Chapter 82 – Worrying Heart
200 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 82 - Worrying Heart

...

<POV: Tenant Karime>

After waking up in the morning, I freshened myself in the toilet, bathed well, and dressed up nicely to get myself in a positive groove.

Yeah. I would gain absolutely nothing by fearing that guy's existence or from the disgust that threatened to crawl over my heart.

I admit that I couldn't sleep properly last night, owing to what I had witnessed in that man's room.

Still... I now knew that this wasn't the way to continue. I needed results, and that could never be produced while panicking over my discoveries.

Still... what man has boobs like that?! He had a dick, so of course he is male, but... still...

Did he get surgery done on them somewhere?

Who knows from which freakish hell that guy popped out of? For now, I just need to keep my own chin up and cheer up.

After giving myself some morale-boosting pep talk, I couldn't help but lament my bad experience yesterday, resulting in me being in low sex drive mode as the thoughts of masturbating to my favorite porn videos couldn't even excite me one bit.

Sighing to myself heavily, I exited my room and locked it securely to prevent anyone from entering my room, like I entered that male's room yesterday, and went over to the Landlady's room to check if that beast had tried to defile my goddess again.

And as it turned out, the door to the Landlady's room was locked properly this time. Although I was somewhat surprised and wondered if he really had been inside yesterday night, I was bound to be disappointed since it was just almost five thirty in the morning. Whatever had happened would have already been long done by now.

Since nobody else was up, I decided to go out of the house for a morning walk.

No use thinking of that guy's dick... don't remember such a vile thing...

Darn it. Why is it so hard to erase that scene from my eyes?! He is just a disgusting male cross-dressing as a female... with possible breasts implanted. Even if he has an androgynous body frame, there is no doubt that dick belonged to a male. It couldn't possibly be anything else!

To think that I have been in such close proximity with a male all this time... it runs shivers all over my body!

Thank goodness that he didn't decide to go after me, otherwise...

But, he still defiled my dear goddess, and now... he is targeting Celesta and even little Jorah! Totally unforgivable!!

I won't let you... you, bad man...

Hoping to get my nerves calmed down, I began to jog around the neighborhood in full sprint.

...

By the time I returned back home, around half to three-quarters of an hour had passed. Some of the residents of the house were up now, as Celesta was busy in the Kitchen, the young Lanita was watching some football on the couch, and little Jorah was sitting dazedly at the Dining table...

Jorah... yes, she can be my breakthrough point!

Since Jorah has just woken up, I don't think she would be able to mend her words and might just honestly spill everything out.

Deciding to have a talk with her first, I sat down on a chair next to her and began to speak to her,

"Hey,, Jorah! Morning. What's up, huh? Got up early in the day today. Planning something special?"

Hearing my series of casually asked questions, Jorah slowly turned to look towards me as she rubbed her eyes sleepily and showed me a small smile as she spoke,

"Eh... Sister Karime? No, Big sister Celesta just woke me up forcibly. She says good girls must not oversleep and to get ready for a day out."

Hmm Hmm. That's just like Celesta. A model young girl amongst her peers her age. Even to her dearest younger sibling, she doesn't let her be ruined by excessive spoiling, yet still manages to shower her with all her love and attention.

How I often wished that I had a nice older sister like her... instead of the smelly man who happened to have been born earlier than me.

Still, a day out, huh? So they aren't going to be home today? Then... would it be possible for me to spend some quality time with Miss Landlady in their absence instead?

"A day out? Oh, right. No school today, huh? So, who's going with you? Celesta and..?"

There was a little doubt and hunch in my mind as a newcomer has been often involved in these two girl's affairs nowadays. And that certain newcomer was someone that I didn't like at all.

"Hmm? She hasn't told me about it yet, but maybe Sister Carene may come with us too? Big Sis told me that she had a surprise for me. Something that I have been asking for a long time, she says. Although sisters Lara and Lanita would surely have their own plans for the day."

Darn it! So that male managed to sneak his way into their plans again! Why must he interfere with others' life so much?! So disgusting!

The twins though... they usually keep to themselves and only show their face from time to time. If I remember it right... they usually visit diffeent places with their group of friends on their days off. I haven't been able to gather too much information about them, even after living with them under the same roof.

Still, both of them are responsible young girls who can take care of themselves properly. Heck, they haven't fallen for that man's act of innocence and still oppose him whenever possible. I hope to one day group up with them to help me evict the guy out of the house.

Then again, what surprise could Celesta have planned for Jorah today? They are going out... the three of them together, so it's something that cannot be done at home. Something little Jorah wanted for a long time, huh..?

No, I must not let myself be distracted! This is my chance to gather clues regarding that man! I cannot waste this golden opportunity by thinking about meaningless stuff!

"I see... then, can I ask something regarding your Sister Carene? I have been very curious about her recently."

As expected, Jorah's half-sleppy eyes became wide awakened as she stared at me with her full attention, laced to the brim with her curiosity.

So, that man has already affected her this much, huh..?

"Hmm? What is it? Is something wrong? You... don't seem to be very happy with talking about Sister Carene right now, Sister Karime."

Ahhh!! How did she find out?! Was little Jorah always this sharp?! Or, has she grown up so much already? Maybe since I remember her cutely childish self back when I started living here, I have been subconsciously treating her the same way as back then...

"Huh!? M-Me?! Nono, I'm fine, really. Just a bit tired after a long walk outside. Now then... what do you honestly think about your Sister Carene?"

Jorah looked at me very suspiciously as she continued to eye me in a weird manner. As I wasn't used to such a Jorah, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. Fortunately, the uncomfortable silence didn't last long as Jorah finally began to speak again.

"Hmm? Sister Carene... she is the bestest best! She is a very kind person, listens to all of my requests, helps me with my homework often, tastes my cooked meals, talks to me when I am lonely.... and much more.."

Heeeh? Is that so..? That man... what were his intentions by approaching Jorah like this?! Seeing his... monstrous dick, I can tell that it's no good. NO GOOD!

Little Jorah must be prevented from falling to that wolf's claws!

My curiosity regarding that man's approach towards Jorah began to rise up, as I hoped to get some useful clue from that instance.

"Oh..? Then, what does she talk about? Does she try to talk with you about strange stuff?"

Jorah turned really surprised at my implicit question, as she stared at me wide-eyed in shock. As she contemplated my words, she spoke to me again,

"Huh..? Hmm... not that I can think of any... it's all things related to us having fun and studying most of the time."

So, he hasn't made his moves on her yet. Hoooh... good. The situation with Jorah is still salvageable. But, that also means that I must not let something happen from now on! That wolf... must not get to eat up the innocent lambs in my territory!

As my inner disgust and anger rose to the peak, I began to ask Jorah about the man in more detail.

"I see. But, how does he... I mean, she touches you? I mean... have you ever felt uncomfortable being around her? Or has she touched you at some strange places, or tried to talk to you about strange things..?"

Surprisingly, a look of caution appeared on Jorah's face as she stared at me suspiciously and asked,

"Sister Karime... why are you talking like this? My Sister Carene is a good person! There is no way she would be a strange person like you are making her out to be."

Oh shit. I messed it up! Darn, why couldn't I hold those direct questions to myself?!

My anger took the best of me and now... Jorah is looking at me with a gaze full of hate instead!

"Ah, no! I-I am not saying anything strange about her. I was just curious if she was treating you well..."

I tried my best to get Jorah to calm down and to resolve the misunderstanding between us, but she didn't seem to want to listen to me anymore, as she angrily spoke to me,

"Hmph! No need to worry so much, Sister Karime. My Sister Carene is more than enough good with me. In fact, she is better than most of the people around me!"

How could that fake woman... that man in disguise be better than me?! I am a protector of all the cute girls around me. How could that wolf be better than me in any manner?!

Noooooo!! Jorah... s-she really hates me now!

H-How did this happen?! Ah, it's that man's fault... he is the one who turned little Jorah against me. Darn him!

"J-Jorah?! Wait a second..!"

Unwilling to listen to any longer, Jorah left the room in a complete rage. God knows what kind of witchcraft that man has been using to turn so many girls to his side.

How is it that I am the only one who could notice his strange actions?! Don't tell me that I am the strange one here instead?!

Huuu... no, let's examine what I learned just now instead. Keep a cool and composed mind for these things.

Firstly, that Carene is very involved with Jorah and has won her trust over the last few weeks.

Secondly, it is currently unknown if that guy has done any strange stuff to our Jorah yet.

Third, I may be the only one who can see what strange behavior she has been having so far.

Not enough. I need more evidence. Looks like I have no choice but to turn into a complete stalking mode, day and night.

I must keep an eye on him all the time. Only that way would anything turn out to be fruitful.

Carene, your days here are numbered. I now know your biggest secret. It won't take me long, I swear it won't.

...

<POV: Carene>

After having such an amazing experience yesterday, I felt totally refreshed and free from my constant sexual urges. It was almost as if I was in sage mode for the whole day today. would be in my sage mode the whole day today.

But, it wasn't like I had nothing else to do just because there were no lectures in the College today.

In fact, it was a case where I actually had something much more important and meaningful to do other than just my daily redundant routine.

Hence I woke up early and after dressing up swiftly in my casual wear, I went down the stairs to find Celesta.

...

A/N: E-End of month?!! How did that happen..?

7