though. I escaped the place at around thirteen if I remember right. The last straw for me was when I had to fight a man who was kidnapped along with his son. During the battle, I killed the man and then the stain-face released the kid with a knife in his hands, set on helping his father. Guess what I did? Killed him without looking, as the kid was behind me, I turned around and swung my sword, only to kill the kid. Even then, that kid clung to his dead father and then died also. That was when I finally decided it was time to get out. After that I found a small village that had a wolf problem and I was found out for being a demon. I got off in the nearest city from the village, entered an orphanage to live in and started my adventuring job. Around four years had passed after me escaping, I had reached rank C even though I started at D. Then one day a quest appeared to scout the forest, since I was good at it, I took the quest. Only to find a goblin settlement, with a mutated ogre or whatever. At the time I couldn’t beat it, so I reported to the guild and they started gathering adventurers for the job so they sent me and another adventurer to keep watch of the settlement. The second night of watching them, the fuckers tamed the wolves that were in the forest, I tried making a mess to stop them from advancing. But with my mana manipulation, which was ass, I messed up and fought the goblins with my two swords. The ogre took notice of the situation, which was the factor that made me flee the situation. I was encircled though, so the only way out was to suicide bomb them.”

“You did what?!” Eldur asked with his eyes wide.

“I decided to suicide bomb them. And it worked pretty darn well, then I got revived and my second ‘self’ took place and slaughtered every single goblin.”

“Suicide explosion is a well-known technique, and as its name implies it’s impossible to survive. How did you do it?”

“Don’t interrupt me.”

“Then when the adventurer squad arrived, I had wiped out every single goblin in sight. That’s when one of the girls from the orphanage found her way to the battlefield and my second self, killed her, that was when I woke up and ran away. Then I made my way to the orphanage and slaughtered everyone to keep my name hidden, stole the belongings of the whole building and then made it collapse using water mana. Then I traveled over to the rebellion camp and this happened. Oh, I also got some Gods wanting me dead, so that’s where the hero comes in.”

“I’m more interested in the part where you used water mana to collapse a building.” Eldur looked at me with a small flame in his eyes.

“Simple, I placed a water bucket in every corner of the room and outside of them too. Then I manipulated the water onto the walls and crushed them using water. Of course, I could only do one corner at a time.”

“Your mana manipulation must’ve been very strong then, it may have not been very extended but really strong.”

“There you go, now you know who stain-face is. Happy now?”

“Oh I am the opposite of happy. You must have been quite a cheerful kid back then. Yet, he took away your childhood and made you kill other kids too. Although a question to you.”

“Hit me with it.”

“Will you ever forgive him?”

The moment I heard those words my heart flared up.

“No fucking way, because of him, I had almost no interaction with my mother, I almost got molested by some random man that was working there. So, your answer is, if I forgive him, then I am dead by then, which is not happening very fast.”

“Okay, I’m gonna go sleep, I think you two should also head to beds.” Rotsgard spoke up.

“Fine, I guess. First you gotta stand up though.”

And so, Rotsgard tried standing up but he fell face first onto floor. I started laughing and Eldur did so too. Rotsgard tried standing up countless times and fell some way or another. Both of us were writhing on the ground from laughter and we were so loud that Rasse (the slightly tomboyish maid) came here to see what is happening.

Only to see me and Eldur laughing our asses off and Rotsgard vomiting on the ground opposite of us. It was evident that all of us were drunk as fuck.

“Ha… It sure was fun, ight, time to head back to bed.” I spoke once I got a hold of myself.

“Sure. You maid over there, sorry I don’t know your name yet, could you lead me to a room where I may sleep?”

“Sure…” She spoke without knowing what to do.

I left the office and traced my path back to my room whilst being wobbly as fuck and holding onto the nearby wall.

“Goddamit, I can’t walk straight now…” Once I found my room, Levicia was still sleeping on the bed blissfully. I walked over to the bed, lied down without even bothering of taking my clothes off and passed out on the bed.

"Zzz"

6