Chapter 31 – Cousins {Edited}
5.8k 8 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How was the week for the two of you?” I asked.

 

“The same thing as always. Nothing really changed much since last week” answered Aya-nee.

 

“How’s your work? Is everything alright there?” I continued to enquire.

 

“Things are going fine there. The owners are really nice to me, and my colleagues are really friendly” said Aya-nee smiling.

 

“And how about you Megu-nee? Still enjoying the free time?” I asked my other cousin.

 

“So much! I can’t tell you how much I am relieved to don’t have to worry about school, lectures, classes, and all of that annoying stuff anymore” answered an enthusiastic Megu-nee.

 

“That’s easy for you to say, but I still have to deal with my own homework after finishing my job” said a lightly dejected Aya-nee.

 

“I already offered to help you a thousand times Aya-nee. Why can’t just accept my help?” asked Megu-nee.

 

“And I already told you a thousand times that it’s my homework to deal with Megu. Instead of worrying about my business, why don’t you think in getting a job yourself? It would do good to do something besides looking at your phone all day” answered Aya-nee.

 

“Enhhh?” said Megu-nee.

 

...and just like that e started to talk with each other after a week. Sometimes just chatted pleasantly, other times bickering about non-important matters, and sometimes just teased each other about a few stuff that we knew wouldn’t cause any real harm.

 

Even after the past two years my cousins and I continued to stay close to each other.

 

After I moved away from them two years ago we tried to maintain as much contact as possible. I already cared for them deeply before gaining the system and my past memories, so that event didn’t actually influence my decision in regard to that.

 

It was a little difficult at first. Despite being responsible for them until they reach maturity, the age of a legal adult, my father only did the bare minimum to keep them alive and relatively safe. They received some money every month but it was only enough to pay for their food, leaving very little for them to spend on personal indulgencies, such as a decent computer or cellphones that had a decent connection to the internet.

 

It took us some time but we eventually manage to establish a fixed time for u to video-chat with each other. Cellphones nowadays could the video calls, but what they had was only decent enough to call or receive text messages.

 

We could only really see each other through a computer, which according to what they said wasn’t really anything to brag about either.

 

As our conversation continued I couldn’t stop myself to admire them when I thought they wouldn’t notice.

 

Megu-nee was developing similarly to Anna-nee, being the same age as her, already showing the signs of maturity blossoming. Her figure was already more developed for some her age two years ago, but right now it was much more evident. Her hair was longer than before, still in the same twin-tails style, but different from the previous brown color she had it’s now dyed in a very clear blonde shade, almost ashen. Her skin still was the same fair color as before, different from what I learned not so recently how it would become.

 

Aya-nee was now fourteen and it was almost possible to mistake her for an adult. Of the three of us, she certainly was the one who grew the most. The development age of a human reached roughly twenty years, but seeing her like that I couldn’t help but think that she was not going to grow more. Both her breast and ass were of a size comparable to Yuria’s, making it impossible for me to not have a lot of fantasies of what I wanted to do with her.

 

The moment I compared Aya-nee with Yuria the events of last night came back to my mind, causing me to clench my fists in frustration. I knew rationally that it shouldn’t be a surprise that I, a virgin for two lives, would be easily dominated by someone that had a great amount of knowledge of how to please their partner such as Yuria, especially considering that I was at an age were guys would be much more sensitive to those things, but that didn’t stop me to feel so pathetic from not being able to withstand a blowjob.

 

‘I can’t let myself be so easily handled like that’

 

“Are you okay Taka-kun?”

 

“Is everything alright Taka?”

 

Their voices woke me from my thoughts and I noticed that they were staring at me with slightly worried expressions.

 

‘Let’s think about how to solve that later’

 

“I’m fine. Just thought of a little problem that I had to deal with” I answered.

 

“Really? What is it? Maybe we can help” said Aya-nee.

 

“Nothing important, don’t worry about it. Instead, tell me how Aya-nee. Did Father agree with my suggestion?” I tried to change the subject.

 

Aya-nee looked like she still wanted to ask me more about that supposed problem, but she went along with my question “Yes, he agreed. If we manage to receive a scholarship that will cover at least 85% of the price, he will pay the rest and let both of us live there while going to university!”

 

At the end of her sentence, she had already forgotten my question, being completely ecstatic with her news.

 

“Isn’t that great Taku! We all are going to live together again, just like old times” said Megu-nee excitedly.

 

“Of course it’s great. But don’t forget to talk with...” I tried to say.

 

“Yeah yeah, we know. Already talked to them. Aunt Yuria and the girls are already fine with it” interrupted Megu-nee.

 

“Really? They didn’t tell me” I said, a little confused.

 

“...oh, they probably wanted to surprise you. My bad, hahaha” said Yuria, while scratching her cheek and laughing awkwardly at her blunder.

 

“Sheesh Megu, can’t you be more careful with your words?” asked Aya-nee.

 

“...hahah”

 

Despite that blunder, it still wasn’t enough to hide the obvious excitement they were feeling from their faces. I’m fairly certain that if Megu-ne hadn’t let slip, Aya-nee would.

 

“But still, 85% huh? You two think you can manage?” I asked, just to provoke them a little.

 

“But of course. I’m always in the top 5 of my classes, and with all the activities at school that I’m in too, besides my part-time job, I’m certain that I can get a scholarship” said Aya-nee confidently.

 

“That’s great. What about you Megu-nee? Think you can manage?” I asked her.

 

“Hmph, that’s obvious” she said, a very smug smile on her face while, crossing her arms below her breasts, lifting them very lightly but still enough to draw my attention.

 

‘...she’s doing that on purpose, isn’t she?’

 

Despite Aya-nee being the most responsible, Megu-nee was actually the smarter of the two of them. She was smart enough that she actually skipped a grade, putting both of them in the same school year. If Aya-nee was usually in the top five, then Megu-nee was usually the number one of their classes, if not of their school.

 

That was what actually allowed her to just lazy around most of the time before we return to school. She could easily breeze through the school homework in roughly a week. As if to balance her talent she was also very lazy sometimes so, while she could finish the work in a week if she wanted, she had the tendency to postpone it, only doing it when she felt like it or when Aya-nee was really insisting on her doing it.

 

“I really would like to talk more, but we have a visit and I’m afraid that it might give a bad impression if I stay here any longer” I said.

 

“Oh? Who is it?” asked Megu-nee.

 

“A neighbor that moved in yesterday” I said.

 

“Really? How are they?” asked Megu-nee.

 

“How can I know if I don’t go back?” I asked back.

 

“Oh yeah, you’re right” said Megu-nee.

 

“It was really good to see you again Taka-kun. Don’t forget, same time next week right?” said Aya-nee.

 

“Yeah, I won't forget. That was only one time, okay? When will you guys stop to bring that up?” I asked exasperated.

 

“Don’t count on it happening so soon, hehehe. Bye-bye, give a hi to Anna and Rina for me okay?” said Megu-nee.

 

“Bye Taka-kun” said Aya-nee.

 

“Yeah, bye. Take care both of you” I said, ending the call right afterwards.

103