Chapter 36 – The Talk (Part II) {Edited}
5.6k 9 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her words drove my mind to a blank.

 

Of all the things that she could have asked this is certainly the last one I had expected to hear.

 

Now I understood why she had asked me to promise to be honest.

 

I had fallen right into her trap.

 

I could only blame my own naivety, or maybe stupidity, for not having anticipated this.

 

“M-mom, what exactly...” I said, trying to find a way to change the subject.

 

Unfortunately, she wasn’t going to have it.

 

“Takashi, don’t even think of trying to run away from this” Yuria said.

 

I could see by the look in her eyes that she wasn’t going to let me get away from this. We were going to have this conversation, and right now.

 

...honestly, I’m not sure that I’m prepared to say everything but I could do nothing but accept this situation.

 

Feeling that our embrace at this moment was becoming an uncomfortable experience I wiggle myself free, which Yuria didn’t try to stop me. Maybe she sensed that I wasn’t trying to free, but to just be more comfortable to have this conversation.

 

I sat straight and looked directly into her eyes, resigning myself to the situation and trying to show my determination to be completely honest as I had just promised.

 

Even if I didn’t want to have this conversation right now the subject would come up at some point. Since she was already aware of some of my intentions I might as well get it over with.

 

“...when did you noticed?” I asked.

 

“This afternoon while you were talking with Yurika” said Yuria.

 

“So you are not going to try to deny it?” Yuria said.

 

“I won’t. There’s no point in trying to hide if you already know Mom, and I promised to be completely honest with you Mom” I said, as serious as I could be.

 

“Good” said Yuria, nodding in approval of my attitude.

 

I was glad that she seemed to be taking this so well, but also confused by her strange behavior. I was expecting a lot more anger coming from her or at least for her to be just a little upset at least.

 

The fact that she looked to be so calm was... odd.

 

“Now please, answer my question Takashi. What are your intentions with Yurika and my daughters?” Yuria asked again.

 

“...I’m not so sure what I want with Yurika right now” I said, being completely honest. I had just met her and, despite believing that she would become a real beauty in the future, there was also that feeling of deja vu when I looked at her. Until I figure out why I felt that I believed it was best to not develop my relationship with her too much.

 

What happened in the afternoon was me just planting the seeds for the future, but I needed to be patient and wait for the right time to harvest the fruits of my labor.

 

“As for Anna-nee and Rina...” I said and stopped, breathing deeply to steel myself for what I was about to say, knowing full well that from this moment my relationship with my entire family would start to change with no way back “...my feelings for them are the same as my feelings for you mom”

 

“...oohhh, so you lust after your sisters?” said Yuria in a slightly judgmental tone.

 

“Yes I do, but not just that. I want to do the same things I did with you mom and much more, but I also love them” I said seriously. I had to make her understand that I wanted more than just their bodies.

 

“I want to do a lot of things with them, both sexual and not sexual, and just the thought of another man being with them is enough to make me want to break everything in my sight. I want us to continue what we already started Mom, but I have every intention of coming after Anna-nee and Rina as well” I continued.

 

“So you want me to be your secret lover or something?” asked Yuria “You want to keep our relationship in secret while going out with both of my daughters and keeping all of your relationships a secret from each of them?” asked Yuria, raising an eyebrow on doubt.

  

Yuria’s tone was very judgmental like she was not so secretly finding my intentions silly and unrealistic, but she wasn’t outright reprehending me or yelling in outrage.

 

There was something in her eyes that told me she was expecting something. I wasn’t sure what it was exactly and she probably wasn’t sure either, but none of that mattered at this moment.

 

I already reached this point, so I needed to say everything.

 

“No Mom. I want them to know everything as well. About me and you, me and both of them and to find a way for all of us to be okay with each” I said.

 

“Really? Don’t you think that’s a little unrealistic?” asked Yuria, clearly skeptical that I could manage to pull it off what I said.

 

“It doesn’t matter. I will do my best... no... I WILL find a way to make it work” I said strongly.

 

Suddenly I found myself getting up and standing straight in front of Yuria, and looking directly into her eyes. She simply looked back at me, not saying anything and waiting for me to continue speaking.

 

What I was about to say was a really big risk but sooner or later it had to be said, and right now was probably the right time for me to say out loud.

 

I don’t know why but I somehow knew that the situation would work itself out.

 

“You asked me what I want Mom. What I want is to be around a lot of beautiful women that love me and that I can love back. I want us to enjoy our lives to the fullest, enjoying all kinds of pleasures that exist, whether they are trips, dinners, plays, business, or pure debauchery with each other, and I want for you Mom, and my sisters to be part of this” I said with the determination and passion without even realize.

 

...and then, finally, I said what I wanted in one simple sentence.

 

“I want to build a harem”

101