Chapter 81 – Realisation
250 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 81 - Realisation

...

<POV: Tenant Karime>

My plan was all set. And my prey had taken the bait.

My college junior who I have known for the past 2 years, Daisy had already met that vixen and had started interacting with her.

Feeling jubilant with how my trap was being realized right in front of my eyes, I myself took some precautions and followed them from some distance.

Of course, I didn't forget to click some pics myself. Actually, none of them turned out to be any good, but if compiled together with the main evidence from Daisy... it would all be weaved together into an amazing story. A story of that vixen's promiscuous and cheating nature.

I couldn't hear what the two were talking about, but they looked to have a good atmosphere going between them.

Nice. That's the basic minimum to get that fox to lower her guard.

Daisy had been a prodigy at acting and an acclaimed social butterfly, able to get along with most of her peers. Although she is somewhat withdrawn from men nowadays, duping that Vixen shouldn't be a problem.

Do your best, Daisy. My future happiness depends on your efforts today.

I stalked them all the way to the supermarket before I myself entered it while remembering to click some better pictures.

Everything seemed to be going in a good direction, when all of a sudden, some other woman interrupted them.

Damn! There is no need for a third wheel right now! What if that vixen targets that new woman instead?!

As I was biting my lips at the prospect of my plan failing, an accident happened. A lucky accident, that is.

Daisy got her clothes soiled by some stupid guy and had to leave towards the toilet to change.

Although it wasn't part of our planned plan, seeing the main event arriving early wasn't a bad thing for me.

I deftly clicked some pics of the two heading towards the women's toilet and just as I expected my trap to be complete... that Vixen decided to stand guard outside instead.

What the... i-isn't that Vixen a promiscuous bitch in heat?! How come she isn't going after the lonely and vulnerable Daisy right now?!

Is Daisy, not her type or something..?

No. Nonononono! It can't be!

If that is really the case, then... how am I supposed to know what type of girls that Vixen likes?!

Aaaaaah! Shit shit SHIT!

As I kept on grumbling to myself, I saw something that made my day.

That Vixen... she actually went inside?!

Awesome! Now that's what you should do. Just go ahead and fall into my honey trap.

Good. Really good! Now all that's needed to be done is for Daisy to take the pics secretly. And as for myself... I think hiding in the cubicle next to theirs should give me plenty of complementary evidence too, right?

Hihhihi... okay, time to go!

"Um, Miss? Sorry but, you would have to come with us."

I was suddenly halted by a brute-looking woman dressed in a security uniform.

"What's wrong? Why are you doing this?"

"Several customers have complained of your suspicious activities. We ourselves have noticed you photographing others without permission. For now, just come with us and explain your actions. If not, then we may have to take the assistance of the police instead."

Shit shit shit! Why is this happening to me?!

I am no criminal! If anyone's a criminal, it's that Vixen! Go and catch her in action instead!

However, I couldn't say that, otherwise my well-set-up plan would be totally ruined.

Praying to the gods above for Daisy to get some good pics or video, I was brought away from the shopping area and was interrogated by the Security guards for over three hours.

I knew that I had missed out on the opportune time to catch that Vixen red-handed, but I decided to place my trust in Daisy and her ability to get the job done.

...

Upon returning back home, I couldn't wait anymore and took a bath to freshen up my frustrated mood. After taking a long long bath while fantasizing about my dear Landlady, I felt a lot fresher, after which I dressed myself lightly and grabbed my phone to check any new messages.

Unfortunately, Daisy hadn't sent anything to me yet.

Did she get busy editing the videos or something? I think I forgot to tell her to send me the unedited footage.

As I hurriedly texted my concerns to Daisy, it didn't take long before my phone rang with Daisy's incoming call. I almost jumped in happiness upon seeing it and picked it up as I spoke,

"Hello? Daisy? Did you see my message just now? Send me the raw video and photos, please. I don't need to have them edited."

<Ah... well, about that... I am sorry. My daughter accidentally deleted them when I came back home...>

"WHATTTT?!! H-How could that be? D-Did you try any data recovery software? O-Or isn't there anything good that you can send me?!"

<No, sorry... I am sorry for the mishap. >

"Ah.... AHHHH!!!"

<Hello? Karime?>

"D-Do it again! Get me the video again! I need it soon, darn it!"

<Yeah? Um, I don't know how to say this, but... that's something I can't do anymore, Karime...>

"What? What did you say?? Why can't you..?!"

<It's... hah. Then I will be honest with you this time. Even if the videos hadn't been deleted,I may not have sent them to you.>

"Wha..?"

<Yeah. But, it's not my fault alright? Carene... is just too special. She gave me an incredible pounding from behind! I tell you, there is nothing better than to be fucked by Carene. I swear!>

"S-Shut up! You psycho slut! How could you fall for that Vixen?! I had sent you to do a job! I-I would have even paid you!!"

<But, I did it as a favor actually. And, I don't need the money anymore, so just keep it.>

"No... you can't do this to me. YOU CAN'T!!"

<Ah, my daughter is asking me for something. Talk to you later Karime. Bye bye.>

"Hey... HEY!! Hung up the call on me... SHIT!!!"

Why?! Why isn't anything working properly anymore?!

Why is that Vixen charming every lady around me? Does she have those superpowers or something?!

No... I won't give up. I will never give up!!

Carene, just you wait...

As I was cursing that vixen a million times in my head, I heard some movements outside my room.

"Jorah, please wait. I will help you with your homework after I take a bath, alright?"

"But~~... I wanted to show something to Sister Carene first... please~?"

"Hah... alright. Let's go see what it is. But, after that, I will go back alright?"

"Yay~~! Sister Carene is really the best!"

That's Carene... huh? So she is now planning to put her hands on little Jorah too?!

As if I would let that happen!

Oh, yeah... she is going to take a bath, isn't she? Why don't I just... click some nude pics of her and threaten her to leak it?

That would really stop her maliciousness from spreading, right..?"

N-No. That's a crime already. I can't... fall so low, right?

Then,... what if I just store it for later..?

It may become useful once I decide to act on it.

Yeah... that's possible. So, I can just hide inside her room and take her nude pics once she gets out of the bath, can't I?

Although she may get dressed up inside the bathroom, but... I think it's worth a shot.

The vengeance vengeful state of mind had lost all of its brakes as I slowly and stealthily walked outside and made my way towards Carene's room.

If I remember it right, then Carene doesn't have the habit of locking the door of her room.

Hmmm... i-it's not locked. Lucky me, I guess...

No, don't think anymore. It's the time to act already.

Carene... I swear that I will get you out of this house soon...

...

I don't know if what I am doing is right or not. But, if that Vixen stays in this house any longer, then she will surely become a major threat to everyone's happiness.

And, I won't let that happen. Not when I'm still here.

Having hidden myself nicely behind the bed, I positioned the phone's camera so that I could capture a good nude pic of that Vixen when it was time.

For now, she hasn't returned yet.

Hopefully, Joarah isn't being tortured by that beast in any manner.

Don't worry, little Jorah. Your Elder Sister Karime would knock this vile creature away from you at all costs.

"Hah... that was exhausting. Still, spending time with Jorah is too much fun to complain about. But... I really need a bath. My body smells too much of sex already!"

S-She's here! That vixen... she admitted to having had sex with those girls!

Only if I could have the evidence of her deeds...

"Hmm... let's take a cold shower tonight. I really feel too hot after all that exercise..."

As I kept my eye on the situation, Carene took her nightwear and placed them near the bed, while she went into the bathroom fully clothed.

I had hoped that she would undress already. The time when she comes out would be the last chance then.

If I fail again... then I must retreat for tonight.

Well, it's not like I can tear down her clothes when she's asleep just to click her nude pics. That would be a really out-of-the-mind thing to do.

For a while now, my mind had been trying to convince me why my current actions were way over the top, but since I am here already, I won't back out so readily.

At least until the next chance...

...

I almost fell asleep waiting for Carenne to get out. Soon I realized that she was a fan of taking long baths.

It was only through my determination that I held on for so long.

I won't give up now that I am so close to my goal.

And as if the Gods above decided to reward my patience, Carene finally exited the bathroom after her long bath.

SHE is OUT!!! And she is nude TOOO!!!

Yes!! Good! Very very good! Now, time to click! But, the flash is turned off right?

I kept the phone in continuous picture capture mode to not miss any moment of her body. Who knows what would happen if I kept on waiting forever for a good posture?

And then... I saw something terribly horrifying.

That... W-What is that?!

Erect... how could it be erect?!

Although I had previously sneakily glanced at it once, I had presumed that the Vixen had taken some drugs or engaged in crazy masturbation practices, which led her to have a huge clit. At least that's what I read about once on the Internet.

How could I be at fault when I could only peek at it from afar...

B-But, a clit isn't supposed to become erect like that!! And, so stiffly too!

That isn't what belongs to a woman! And, I have seen it before too!!

From my brother's porn collection... i-i-it's a man's dick!!

Carene... she is a man in reality?!!

How disgusting!! And here I thought of her just having a stranger clit than the others...

But, those breasts... those are fake too? Silicon implants??

They must be! She is a fake woman! A fake human! And a fake person! Everything about her is a complete lie!

How gross... that big, fat erect thing... there is no way that belongs to a woman...

Wait... Wait a second!!

Then, what that Daisy meant by getting a good fuck... she meant getting fucked by that dick?!!

And, what about the landlady?! She... oh no...

Nonononono.... My landlady, my dearest Isla... she is being defiled by that disgusting thing attached to this Vixen's body!!

W-What do I do Now..? Is blackmailing her of any use now?

Won't she send me to jail instead before I could reveal her reality??

And Caelesta... that girl must be thinking that she is dating an innocent girl... what a farce!

I... have to gain more evidence. Although I really hate to admit it, but just her having a dick won't be enough to get her out of the house.

What if everyone thinks these photos are fake?

No, I have to destroy Celesta's trust in this Vixen. Only then...

...

There was a mixture of regrets and shock within me after I finally escaped that Vixen's sex dungeon after two hours.

How could I know that she would start jacking off to porn before sleep?!

No, I must correct my address of her. It's a 'he', not a 'she'.

That fake woman, that sneaky guy... I will not allow him to keep playing these games of deception for long.

Let's try sleeping for tonight. From tomorrow onwards, I must create a new strategy to after him.

That guy... that bitch...

...

A/N: Laziness in spring is common, right~?

10