Chapter 72 – Covert Tactics
394 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 72 - Covert Tactics

...

<POV: Carene>

Oh well, the problem's solved already. Time to get Nihara treated and...

BAM!

With the last of the goons thrashed onto nowhere street, Celesta huffed loudly as she breathed in and out heavily. Of course, her bountiful chest rose and fell along with that too...

Darn. Don't look at her that way, Carene. Just friends... we are... no, we were just friends. I really can't say anything else about it.

At long last, Celesta began to walk towards us, as Nihara kept trembling behind my back.

I guess I have to face the heat already. Time to face the music...

"Y-Yo! Celesta. I worried you for nothing, right? T-These guys were troubling poor Nihara here, since a long time ago."

Celesta didn't reply back, as she kept walking towards us silently. Her eyes had already been hidden by her bangs, so I wasn't able to tell how she was feeling at the moment.

"Here! I have some evidence of their deeds in their confession. It should be useful to apprehend them later on too."

"And..."

Before I could speak any further, Celesta had already reached my side... as she hugged me tightly!

"You are not hurt, right? Carene?"

Celesta... she is, worried about me?

So, she isn't angry at me anymore?

"M-Me? Hurt? No, of course not! They are the ones hurt. You came before they could do anything..."

Celesta heaved a sigh of relief, as she spoke slowly,

"I see... I'm glad, then. Don't get entangled in such dangerous affairs from now on. Promise me."

What? How could I agree to that?! I'm a free bird, you know? There is no way of restricting me anytime soon.

"That... what if my friends are in trouble though? And if any of... our family members..."

I tried to convince Celesta with sound logic, but she didn't relent in any way at all.

"Just call me then. I will take care of them. Promise me. Never again."

"A-Alright then. As you wish..."

In the end... I had to agree.

What? I couldn't possibly argue with her when she had been mad at me for a whole day!

"Good."

Celesta separated away from me, as her soft tone and eyes from earlier changed back almost immediately as she scanned the surroundings.

Most of the onlookers had run away already, so the three of us were the only ones left standing amidst the pile of bodies.

Celesta then turned to look at Nihara as she looked over her body and spoke,

"The wounds are all serious. I will arrange an ambulance to send you to the Hospital. Don't worry about the expenses. These guys will cover it."

Her tone while talking about the guys was absolutely cruel, without any pity or other emotions.

Thankfully, Celesta doesn't appear mad at me anymore. Although I can avoid the topic and let it slide, my conscience won't let me get away.

"Hey, Celesta? Sorry about yesterday. I was really busy with something else. I didn't mean to anger you or to lie to you. Sorry."

Celesta looked at me once, before she lightly flicked my forehead once and spoke,

"You fool. I was worried for your safety. Just, remember to be back home on time from now onwards."

S-So that's how it was... and here I was thinking all kinds of scenarios instead.

"R-Right."

"Hmm. Then, I have a lot to deal with, so I won't keep you company. Give me the videos that you recorded earlier."

Without waiting to hear my reply, Celesta turned to Nihara standing next to me, and stared at her hand holding my arm for a good while, before she spoke to her

"And, you. Nihara, right? Just tell me what's happening and who is behind all of this. Later, just stay at the hospital until you recover, understood?"

With so much that happened in one day, Nihara was obviously feeling very overwhelmed at the moment, as he quietly spoke out,

"Yes..."

...

<POV: Tenant Karime>

I have had a normal life so far. Extremely normal and non-perverted life, I tell you. And I won't be taking any arguments against that.

That was until... she came. That woman... it was as if she had cast some charm magic of sorts, most of the people around me started to fall to her schemes. I started to lose my importance in the household day by day, while that vixen became the apple of everyone's eye.

What an absolute fox! Does she really think that I can't tell how fake her smile, her laughs, her concerns, and her actions are?

They are all fake! And, I swear that I will uncover all her lies. I will expose that evil being of her actual nature. I will get her evicted from this house and my life.

And, I will restore my paradise.

Thankfully, her plans haven't been totally successful yet. Lara and Lanita haven't fallen yet, and that is what gave me the courage to pursue my plan.

However, someone very important to me, someone extremely critical to this household... has already fallen.

My Goddess Isla, she too has been tricked by that fox already! Just what is so good about that girl?!

I am a woman too! I can do everything she can, and even do it better than her!

And, not only that... even Jorah has begun to sing praises about her day and night! She doesn't even talks to me anymore!

Gone are the days when Isla used to depend on me when Celesta handed me important responsibilities when Jorah used to find me for help... those good days of mine are in the past already.

To think that the vixen has already started to turn the housemates against me... I need to take some concrete actions. And to take them quick!

"I'm back. Jorah? Are you home already?"

That voice... It's that vixen again!

She is back home already? But, there should be a few more hours before her College ends.

"Sister Carene~~! Welcome back! You too, Big Sister Celesta!"

Darn it! Jorah, what do you find so attractive about her?! I am way better than her in every stat measurable!

"Hehe, what a good girl you are, Jorah. So, is the homework done already?"

"Uh... about that..."

Ah, Jorah hasn't done her homework yet? Then, would she come over to ask me for help this time..?

"How about I help you out with that, Jorah?"

What?!! This sly fox... she is already trying to bring her away!

"Sister Carene?! You really will?"

"Sure. Why not. I know a thing or two anyways."

Hah! Like hell you do! I know way more than you ever could!

"Alright! Let's goooo~~~!!"

"Ah! Don't run so fast, Jorah! You will get injured..."

That fox, that vixen is already back to her antics. And just like I thought, both Celesta and Jorah have fallen in her trap.

Poor Jorah... such a small and cute child... how could that vixen lay her hand on her?!

And even when I warned her against it too...

Anyways, now is not the time to sulk anymore. I must act upon my plan.

It's not like that vixen has become a thorn in my path just yesterday. After suffering and bearing through her selfish and fake antics day in and day out... I've had enough already.

And after thinking about it for so long, knowing what kind of person Carene really is, I know how to get her true nature exposed.

Her biggest weakness is her bond with Celesta. Since she entered this household in the name of being Celesta's girlfriend... if I can expose that deviant's true face to Celesta, then she won't have a place in this house anymore.

That's my number one priority. That's my carefully and well-thought-out plan.

But, before I do that...

Walking back to my room, I locked it securely from the inside to make sure that Vixen isn't able to barge her way in again.

Turning on my pc, I opened my favorite bookmarked video, placed the headphones above my ears, and hit the play icon.

What am I doing? Masturbating of course! Unless I give my lower body a good amount of rubbing, I just can't find the motivation to do anything.

It's obvious that I am very much into lesbian porn. Lesbianism is the purest form of intimacy ever after all. There are no rough movements, no pain, no quick rounds. Only slow, sensual, and meaningful actions.

Why did I play this particular video? I just happened to come across this one about a year ago. Since then, I have masturbated at least a hundred times from watching just this video alone.

One of the two girls is an absolute look-alike of Landlord, which made me want to watch it over and over again.

It's a pity that her breasts aren't as big as the Landlord's... but, it's as close as it gets.

Even I had wondered why I hadn't gotten bored of watching this one since then. There are tons of other videos available to be watched for free, and yet... I watched this one all the time.

As I kept rubbing my little bean back and forth, the pleasurable sensations almost overloaded my mind and I felt myself getting wet instantly.

See that? That's Landlord's magic over me. Even her lookalike is able to make me so hot.

Ohh... L-Landlord... Isla.... mnhph...

Haaah... haahh...ahaaa....

Good... this is... GOOD!

...

Having exhausted all of my energy from the rubbing session, I slouched over the chair with my eyes closed, while the intense sexual moans kept playing out in my ears.

Huuu... that was awesome.

Lesbian porn rocks, definitely.

It's not like I never tried other ones, but they were all filled with such dark vibes, that it made me want to puke out my guts instantly.

I had been horrified of sex ever since I first secretly saw a video being watched by my elder brother.

With a lone girl being assaulted by a group of men, being slapped and beaten up... being made to cry, that was really horrible to watch.

Only when I casually glanced at a lesbian clip being played on my friend's phone years later that I became curious and ended up realizing that sex doesn't have to be scary or painful.

Now, it's almost impossible for me to feel anything toward men other than fear and disgust. I have already resolved myself to stay as a lesbian throughout my life.

And by luck's play, I found a single beautiful lady to love too...

And, she got stolen away from me!

Shit, Shit! SHIT!!

Why? Why must I face such troubles on my way to love?

I have never harmed anyone, nor did I ever engage in any cruel activities.

Why then do I have to bear this frustration?! This agony... it's unbearable.

I feel so empty inside. It's cold. It's lonely in here.

I need Isla here. I need her next to me. Within my arms, entangled with me, kissing me, rubbing together..!

Huuu... no, don't just daydream Karime. Work to achieve it. It's time to finally put in the effort. Time to get what should have been rightfully mine!

...

As I walked out of my room, all dressed up properly, I came across that fox passing by.

Shit. What is she up to now?

Since Isla doesn't returns before night, who else is this vixen planning on sinking her claws into?

I must observe! I have to know what her schedule for today is. No matter how much seeing her disgusts me, I have to bear with it for now.

"Hey, Celesta? I am going out to buy some stuff from the supermarket."

"Supermarket?! I am going! I am going too! Take me with you, Sister Carene!!"

"No! Absolutely not. Behave already, Jorah."

"Ohh... but, it won't take long, right? Sister Carene?"

"Carene, no need to spoil her so much. You can go if you'd like to. But, Jorah has to attend some extra tuition and I have to drop her there. Come back early, alright?"

"Yes. It won't take long."

"Uuu.. I wanted to go too..."

"Later. It's study time now. Let's go."

"Alright..."

That Vixen is leaving for outside? And, Celesta won't be around her??

What a stroke of good luck! This is my chance. I must not miss it.

Taking out my phone, I clicked that fox's pic and sent it to the group with the caption 'This is her. Meet her at the Freya's Supermarket. Send me the video.'

Soon, I received 'Roger.' as the reply.

All done now. Actually, I can just wait here at home for the evidence to arrive, but... I want to catch her red-handed! I want to see that fox reveal her true side, to prove her infidel heart to everyone in the house.

But... now that I think about it, won't it be better to show those videos to Isla first? I don't think that I can be cruel enough to break Celesta's heart by doing the reveal publicly. That really sounds too cruel, especially when the three little girls may get affected by it as well.

Yeah, let's do that. Maybe, Isla would start to think positively about me and... would think about giving me a chance in the future..?

Alright! Let's kick this vixen out of the house!

...

14