Chapter 77 – Strangely Lucky
553 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 77 - Strangely Lucky

...

Daisy and I fucked like rabbits in heat, as we tried all sorts of positions possible within the confines of the cubicle.

By the end of the fourth round, Daisy had already become very exhausted from cumming so many times that she just let me handle her body in any way that I desired.

Just as I thought of beginning the fifth round, a shout from outside broke both of us out of our trance of lust.

"Dasiy! Are you alright in there?! It's been an hour already! Come out now, or I'll come in!"

From right outside our cubicle, the angry shouts of a woman made both Daisy and I shudder with fright.

"T-That's Branda... we did it too much, I think..."

You just think so? I know so instead! But, I don't blame myself here at all. How am I supposed not to overdo it when I have been this starved for it?

Especially when it comes to putting my hands on a willing twenty-one-year-old milf, it's too hard to control, man!

Still, I had no intentions of getting beaten up by the milf's girlfriend and began to quickly pick up my clothes while Daisy dressed herself up at lightning speed.

Daisy came close to my ear as she whispered,

"Stay hidden behind the door. I will go out by myself. You can meet me later in the parking lot. I will be waiting, alright~?"

Hearing Daisy's seductive voice immediately gave life to my junior as it transformed into a hot rod again.

But, I could understand Daisy's worries about not having her little affair exposed so suddenly, not to mention that I wanted to do it with her someday again!

And so, I simply obeyed Daisy's suggestion and hid myself behind the cubicle door.

Daisy readied herself once more, as she opened the door swiftly and then shut it again, preventing anyone from taking a peek inside.

I kept on being hidden inside while I listened to the two lovers communication.

"What were you doing so long in there? I was getting so worried, you know?!"

"Sorry, sorry. Forgive me, please. I just... had the urge to go for number two and... I have been feeling constipated lately, so..."

"I-Is that so..? Then, I won't blame you. But, I'm still not very happy, alright? Just come home with me and see how I 'punish' you later."

"Kyaa... please don't be too harsh on me, alright?"

"Hmph! By the way... where is that other girl? That... what was her name again?"

"You mean, Carene? She had gone to fetch some wipes for me earlier. I think she must have gone to settle the bill or something. We agreed to meet later in the parking lot."

"Oh... okay. Still, she isn't very responsible, is she? Don't hang around with such weird girls, alright?"

"Hehehe... she isn't that weird, I think."

Huuuu... they went away at last. I was getting worried at Branda's sharp intuition. It's good that Daisy somehow managed to fool her, otherwise... who knows what might have happened.

I should just kill my time here before I meet up with them again.

Still... that was some awesome fuck, alright!

Hopefully, I can experience such good things again soon. Maybe I should try doing something with Isla?

But, she has been coming home totally exhausted and falls asleep as soon as she hits the bed. She barely eats some dinner before she ends up sleeping on the dining table instead!

Let's hope that my sexless life becomes more full of spices soon.

...

After waiting out a few minutes, I decided it was time to get out as I checked my clothes once before I walked out, taking a long detour towards the parking lot.

Since my stuff was still with Branda and Daisy, I empty-handed walked towards the outside and tried to find their figures amidst the crowd.

Ah! There she is. She must have found me already as she waved her hands to call me.

As I made my way towards the two women and a child, Daisy smiled at me mysteriously and spoke,

"What took you so long, Carene? We were getting tired of waiting too. To think that you would leave me there by myself..."

Branda immediately interjected in between,

"We had hoped that you would at least have some sense of responsibility. Leaving Daisy by herself there... how would you have compensated us if something bad really happened, huh?!"

Seeing the threatening-looking woman walking near me, I subconsciously took a few steps back.

"H-Hey, calm down now! It's all just a misunderstanding. D-Daisy was the one who asked me to buy stuff for her, but I wasn't able to find it anywhere..."

"If you couldn't find it, then you should have returned! How useless can you... *sniif*... *sniff**sniff*..."

Branda kept on walking close to me step by step as she stared at me with murderous eyes. She continued to lash out at me, when she suddenly stopped and began to sniff something in the air.

Now what's wrong with her? Is there some weird chemical spread around somewhere that's troubling her? Who knows what's wrong with her now?

Daisy became concerned about us two as she walked to us while holding Katey's hand as she spoke,

"Just calm down now, Branda. It's our first time together. We don't need to fight each other like this, right? Besides... I am fine, right? See? No harm done. Just forgive Carene for me, please~?"

Branda looked very distracted as she stuttered while she replied,

"N-No. It's... fine now. I have no complaints here. It... would be alright if Carene came with us to visit our homes, right?"

What? WHAT?! The fuck? How the hell did this woman forgive me just like that? She flipped her stance in almost a minute!

And, what's with that weird look in her eyes?

Daisy became very happy upon hearing that as she nodded enthusiastically,

"Of course! Please come with us, Carene! I'm sure it would be a lot of fun!"

Ehhh? But, I was planning on going home already.

Then again... since I did enjoy Daisy's youthful body without any consequences... the least I could do for her would be to agree right now.

Besides, what could go wrong there anyway?

"Alright. But, just for a while, alright? My... family would get really worried otherwise."

Daisy easily agreed to my request as she grasped my hands and spoke,

"Sure, sure! We won't take too much of your time, right? Katey?"

The little child just stared at me with a deadpan face, as if she couldn't care less about any of this.

Yeah... can't really blame her this time.

And, that Branda can really stare, huh? Her eyes aren't leaving my hands at all...

...

I walked next to the trio with puzzlement as Daisy kept trying to ask me more about myself. Meanwhile, there was a strange atmosphere around Branda, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was.

After taking a few turns, we finally arrived at an apartment complex where Branda and Daisy lived.

Apparently, they were neighbors since a few years ago and hit it off really early on in their stay.

Looking at how possessive Branda seems, it is way more likely for her to be the one who went after Daisy. What luck that she could convince Daisy towards lesbianism.

Well, at least they make up a nice enough family. And I'm no homebreaker- here. I'm just around for some casual sex, with no intentions of playing with anyone's hearts.

After all, it was Daisy who wanted to have my junior scratch that itch within her, right?

We took the elevator to get to their floor and soon, we all arrived right in front of their apartments.

Good. Let's just kill some time here as well...

Aaahh! W-What happened?!

Why is my stomach hurting so badly?!

I couldn't handle the sudden pain and collapsed onto the floor, as I could only hear Daisy's panicked shout.

"Ah? C-Carene? What's wrong?! Are you hurt somewhere?"

As I was doing my best to hold back the urge to vomit, I couldn't answer anything at that moment.

And then, I was carried in someone's arms as I heard,

"Don't worry. I will check what's wrong with her. You settle Katey inside first, Daisy. I know how to handle her."

"A-Are you sure, Branda? Don't you think we should call a Doctor here?"

"No. A Doctor isn't needed here. I can handle this, rest assured."

"Then... alright. Carene, don't worry, okay? Branda is good at taking care of people. I-I'm sure you would get better soon!"

That's the last what I heard from Daisy, as I was carried within someone's room.

What is wrong with me? Why is my stomach hurting so much??

It's almost like I was punched in the gut suddenly, but... there wasn't anyone else around us. Am I really suffering from stomach cramps or something?

I have never been through that, so I can't tell.

Darn... why did it have to happen now..? Let's hope that Branda knows how to get this treated.

...

Aaaah... wait, where is this..?

As I opened my eyes again, I felt my surroundings being unfamiliar to me.

There was a mild pain in my stomach area, while I was lying down somewhere.

Hmm? A couch? What am I..?

Wait! Why are my hands tied up behind my back?!

What exactly is going on here?!

"Ohh. So, you are finally up, huh? About time."

Upon hearing the strange voice, I turned to stare at the person.

Branda?? Was she who did this to me? But, why would she?

She smirked at me with a distorted face as she spoke,

"Well, wondering why I am doing this, aren't you~? Well then... tell me something first instead. Why? Why did you touch my Daisy?!!"

Woah! S-She found out already? But, I never spoke a thing about it!

Was she doubting us from when we were in the cubicle? I really have no clue right now... Let's hope that Daisy didn't give out any clues about us two.

"Daisy... she means everything to me!! We are a family! Us two and our daughter... we are a family. A complete and happy family. And, you... you are trying to ruin it for me now?!"

"Do you have any idea how hard it was for me?! My life has been played around with too much already! I must marry a man just because I was born a woman, I must not date other girls because my family won't be happy, I must not hope to find love between casual sex amongst girls, that they were all just having fun and experimenting... do you know my pain? Huh?!"

"For years!! I have dreamt of having a good person, a wonderful woman to call as my wife. And now that I am so close to achieving that... you are trying to ruin it?"

"You knew, didn't you? You knew that Daisy is into women, didn't you? It was me! I am the one who won her heart with my efforts! I made her realize that it's okay to have a woman as your life partner! It was me who..."

"Even if you are a fellow woman, I would NEVER forgive someone who dares to steal my family away from me. Just, tell me why you did it? You knew that she was MY woman, didn't you?! WHYYYY?!!!"

Oh, shit... this chick's totally lost it!

I never knew that she was this serious about her mate. But, I never tried to steal her, okay?!

We... just had some feel-good sex, that's all.

And don't show off your feelings for Daisy in front of me! My true feelings for Celesta run far deeper than yours ever could!

Thinking of that, a smirk unknowingly came up on my face.

And, well... she didn't like that at all.

"You are smiling, huh? Heh, is it funny? Destroying my life, my happiness... is it funny?!!"

"Alright. So be it. Since you want my Daisy, let's show her your promisious self."

"Wondering what I will do now, right? Well, she won't be so happy when she discovers that you cheated on her as soon as you left her side, right? It's best to show her the proof that no one besides me can ever truly love her. Your lustful self... I will expose it in all its glory!"

W-What?! This girl... she is planning on fucking me?! But, would showing that to Daisy be okay?

I know that I haven't been planning on chasing after Daisy, and I think she knows it too. She just wanted a good dick to get fucked by, and I happened to have all the specs that she needed in a sex partner.

There were no feelings involved in the process other than mutual respect for one another.

But, Branda and Daisy have something real between them, right? Won't the video become the proof of her own infidelity?

Should I remind her about it?? But, what do I have to lose here?

A hot chick is planning to bang me and show the proof of our foolery to another girl who I already fucked hard earlier...

How crazily messed up is that?! It's like her whole family falling into my palms... well, except little Katey of course.

Should I? Or should I not?

Before I could arrive at a conclusion, Branda removed my pants in one go, leaving me in my panties and my top.

I-Isn't she being too impatient already?!

Branda examined me very well, as she swiftly removed my wet panties as well. Does she plans on fucking without taking off my top?? That would be a weird thing to do, but I guess that's just her thing.

...

A/N: Your kind support keeps Kitty going!

14