Ch 031
3.4k 13 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruri sucked on her drink straw for a moment while collecting her thoughts.

 

"So... you are telling me you blackmailed your way into joining those perverts?" Ruri looked a little concerned. Toshi shrugged, "Well, that and told them I'd better never see them using school property to watch porn again. I put the flash drive somewhere safe to make sure they keep their word." Ruri put down her drink, "I'm worried about you hanging out with those freaks." Toshi slammed his hand down, "They're not freaks!" Ruri reflexively looked around the empty classroom they were having lunch in. It was still empty, but she was always on edge.  Toshi continued, "I'd think if anyone would know what it's like to be a victim of a bad reputation, you'd be sympathetic." He looked annoyed.

 

"It isn't that... it... you are just too trusting." She leaned over to pat his hand. Toshi instead grabbed her hand as he leaned forward. He held her hand up to his mouth and roughly licked between two fingers, before sucking on her fingertips. Ruri was frozen in mortal panic. All she could do was stare at Toshi as he looked up at her through those long eyelashes of his. Ruri's face was beet red. She could barely hear him over the sound of her heart pounding in her ears, "You has some sauce on your fingers." He calmly went back to eating while Ruri just shook, trying to compose herself.

 

Several gasping breaths later she glared at Toshi, "I hate it when you do that!" Toshi looked sweet and innocent, "You love it and you know it." Ruri looked away with her face red from frustration and embarrassment, "How do you do something like that and then look like it means nothing?" Toshi paused as if that question hit home, "I guess I'm a much better liar than most people think I am."

 

Ruri glared at Toshi, then her expression softened as he looked downcast and hurt, "I... I'm sorry I didn't mean..." She sighed and looked away again. Toshi looked up, "Ruri, I'm the one teasing YOU. You don't need to say you're sorry all the time." Ruri looked back at him out of the corner of her eye. Toshi smirked, "You're a girl. You can't help being full of perverted thoughts." Ruri's annoyance returned, "Why you little-" But she was cut off by people starting to filter in from lunch. Kenko was in the lead. He immediately came over to peer at the two sitting together, "Hey Ruri... Toshi." He glances around the room then back at Toshi, "Why you eating here?"

 

Toshi pulled his shoulders in a little, "Panic attack. I... had a flashback and didn't want to be around people. Ruri kept me company."

 

Ruri looked at Toshi, who so expertly acted with his body and words that she almost believed it herself. In reality, Toshi had asked her to help him figure out what was socially acceptable when it came to blackmail and to get her alone to tease her. Ruri smiled and nodded at Kenko, who nodded back then promptly ignored her. Ruri was used to being invisible to boys. It's why she put up with Toshi's shenanigans.  Ruri briefly thought about what would happen if she tried to expose him, ~Nobody would believe me, he'd put on that innocent face of his... maybe his sister would kill me?~

 

Kenko peered at Toshi, "You've been having more of those lately. Something going on?" Toshi leaned to one side and looked out the far window as he appeared to be deeply contemplating the question. In reality he was just trying to draw Kenko's attention in a certain direction so he could reach over with his off hand to grab Ruri's leg and slide his hand up her inner thigh. Ruri jumped up out of her seat, drawing everyone's attention. She stood there, flustered, then abruptly said, "I need to pee!" and rushed off. As soon as she left the room, Kenko frowned after her, "That is a strange girl. Why do you hang out with her?" There was silence. Kenko glanced down at Toshi to see him glaring up at him. Kenko backed up a step, "Hey. I'm just-"

 

Toshi stood up and poked Kenko once in the chest, "She's kind. She's sweet. She's thoughtful. She's smart. She doesn't judge me and, most importantly, she never tries anything." Kenko backhanded Toshi's finger away, "I'm not accusing. I'm just pointing out..." He sighed, "Never mind." Toshi picked up his stuff and returned to his seat, Kenko following along. Toshi looked back at Kenko as he sat down, "Just say it."

 

Kenko settled into his seat and stared at Toshi, "Fine. Why don't you hang out with the guys?" Toshi blinked, "Uh... I do." Kenko shook his head, "In the school, sure, but after school. You always make an excuse. You never hang out with all of us when we go to the mall or the movies or anything." He reached forward to touch Toshi on the shoulder, "Why-"

 

Toshi reflexively flinched. Kenko froze, his hand extended and held in the air where Toshi's shoulder was. Toshi folded his arms and rubbed them, "Sorry. I don't-" Kenko slowly pulled back and finished Toshi's sentence, "Don't like being touched. Yeah. I forgot." He was going to say something when the teach arrived. The room had been steadily filling up for a while now and class was about to begin. Kenko looked determined, "Toshi, come hang out Saturday. At the mall. Please. I'm... worried about you."

 

Toshi looked like he was going to spit venom at Kenko, but stopped, checked himself, and looked puzzled, "I'm sorry. I'm not sure why, but-" He calmed right down, "Sorry. Sure. You're right. This weekend, I'll make the time, no matter what." They both settled down for the day's instruction, but Kenko had a hard time following the lesson. His mind kept jumping to the possible causes as to why a boy might be afraid to be touched, and why he'd be hanging out with the most harmless girl in the school.

 

Kenko did not like where his mind was taking him.

74