Epilogue: One Last Kiss
719 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took some time to deal with that man I called 'father', but it was definitely worth it. It meant I could move all my girlfriends in, after all. This house is way too big for two people, let alone one, so it works out just fine!

Hopping out of the shower, I quickly blowdried my hair and dressed up, passing by my girls on the way. Someone very special was arriving later!

I passed by Vesta, who was busy whispering in Percy's ear, showing her the care and attention she needed as her Goddess' high priestess. Remember to brainwash your Percys regularly!

I passed by Mona and Rana. Mona has been getting quite into the whole toxin-making thing, and well...Rana's new wings look really good on her, don't they?

I passed by Liliya, who's been quite busy. Her latest 'lap dog' was quite a lovely art piece~

Oh, and of course, I passed by Kolya. Her and Ai were having some fun with Marciel...or, what's left of her, really. If you could even say it's the same person anymore. She gets way too into this whole glistening oil thing as they pour it over Marciel's body, but hey, more power to her~

And as the doorbell rang, I was right there, right on time, to greet the person who didn't even know she would be moving in...

"Lera? Ah, hello! Um, where's your father?"

Sonia Anatolyevna Vasilyeva. My very own mother, now no longer legally forbidden from being near me more than a few times a month!

Of course, someone so important to me...

I could only greet her with a nice big hug and a smooch right to her lips, one that leaves her completely dazed and confused.

"Welcome home, Mom!" I said, and as she blinked in confusion and hesitation, I took the opportunity to pull her inside and lock the door behind me. I couldn't have any prying eyes as I brought her into the fold, a woman who deserved nothing more than a world without that man.

After all. This may be the end of my first diary, but...

All this is just the beginning. 🖤

And that'll be all for Hazy Shade of Winter! Thank you very much for reading. 🖤 It's No Game will continue soon, but for now? I hope you enjoyed this not-Christmas special, whose title makes very little sense given how Southern Sun is in the southern hemisphere. I'm sorry I lied to you all.

I have no plans to continue this, but if I ever do have more ideas for Valeriya here, maybe we'll visit this story again sometime.

After all, the Late Reiwa Era is still just a distant future...

Not to worry, though. It won't be long until we see these characters again. Sometime very soon, in fact:

Vesta Ilustrada Imanis will return, in How Not to Drown!

17