Ch 029
3.4k 6 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Toshi rushed over to the fallen girl.

 

This one was older than the rest. She was taller, thin, with short blue hair and looked like a junior. The rest all looked like freshmen and kinda dopey. Braces, glasses, bad skin, greasy hair, these were common traits among the others, but this girl was a cut above. Toshi shined his light at the floor to avoid blinding her as he offered a hand, "You okay?"

 

The others quickly got the idea to use their own phones. One commented, "I didn't even know it could do this." The area became lit by smart phone flashlights. They slowly came to gather around Toshi and the blue haired girl, who appeared to be the leader. One of them spoke, "Kyoko, what happened?" Kyoko kept rubbing her head, until she noticed the outstretched hand. She stared up at Toshi before taking his hand and letting him pull her up, "Thanks." She mumbled before turning to her friend, "I have no idea. I was just trying to hit the power strip when, Poof!"

 

Toshi squinted, "Why the hell did you guys all panic like that? Were you trying to hack the government?" Someone commented, "Guys?" Many of the girls were looking around at each other. One finally spoke up, "YES!" The rest all looked at her. She had a tomboy look about her. She looked like someone who could hold her own in a fight, if she wasn't so short. The girl puffed out her chest, "That's exactly what we were doing. We're master hackers!" The rest looked a little confused, then got the idea. They all started to nod in agreement, "Yup! So, you'd better get-" Toshi, who had a nose for when someone was blowing smoke up his ass, thought about the possible reasons a group would act like this. He then flipped the situation and asked himself, what if they were a bunch of boys in his old universe.

 

"You were looking at porn." He said out loud, more to himself than anyone.

Everyone went quiet.

Pony Tails squeaked, "Please don't tell."

That one got hit in the back of the head, "Choko, What's wrong with you?"

"You just admitted to it! Fuck!"

Choko stepped closer to Toshi, "Look! We're not perverts or anything!"

Another tried to laugh casually, except it came out as a series of snorts.

"It was ah-uh... computer virus! Yeah! It was making us visit porn sites!"

There was a lot of nodding, "Yeah! Virus!"

"It's not like we were doing anything!"

"So don't worry about it! You're safe."

"Yeah, I mean we're not degenerates who are going to jump you in the dark or anything!"

"What the hell?"

"Why are you saying that?"

"I just don't want him thinking we're gonna rape him!"

"Why would he think we're gonna rape him?"

"A hot guy comes down here and is trapped with us in the dark, he's bound to get scared!"

"Why would he get scared of us?"

"What the FUCK?"

 

Kyoko stepped in-between Toshi and the rest of the group, holding her arms in front of her in an 'X' with her back to Toshi, "Nobody here is thinking about raping ANYONE!" Up until this point, Toshi just stood there listening to this socially awkward group go into a death spiral. He was surrounded by a group of girls who were clearly starting to panic. They were on the verge of doing something really stupid. This could turn very ugly, very quickly, as they tried to overcompensate and make everything so much worse. Toshi knew there was only one course of action.

 

He burst out laughing.

 

The girls all stared at him as he doubled over holding his stomach. There was a moment where he took in their befuddled expressions before laughing even harder. The girls all looked at each other, then back at Toshi. Kyoko started to look annoyed, "What's so funny?" Toshi let his laughter wind down, "You! With your whole, 'We would never think of raping you, except we're the ones who brought it up' routine! That's some funny shit!"

 

He straightened up, while wiping a tear from his eye, "You haze all the newbies this way?" Kyoko pulled away to give Toshi a squint out of the corner of her eye, "Excuse me?" Toshi reached into his pocket and pulled out a sheet of paper that he unfolded, "Your flier said you were looking for new members." The room still didn't appear to get it. Toshi realized he needed to drive the point home. He held up the flyer and pointed at it.

 

"I'm here to join your club."

75