Chapter 12 – New Goal (R18+)
9.2k 6 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12 - New Goal (R18+)

...

As Isla felt her pussy being completely filled with my semen, she raised a small moan of pleasure. Not only did she get all of her hidden wishes fulfilled, but she also did it with the girlfriend of her own daughter.

The immoral vibe must have made everything extra special for her, since I did end up cumming inside her. If she does gets pregnant, I wonder what kind of father would I become? Or maybe I would be mother? So confusing...

Well, the sex certainly felt good. I had a hard time erasing the smile off my face. Even if it was the first time I had sex with her, but thrusting & cumming inside her certainly was a wondrous sensation.

I really look forward to how my life with her goes on..

After being confident that I would not be able to let anything else inside her, I pulled my penis out. As it started to come out of her cum-drenched pussy, I could feel the semen flowing backwards and following my penis.

As the tip of my penis came out, her pussy hole gaped as a cloudy liquid overflowed out from it. The erotic scene threatened to revive my now-limp penis back from the dead.

Isla quickly put her hand on her pussy as she collected what she could and started to swallow it in.

"Hmmmmh~ so delicious.. give me more~!" Not being satisfied with just that, Isla quickly turned around and kneeled down in front of my dick as she started to use her cute tongue to lick all the fluid on my dick. She even started to use her tongue to dig into my urethra to lick away all possible semen.

Before we could proceed for more, however, the sound of phone ringing resounded throughout the room. The sound wasn't coming from the room however, since it was coming from behind the closed door.

"S-Shit! Someone found us out... remember to act like before. We must not let anyone know what happened between us!" Isla started to rant while she dressed up quickly and started to march towards the door. Meanwhile, I quickly put on my shorts and t-shirt too. Neither of us had the time to wear our underwear as they were laid on the floor in plain sight. I quickly pushed them under the bed.

"I am telling you! Don't let me find some dirt on you. Or else, prepare for the consequences!!" Isla roared towards me as she tried to create an impression of us fighting inside the room. She wiped away her face with a towel and styled her hair with her fingers, before she opened the door.

Although there wasn't anyone standing outside anymore, but the room a bit further away was slightly opened up.

That is the tenant's room, isn't it? Did she find out?

Isla quickly rushed away as she tried to appear frustrated, however her juices slowly flowing down her thighs would certainly look extremely suspicious to any observer. As she finally went downstairs, I couldn't help but eye the tenant's room suspiciously.

Unable to do anything about it, I closed the room and decided to catch some sleep. Exhaustion and emptiness were tormenting me, as my eyelids became heavier, until I finally fell asleep.

...

I woke up very early the next day. The time was still just 3:47 AM. I felt like drinking some coffee so I put on some warmer clothes and exited the room to go downstairs.

Just when I reached the tenant's room, I heard some suspicious sounds. The door was still opened that little bit as it seemed like a devil's temptation for the forbidden fruit. I tried my hardest to resist, but the feeling of curiosity really grinded my spirit, as I finally gave in and went closer to peek inside through the open gap.

It was hard to tell what was going on inside since it was very dark inside the room, but moaning sounds were coming from the bed, where someone under a blanket was watching something on their smartphone and trembling a little bit as the moaning voice kept coming.

Is that the tenant? So, she is masturbating to some porno deep into the night... yup, a fellow pervert indeed. It's better to let her enjoy her private time.

Deciding to mind my own business, I backed away from the room and went downstairs. This was the floor of the twins and the little girl. Better be as quiet as possible to not disturb their sleep.

When I went in front of the twin's room however, the same kind of voice started to come from within the room. The only difference being that there wasn't just a single voice, but two at the same time.

T-The twins are 'playing' together?! Holy shit.. they just turned 18 this year and are already doing 'it' together... girls really grow up too fast these days..

"Mnnnh...Lanita, move your hips a bit harder!"

"I-I'm trying! You didn't have to put a vibrator in my anus alright?!"

"Heh. Don't be a wimp!.. ahaa~.. Grow up. You must be trained in Anal properly. Aaahh... yeah, that's the spot! Rub it more intensely!"

"I'm doing my best already! UMMH!"

The duo seemed to be pretty into it. I separated my ear from the door and decided to finally get my coffee already. There was one thing I realized for real however, that this house was full of perverts!

Girls really have it so easy.. just approach another woman and ask them to explore things together..

And for guys.. even mentioning that would get you to be an outcast!

That is why marriages are failing nowadays.. Girls are too comfortable 'playing' with each other, while the Guys are busy jacking off to porn... their priorities were never aligned at all.

Oh well, I belong to neither category now. I can fuck any woman senselessly with my dick while living the life of a woman. It just doesn't gets any better than this!

I poured my hot coffee into a mug and sat down on a chair to sip it from time to time.

So, what to do next? I have the appointment with the doctor tomorrow, and Celesta said that she was going on some study tour for a few days..

Maybe I should go to attend classes at the college? I mean.. it would certainly be a new experience, right? I haven't even attended one lecture yet..

That's settled then. Let's try going to the college today. Let's hope I can find some lady professor to like me too!

Deciding on my goal for today, I put the mug into the dish washer and went back to kill some time in my room.

With the coffee, I feel wide awake! Also, there is this weird itch deep in my stomach somewhere.

Is that where my womb is? By the way... I also want to try touching my own pussy again..

Uh oh.. I forgot to wear panties again! It's getting wet again..

...

Kitty's Playground >> patreon.com/GoodKittyYURI

119