Chapter 4: Fight!
1.8k 22 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is my first time writing a fight scene, so if you find any mistakes, let me know, I'm ordering you!

And this chapter is a little shorter than usual, because I'm doing all the schoolwork.*Sigh*

I will upload a longer chapter tomorrow(probably).

I continued walking down the cavernous passages for a while looking around and marveling at how big it looked.

"Or am I just too small?" I asked myself.

I continued my journey until I finally came to a passage that was slightly larger than the others, and in the middle of the room I can see there are a total of 4 crocodile monsters similar to the one I ate before, was eating the carcass of another monster that I can't see its shape.

"Looks like I found a prey" I said with a slight smile on my lips.

I immediately hid behind a nearby rock while keeping an eye on them, who keep fighting over food regardless of the world.

I started to think of a plan because I wasn't sure about defeating all of them at once especially with my newly evolved state and taking a while to get used to moving and using my powers, all the while glancing at them in case one of them left. As I continued to stare at the crocodile which was slowly starting to finish its food, a notification popped up in front of me.

[Lake Crocodile]

[A common species commonly seen around the lake. Their skin which is quite tough is usually made into low-level shields, and they live in groups with the leader being the strongest while managing their respective divisions of work so that they don't fight each other]

Hmm? The description is more than last time, did the author finally move his ass off the bed?

(Author: Yes, I want to go buy pizza first, bye~)

...tch

~~~

Well, after that lazy bastard came back from buying pizza, I was told that the more often I run into a certain species, the more descriptions emerge.*sigh*

Okay, back to the crocodile, of the many plans that crossed my mind, there is only one way that I think is the most efficient and less dangerous. That is by attracting their attention one by on-e!?

I didn't have time to finish my monologue because another crocodile came from where I entered before which ended with us glaring at each other.

"..."

"..."

"H-hey dude, how are you today?" I said with sweat starting to appear on my face.

And I could have sworn that it snorted at me before it started moving forward to try to pounce on me.

I jumped right in time to dodge the crocodile's jaws and did a somersault in the air to send a counterattack with my right fist.

*crack*

But as soon as my fists made contact with it skin, the sound of bones breaking could be heard throughout the room which immediately caught the attention of the other four crocodiles in the room.

"Ugh!" I quickly pushed the crocodile skin with my other hand to gain momentum so I could do some more somersaults and get away from any crocodiles.

After landing, I gritted my teeth in an attempt to endure the sharp pain in my right arm that was currently hanging limply by my side. After the pain subsided a bit, I started to look around and realized that all the crocodiles were coming towards me with mocking faces, why do you think I can tell how they make mocking faces when it's impossible with their reptile faces?

It's because of their eyes.

Those were the same eyes that all my relatives gave me when I was young and didn't have any at that time, it was the most hated time in my life because I really don't like it when other people start belittling me.

"I will kill you all!!" I screamed in anger as veins began to appear around my head and my smile slowly turned into a sadistic grin.

The crocodiles immediately stopped and took a few steps back after feeling my thick bloodlust.

I started squeezing all the MP I could muster up and using [Ice Magic] in hopes of creating something that could instantly kill this thing in front of me, and before long five elongated icicles with extremely sharp edges appeared around me. It felt very natural, as if from the start they were waiting for me to use it.

I smiled slightly when I saw [Ice Magic] appear and immediately sent them all towards the crocodiles that were starting to tremble, as if they sensed the danger behind this fragile-looking ice attack.

They started to run away from me, and hoped the ice attack missed their aim.

*swoosh*

But unfortunately their hopes were immediately dashed when they saw the terrifying speed of the ice attack.

 And before long the sound of something piercing flesh resounded throughout the room, for a moment, everything became silent, but it didn't last long because the sound of five bodies falling to the ground began to be heard.

*huuff* *huff*

I breathed heavily because I didn't expect the attack to consume so much of my energy, and before long, I started to see the world around me spinning and found myself lying on the ground.

Just before passing out, I saw a notification appear in front of me, but didn't have time to read it because I already felt my consciousness starting to fade...

[1250 XP gained]

[You leveled up!]

[Gained the following skills]

[Mana Manipulation]

[Mana manipulation level up!]

[Mana manipulation level up!]

[Mana manipulation level up!]

[Mana manipulation level up!]

[Mana manipulation level up!]

63