Ch 3: Beginning
5k 23 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(3rd Person POV)

"Oh don't worry dear, you already are present at your daughter's birth" She said while gently holding her newborn daughter in her hands, trying her hardest to contain her excitement to not wake her up.

"And you're still too kind for your own good Aiko" Takeshi said in a 'cheery' tone, only being noticed by her wife since she was accustomed to reading the tiniest change from his face and expression after being together for 4 years.

"he he he~ what can I say? I'm too pretty to be rude!!!" She exclaims, almost waking Tomomi up from her slumber, Takeshi only sighs at his wife's antics.

"Still... those cops should let go of their pride, calling me instead of a pro hero to not be outshined... what a joke" Takeshi says angrily. ever since he has elevated the public perception of the police towards the common people they have become too reliant on him, even though he is no longer the chief of police.

"That just means that you're too strong for your own good!" Aiko says to her husband that's getting ready to leave.

"You're probably right, I'll come back as soon as possible" he put extra emphasis on the words 'soon' as he leaves, closing the door and leaving his wife and daughter to be monitored in case of any complication.

"I know you will, you wouldn't even dare to make me sad even if I begged for it" Aiko says while looking at the closed door. The nurse took Tomomi away from her to run some checkups on Aiko before she fell asleep as well, after all, she hasn't slept in 29 hours.

(Tomomi POV)

I woke up after having the best sleep of my entire life, which is not much since I only have been born for 30 minutes before sleeping. Slowly opening my eyes I'm met with my mother looking at me, attentively.

"Aww~ how's your first nap gone sweetie~" My mom says as she put me a little bit closer to her.

"bah" is all I can say with my current vocal cords.

"Gosh!! my daughter is definitely the most intelligent baby in the world!!!" She exclaims as she hugs me gently, contrary to my mother's excitement.

[You're not wrong, but I can't say that to her... literally]

I just giggle at my mom's antics before starting to see the scenery around me, from what can I see, we're still in the hospital. The nurses and doctor are just running some checkups before letting us go, it is just that my mom is delaying them so that my father can get in here from work.

After a few minutes, I begin feeling another thing that I haven't felt in a long time, hunger.

[Well, it's going to be awkward but whatever, I need to survive!!!]

I try to struggle against the powerful towel that I'm wrapped in, my mom notices this and looks around nervously. I pressure her more by making some grunts.

"What is it Ms. Yoshino?" the doctor asks my distressed mom

"I... I don't-" My struggles to get her worst out.

"I don't know what Tomomi wants" she finally says, the doctor walks up to me and inspects me.

[Huh... my mom really is a child]

"I see" The doctor says after a few seconds.

"What is it, doctor? it isn't serious right???" My mom is almost breaking down.

"It seems that she is hungry"

"Oh..." my mom looks down at the ground, embarrassed that she forgot that babies do, in fact, need to eat, or in this case, drink.

My mom pulls her patient's gown to show her breast, they're not extremely big but they definitely are notable, I look at my mom before she gently and... timidly? brings my mouth closer to her nipple.

[Just power trough, the faster the better]

I open my mouth and start sucking, I feel my mom visibly shake for a second before regaining her composure, no longer nervous about this whole thing.

[Goddamm!!!]

The warm liquid starts entering my tongue, finally making me taste something for a really long time, it's sweet and is everything that I needed right now, I slowly just let myself go.

[It's not like I have a choice]

I just drift away and stop once I feel decently full, my mom puts her gown right so that it doesn't show her breasts and begins looking at me. I'm sleepy, but before I succumb to my sense I decided to look at my mom and smile, she immediately returns the smile.

[Neat, just gotta power thought that for like another year]

I drift off into sleep again.

After an unknown amount of time I wake up again, this time I'm inside a car, I move a bit, and my mom who is holding me turns to me.

"Hello there sweetie~ did you have good dreams"

"dah"

My mom giggles, which makes me laugh in return. I look around the car and it seems like a normal car, nothing too fancy or too poor, so I deduce we are definitely in a decent position.

[Well... a loving family and decent income, I really can't complain]

Before long, the car stops and my mom picks me up again and holds me against her chest while exiting the car. it is nighttime currently, we approach what I presume is our house, doesn't look too great but it's better than the orphanage that I sued to live in.

My dad takes the lead by opening the door with his keys and trying to let my mom enter first, she instead pauses in front of the door and looks at dad.

"Are you not going to enter?" she says while smiling.

"It is accustomed for ladies to enter first" My dad says automatically.

"Exactly" My mom says while laughing a bit, I also giggle at my mom's stupidity.

"Even after becoming a mother you will not change will you?" My dad says while having a small smile.

"Nope!" she says while popping the P.

We enter the house after a bit, with my mom entering first with me in her hands, she just goes to her room without me seeing a lot.

[Even if I would like to get a good look at this place, is not like I'm running out of time]

After a bit of time, my mom enters her room and put me into a baby crib, not before more milk and some cuddles with her. My dad on the other hand only looks a time from far away while checking if I'm alright while dealing with my mom's antics.

And so, I got to sleep in my house for the first time.

= 2 Months time skip =

[Man... being a baby sure is boring and humiliating]

For these past 2 months, repetition is the only thing that I experience, my mom's breasts feed me, which I already got accustomed to, not much could be done there. My limbs are not very responsive so it's very difficult to move without getting tired, so I've been doing 'exercise'.

Now it is only moving my legs and arms in the air as if I was kicking and punching, this is greatly tiring but it did get me to have at least some control over them. the same cannot be said about my other necessities.

Overall, I have behaved as well as I can, not crying at night except when I have destroyed my diapers, when I want something, or when I need to get fed, so my mom has been having it good as a mother even though she basically breakdown when she can't figure out what I want.

This is especially problematic with baby toys, since I don't have anything better to do I have been trying to use them as much as I can to distract myself, it is pretty obvious that my mom just isn't equipped with dealing with kids even though she really likes them, me being the prime example.

[Well... I still have like 10 months of this before I can even do something]

168