Chapter 74 – Revealed
471 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 74 - Revealed

...

<POV: Carene>

The short-haired beauty walked over to us, as she glanced at me once before she redirected her gaze to Daisy.

"I thought you were sleeping at home. If I had known that you were here, then I would have come straight here instead. By the way, who's this?"

Daisy looked at the short-haired woman with a cheerful and happy smile.

So, they are acquaintances? That's great! More beauties to hang around with!

"I'm glad you are here too, Branda. This lady here is someone I met on my way here. Her name is Carene and she lives in our neighborhood."

After giving a brief introduction about me to the woman called Branda, Daisy turned towards me as she spoke,

"Carene, this is my Senior at work and my friend at home, Miss Branda. She is actually my boss's boss, but she is pretty chill with me. I had known her even before joining the workplace as she helped me with my daughter. Also, she was the one who introduced me to work there. She is a very kind woman, and... someone I had been 'meeting' recently."

Oho... so she isn't a casual acquaintance, huh?

Reading the unspoken lines between the words and seeing how wary Branda seemed of me, I could tell these two were really 'meeting' with each other frequently.

Well, it's a good thing if they are both happy with each other, I guess.

Since she is so important to Daisy, it won't be a big deal to give her some respect, even if she thinks I am trying to steal her girl away.

"Oooh. Nice to meet you, Miss Branda. Sorry about my poor manners."

Branda gave a small nod to my greeting as she spoke in a mild voice,

"It's not necessary to treat me especially. Just call me Branda as Daisy does."

Without waiting to hear my reply, Branda swiftly turned towards Daisy, as she asked her instead,

"So, Daisy? Do you have any plans after this shopping? My friends are actually hosting a night out tonight. If you are interested, I can reserve a seat for you too."

Now, that was rude. But, I've suffered worse treatment. It's not like she is going after me aggressively, and who knows if that's the kind of personality she usually has? I must not try to jump to conclusions again.

Daisy smiled apologetically towards Branda, as she replied to her,

"Thank you for your kind offer, Branda. But, I have to look after Katey, so I can't go with you. Just have fun with your friends, I will be fine."

Branda looked visibly upset at Daisy's rejection, as she turned to glare at me accusingly before she turned over to Daisy again.

"How could I do that?! Hmph! If you don't go, then I won't go either. Right, Katie~?"

Daisy sighed in defeat as her daughter happily played with Branda instead.

"Haah... this is why I was afraid of rejecting y-"

"CAREFUL!!"

A sudden shout interrupted Daisy's words, as, in the next moment, her dress got totally drenched with liquid of some sort.

Is that vinegar? That surely smells like it.

Wait. Now isn't the time for that!

"Eh? Aaaaaah!"

Daisy was obviously very shocked by the sudden event. She stared at the guy responsible for it, while both Branda and Katey looked at Daisy with a stunned expression.

Damn! This guy, why couldn't he walk properly with his eyes on the floor? Not only did he drop all of his items, he even splashed Daisy with all the vinegar in the container.

The man quickly collected his stuff back in the shopping basket, while picking up the container, after which he began to profusely apologize to Daisy.

"Sorry! I'm very sorry, Miss. I don't know how I slipped all of a sudden. I'm really at fault here. How can I compensate you for the dress?"

Daisy looked shocked for a while before she replied back in a low tone,

"I-It's okay. Accidents happen, you don't need to worry about it. I carry a spare change of clothes with me due to the child anyways. Please, check your injuries first if you have them. Excuse me."

After having spoken to the man responsible for her poor state, Daisy turned back towards us, smiling in sadness as she picked up her small bag again.

The man stared in shock as he might have thought to be scolded by Daisy instead.

"O-Oh, thanks, Miss..."

"No big deal."

Daisy didn't turn back at him, as he swiftly ran away.

She really is too kind-hearted. If it was me, I would have given that evil man a good five-hour lecture on safety precautions instead!

Branda looked at Daisy worriedly, as she began to wipe the vinegar-like thing from Daisy's face before asking,

"Daisy, what would you do now? It's better to get changed in the toilet, but... what if someone did something bad to you there? It's not good to be too trustful of people nowadays, especially men."

Branda... you may be worrying too much there.

Just what did she experience before to let her have that viewpoint? Then again, if she had been to a place similar to my College, then maybe I can understand.

"Branda... would it be okay if I leave Katie to you? Carene can accompany me to guard me there. Would that be okay? Carene?"

Eh? Me?? But, that won't be appropriate, right?

Look! That Branda is already glaring at me so heavily! She even looks like she might beat me up soon!

But, if she is willing to trust me this much, then...

"A-Ahh. Sure, why not. I would g-guard you with all I've got!"

Daisy smiled at me with appreciation, as she soon turned back towards Branda again.

"Hehe, thank you. Is it okay, Branda?"

Branda looked really conflicted and unwilling at the moment. However, after staring at Katey once, she sighed with resentment as she spoke slowly,

"Hmm... just be sure to be back quick."

Daisy smiled happily upon getting Branda's approval, as she spoke to me again,

"Alright. Let's go now, Carene."

Well... if Branda doesn't minds then, time to go, I guess.

"Y-Yeah. I am coming."

But... was it just me, or Branda was looking at us with a strange gaze? Maybe I am overthinking again. Hopefully.

...

"Carene? I will get changed inside. You can stay outside to prevent anyone from coming in, okay?"

I obediently followed Daisy to the Bathroom, before she went in by herself, while I stood outside to guard her against any unwanted intruders.

"Okay, okay. I will be fine here. You go on then."

These girls may be worrying too much here. Or, is it me that isn't properly aware yet..?

"You are so sweet, Carene. Thanks."

And with that, a warm and wet sensation appeared on my cheek, before Daisy ran inside the cubicle.

Daisy... S-She kissed me just now?!

But, why? Is it like a common courtesy kiss like those between friends? Or, did that mean something else entirely?

Darn it. I'm no good with stuff like this. With my overthinking nature, I am bound to be troubled about this all the time now.

"Carene? T-The straps of my bra aren't coming off. Please, help me a bit here."

Heeeeh?! S-She wants me to go inside? And, not only that... she even wants me to help her too?!

But, won't I get to see way too much of her body? Maybe she isn't on her guard since I am a woman too.

"O-O-Okay. I... am coming in!"

Oh well. If she's okay with it, then I won't hold myself back either!

As I carefully made my way towards the half-opened cubicle inside, Daisy's back was towards me as she kept trying to button them from behind.

She was wearing a pair of exotic red underwear, with both her panty and bra looking glamorous.

I guess she had to remove the soiled clothes to change into these...

As Daisy noticed my arrival, she quickly motioned me towards the back hook, as she spoke,

"There, that's the one. I wonder if I gained some weight recently. Otherwise, there should be no reason why it became so tight all of a sudden. Right? Carene?"

No good... I'm completely erect right now! Darn it, why did it have to get so hard right now? And, I'm sticking so close to her too.

To prevent Daisy from being poked by my dick, I pulled my waist backward, while trying to get the hook locked in. Unfortunately, it wasn't an easy task to do while having a raging boner.

"A-Aaah. Yeah. Yes..."

"Carene..? What's wrong? Pull it with more strength. Why are you pulling yourself away from me? We are both women here, no need to be shy about little contacts, alright?"

S-She noticed it! Darn, control yourself, me. Think of disgusting thoughts... get the urge to vomit..!

"Oohh... sure..."

I tried my best to hook it up while picturing several bad things in my mind...

"Yes. Now, pull it apart strongly... eh? What's that poking from behind me? Were you carrying something in your pockets, Carene?"

It's not WORKING!! Darn, my bad imagination! Why can't I think up of anything disgusting right now?! It's too late already too...

"Aaah?! No, i-it's not that but..."

Daisy eventually turned around to stare at my lower body... and she noticed the bulge on my dress.

"Eh? EHH?!! This... this is..!"

"I'm really sorry about this! It's just that... seeing you in your underwear made me hard."

To a men-fearing person like Daisy, seeing my dick in action, even from outside the clothes must have been a tremendous shock.

Daisy's finger trembled visibly, as she pointed toward my dick and asked,

"T-Then... a-are you a male??"

She really is misunderstanding the situation here. I must clear this all up instantly!

"No, I am a woman entirely. You can even check if you want to! I just have my dick in place of a clit, that's all. I haven't deceived you in any manner at all!"

I tried my best at consoling Daisy, even going as far as letting her check if I truly was a man or not.

"I-I can check?! Then, I want to see it right away!"

Uh oh. Daisy... she actually wants to see it! And here I was thinking that she would actually let it slip for the time being.

Well, since I already promised her... then, here I...

As I was preparing my heart, my dress along with my panties was suddenly lowered in one go!

"Uwaaah! So suddenly..."

"Oh.. my lord. S-Such a big penis? I have never seen one this big before... and, you do have a pussy too. Hmm... your breasts are real too, right?"

"Yes..."

Right after being surprised by the size of my dick, Daisy bent down to check my vagina, after which she even rolled up my bra to get a feel of my boobs.

Daisy... she is really thorough when doing anything, huh?

"Hmmm... they feel okay to touch. How strange... I have only heard or read about your kind before. It's my first time meeting someone like you. What do they call you again..?"

So, I'm the first one she saw? That's good then, but... it also means that there aren't very many of my kind here at all.

"A Futanari?"

"Yup! That's the one. Oh, God. You don't know how desirable your body is for most of us bisexual girls! It's like all of the goodness at one place combined! Even lesbian girls would love to have a go with you. How envious..."

Thank god that I cleared her doubts away. She doesn't look to be fearing or hating me either too. That's one good thing here at least.

But... with me being almost naked and Daisy being semi-nude... this really makes for one heck of an ambiguous atmosphere.

"Then... I have proven myself to you, right? Daisy?"

Daisy paused her actions for a bit. before she resumed talking to me,

"Hmm. I don't doubt your words anymore, but... you hid the fact of your body from me, and even got a good look at my naked figure too! Not to mention that you enjoyed it so much that you got so hard... you must compensate for these, Carene."

Wait, what?! Compensation? Hey, I'm a dirt poor chick, alright? You can skin me alive yet can never get a single penny out of me!

"Compensate? But, how..?"

"By having sex with me, of course! I told you before of my wish of having a real dick inside me while me not being comfortable with males, right? Your existence solves all my problems then! Please, pretty please Carene? Have sex with me?"

Gulp... now, that is something too hard to refuse. And it would resolve her worries too...

But, won't that get her in trouble instead?

"This... but, your 'friend' outside would certainly mind, right? And, Katey is waiting for us too."

Daisy just shrugged lazily as she spoke while rapidly undressing herself.

"No big deal. That child loves being around Branda anyways. I won't let this golden chance go! Come, Carene. Fuck me!!"

...

As I felt Daisy's, a twenty-one-year-old milf's hot gaze on my penis, I couldn't help but think about it all one more time.

"Daisy, are you really sure about this? I don't think Branda would happily accept the fact that we ditched her into babysitting, just so we could fuck."

Daisy gave out an evil chuckle as she spoke without moving her gaze away from my rock-hard penis,

"Of course, she won't. Now, don't keep me waiting in suspense here. Come on! Show what you got to this big sister!"

Big Sister..? We are both the same age though. Oh well, it's not the time to be worried about that stuff.

On the other hand, I began to realize how casual and carefree Daisy was towards sex. It's somewhat surprising, but then again... even I was searching for a few good fuck buddies, right? Daisy doesn't appear to be the clingy and possessive type, and she is single too, so... maybe it's really okay to do it with her?

As I almost won the struggle against my conscience, my eyes began to trace the smooth and bare skin being openly revealed, along with Daisy's big, big boobs decorated with two sweet cherries on the top.

Unable to restrain my desires any longer, my hands finally touched her soft breasts, as I began to enjoy the soft yet firm feel of both of them.

It's a pity that I missed out on seeing her cleavage through her bra, but I guess you can't have it all, every time.

...

A/N: Any good news this year, everyone?

14