Ch 18. Team of Queen
122 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, at the designated time, I arrived to the Queen’s room.

“Pardon me, I am entering.”

I was the first to arrive after the Queen.

Yukichi~♪☆? Bring me something to eat~♪☆.” I headed to the fridge. I feel like any of the dishes here costs more than my monthly pocket money.

I picked a fruit plate, and put it in front of the Queen.

“Thanks~♪☆.” The Queen started eating the fruit slices. Even her eating face is beautiful~…

Oh, her cheeks puffed~, so adooorable~!

“Excuse us.” Three more people entered.

“Let’s work hard today.” I greeted them.

Erhm, Queen, what are we going to do today…?” One of the boys asked.

Mhm~…Munch’ We’ll be getting to know each other~♪☆. I doubt all of you are acquainted~♪☆. Well, you probably know Yukichi-the-president~♪☆.

The four of us sat at the sofa.

“I’ll start first then. I am Minohara Yuki, second year, I like cinnamon buns and the Queen~.” I glanced at her, without sparing me a glance she showed me thumb up.

“I’m Fukuda Tetsuo, first year. I’m in the drama club and I enjoy comedy performances. If you need a stand-up joke, you know whom to ask~!” We greeted him with ‘Nice to know you’, and continued.

“I am Yasuda Tsukiko, first year. Please take care of me…” A girl said very quietly.

“I am Yasuda Ichiro, third year. I practice martial arts. I hope to be in good relations with all of you.” Yasuda-kun bowed like a monk, which made all of us giggle. He did not mind it.

We glanced at the Queen. She was still consuming the fruits, so we continued chatting.

It was a nice experience to have fellow club members.

By the end of the lunch break we managed to chat so much that we exchanged mails.

Well, we’ll be seeing each other often, so it is better to be able to communicate.

Ara, ara, ara, you’re already friends~♪☆?” The Queen was delighted.

Ha-ha, sorry… We got carried away and chatted throughout the break.” Fukuda-kun scratched his head.

“Why apologize~♪☆? It is the point of the Clique~♪☆.” We all were relieved to see that the Queen is fine with us chatting.

“Speaking of chatting~, how about you three give me your phones~♪☆?

“Of course, Queen, it’s…” Fukuda-kun started telling her his phone number.

Pfft~♪☆. Not the number, the phones themselves~♪☆.” I had to explain.

“The Queen will install an app for us to chat.”

Why are the phones required for it?” Yasuda-kun gave her the phone.

“It is because the software is still in test~♪☆. It is a half-baked product and is yet to be released, so you can’t download it freely~♪☆. Consider yourselves the first batch of beta-testers~♪☆. You can pick up the phones after the lessons, here~♪☆.”

Miss Queen, can we… be coming to this room…?” Yasuda-san timidly asked.

“As long as I don’t hang the ‘Don’t bother’ sign, then any of the members can come in~♪☆. You are free to hang out and study here~♪☆. Just don’t touch the fridge.”

On our way to the classes, Yasuda-san asked me.

“Minohara-sama, why is the fridge forbidden?” (Y-s)

“The Queen has a lot of… special food… there. It would be problematic for her if we all eat it…” I couldn’t say that the entire fridge is filled with luxurious sweets.

“I see.” (Y-k)


The next week passed calmly.

The Clique members, us, were getting acquainted with each other. The Queen was eating sweets and truanting the lessons. I was torn between Tomo-chan, the Queen, and the Council. Everything returned to being a routine.

During the lunch break I asked Tomo-chan to buy me a couple of buns, while I am looking up the Clique’s schedule.

Tomorrow will be a mandatory activity after the lunch break.

Ding-ding

[You received message from ‘Unknown number

“Tomorrow you can bring Tomoko, if you want~♪☆.”]

I mailed Tomo-chan immediately.

[‘Tomoko

You – “The Queen invites you to participate in her club’s activity. Tomorrow, right after the lunch break.”

“Yuki-chan, SRSLY? I’ve got lessons y’now?!”

You – “I am sure the Queen did not invite you for no reason. Come on, it’s our long-awaited chance to hang out together!”

“Hm! I don’t guarantee that I’ll come. I MAY grace her with my presence but she mustn’t think I’ll be calling her ‘Queen’. Yuki-chan, will we go home together?”

You – “Sure. Maybe you should come to my place?”

“Nah, I didn’t warn anybody, so we’re just walking. C ya.”]

8