Chapter 3: First Evolution
1.9k 44 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Do you want to evolve?]

[Yes] [No]

What...what just happened? The warm feeling I felt earlier disappeared. I suddenly leveled up five times, gained 2 skills, and now I can evolve!? Isn't that too fast?! Wait, I have to calm down *Haa* *Huuff* , okay first let's try to check my status...

"status"

[Name: None]

[Race: Lesser spirit candidate]

[Age: 0]

[Status: Surprised]

[Level: 5/5] [Evolution Available]

[Hp:5/5 Mp:1/1 Sp:0/0]

[Skill: [Devour] [Hard skin] [Strong bite]

[Title: Blessed by the Creation Goddess Barithea, Astrea]

...

Nothing has changed other than my new level and two skills. By the way can I find out what the function of the skill is? hmm, if this is similar to the novels I've been reading, then I should focus on those skills and...

[Devour]

[Skills created directly by the Creation Goddess Barithea, Astrea, exclusively for individuals???]

Oh, it worked! But is this a question mark? Is it because I don't have a name in this life yet? Whatever, let's check my other skills.

[Hard Skin]

[Makes the user's skin harder when activated]

[Strong Bite]

[Makes the user's bite stronger (Passive)]

Yes, that's very little...you lazy writers!

(Author: Do you want to die? I'm basically the supreme god here)

Hah! there is a god higher than you!

(Author: Huh?! What are you talking about?! I'm definitely a supreme god since I wrote it!)

Ha ha ha! Looks like you haven't realized it yet, let me tell you, the real god is...the WEB THAT HAS YOUR WRITINGS!

(Author: Oh...)

...

Back to the story~

...

If skills can, does that also include degrees? Let's give it a try because I'm already starting to shake in my boots anticipating my next evolution.

[Blessed by Baritea's Creation Goddess, Astrea]

[A title that belongs only to certain beings who are directly blessed by the goddess. The advantage of this title is to multiply the XP earned and expand the evolution options in the future]

Ohhh that's very useful, maybe I should take back what I said earlier because with this it will be much faster for me to level up and evolve. Okay now is the moment I've been waiting for, which is evolution!

[Do you want to evolve?]

[Yes No]

'Yes!' I screamed in my mind.

It wasn't long before my body began to heat up, and I felt an excruciating pain run through every molecule of my being. I feel like I could pass out at any moment now. The pain was far above all the wounds I had in my previous life.

Soon the pain became too unbearable that it caused me to faint.

...

..

.

Arrgggh...My head! Wait, my head?! I instinctively opened my eyes and found me lying on the ground, surrounded by rocks everywhere that looked like an underground cave. Holy crap! I can see again! I immediately got up and checked my body. Curious how I look in this life, hah! I must be very handsome...what is this?

"Why do I have breasts?!"

[Congratulations on evolving into an Lesser Ice Spirit]

[Due to the soul's intense attraction to the ice element, you have become an ice type variant]

[Hard Skin has evolved into Steel Skin]

[Strong Bite has evolved into Strong Jaw]

[Obtain the following evolution skills]

[Spirit Wings]

[Ice Magic]

[Gender has been selected]

[You are now a girl]

"I what?!" I shouted much more surprised than before.

I immediately looked down to check more features of my body especially my chest and found it protruding not too big and not too small, maybe around a B-cup. My body became very small with a size of about 15cm, like the ruler you usually buy at the shop. My skin became snow white and very smooth, then i have shoulder-length silvery white hair which is very beautiful, and lastly, on my back there was a pair of semi-transparent wings with blue-tinged white stripes that looked like the wings of a dragonfly. I don't know what my face looks like or even the color of my eyes, but relying on my senses for a woman who doesn't exist, I can tell that my face is very pretty.

wel...goodbye my brother, I will never forget you...*sniff*

*sigh* You can't change what happened. Okay, let's take a look at the changes to my status apart from the gender switch. I'm a pathetic-sounding Lesser Spirit species, and I guess the ice part makes me a variant because it seems my soul has a very high affinity for ice. Wait, I can check my status...

"Status"

[Name: None]

[Race: Lesser Spirit (ice)]

[Age: 0]

[Gender: Female]

[Status: Surrendered]

[Level: 0/10]

[HP: 20/20 MP: 25/25 SP: 15/15]

[Strength:5]

[Defense: 10]

[Magic: 15]

[Speed: 7]

[Luck: 10]

[Charisma: 20]

[Skill: [Devour] [Spirit Wings] [Ice Magic] [Steel Skin] [Strong Jaw]

Title: [Title: Blessed by the Creation Goddess Baritea, Astrea]

...

Hmm, I wonder why my charisma is the highest, could it be because my face is really pretty? Meh, forget it, let's check my new skill further...

[Spirit Wings]

[This is a skill that all spirits possess, a skill that allows you to get closer to nature as well as manipulate it]

[Ice magic]

[Ice type magic is the strongest and rarest magic that very few users have due to having no method to obtain it even with an understanding of it for hundreds or even thousands of years, and can only be obtained with a high level of soul attraction to the ice element, besides that ice magic is extremely powerful. hard to control]

[Steel Skin]

[Makes the user's skin harder (Passive)]

[Strong Jaw]

[Makes the user's teeth and jaws stronger (Passive)]

...

Damn, ice magic is so cool. I will definitely master it completely later! mwehehe. Ok, apart from that everything else is normal except for the armor skin which becomes passive after evolving. I started closing my status screen and thinking about my next plan.

*growl*

Damn, I'm so hungry.

I started to check my surroundings to see my situation and try to find something, and soon I looked around me and could only see stone walls and more stone walls with carcasses of dead animals that looked like crocodiles but with a difference in size of more than twice that of a crocodile. generally with many wounds all over his body, there was something that caught my attention, namely the absence of blood at all despite the many terrible wounds on his body and the carcass which was dry like all the blood had been sucked out.

"Shit, Looks like vampires suck it" I said in a high voice.

Oh...my voice is so cute.

[Lake Crocodile]

[Killed by [Lesser Spirit (ice)]

[A common monster often seen by the lake]

What?! I killed it?! How do I kill this thing?! Obviously there are cuts everywhere on this thing! It can even step on me and kill me instantly!

I slowly approached the carcass to get a better look at it, but as I got very close to it my stomach started growling even more violently as I found it harder and harder to control myself from not rushing at the carcass and eating it.

I'm so hungry right now that you can feel a little bloodlust in the air. Even though my human side's morals told me to cook it first, my other side immediately wanted to lunge at it and eat the juicy meat right now. It didn't last long as I also failed to hold back any longer.

The next moment I could only taste the juicy meat in my mouth, it was the best meat I've ever eaten in my life even though it wasn't cooked. You can even see my face turning into a Foodgasm that is usually seen in certain cooking anime.

As soon as I'm full, my consciousness automatically returns again. The scene in front of me was so horrific, so horrific that I almost vomited the part I ate.

I can't believe I did that…this might be a fantasy world, but it's still reality…I have to accept this new lifestyle, or I'll never be able to survive.

...

After calming down, I pondered what to do next and came up with a very good idea.

"Ok, I'll probably start exploring this cave while killing all the monsters in sight to level up as quickly as possible. Yeah, that's a brilliant plan on my part, HAHAHA!!" I started laughing like crazy.

"Only problem is I'm naked right now, but hey, maybe I'll find something along the way later" And with that I started walking around exploring what I thought was just an ordinary cave.

hello this is Author~

if you find a mistake tell me immediately, I ordering you! because I wrote it in a hurry.

65