Chapter 78 – Heavenly Pleasure
565 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 78 - Heavenly Pleasure

...

<POV: Carene>

Branda had an evil look in her eyes as she undressed my lower body while my hands were tied behind my back. But, as soon as her eyes fell on my naked lower body, her hands froze mid way, as her eyes went round in total shock and confusion.

"W-What? What... is this?"

Oho? Did she take me to be just a simple girl with no dick? Sorry to say, but I'm pretty unique in that department.

"Your clit... how is it so big??"

Clit? Hey! That's my dick, alright?! I know that it is bigger than the average size, but didn't she saw one ever before? And, as for masturbation items... are there female versions of an onahole too? But, they have dildos and vibrators for that, don't they?

"I-I see. So, you are a pervert, aren't you? A masturbation pervert too!"

Come on! Why do you have so many complaints?! I am who I am, alright?

But, should I correct her misunderstanding about my dick? She seems to be a pure lesbian, so won't she go into complete shock from discovering the true identity of my junior?

Branda grasped my limp dick softly as she asked me in confusion,

"How strange... I have only read of such things on the internet. But, to think it would be this big..."

Milady, it's not even erect yet. If I hadn't ejaculated so many times inside Daisy till now, you would have gotten to see the true might of my dragon.

Before I could correct her misunderstanding though, Branda had already started to lick around my penis!

Perhaps she had seen the look of shock on my face, Branda gave me a knowing smirk as she spoke,

"Heh. Are you still new to this lesbian thing? Makes me wonder how you got into Daisy's pants with such inexperience."

Hey, that's not it, alright? It was just shocking to have my dick being licked in such a strange way.

Others would normally grab it and give it a good few rounds of sucking to make it erect, meanwhile, Branda had taken a different route entirely by primarily using her tongue to probe onto my glams and urethra area, licking it up with a to and fro motion.

This... kind of feels good too. But, she wants to punish me and gather evidence against me, right? Then, why is she trying to please me right now?

My heart was beginning to race faster and faster while Branda's tongue continued her endless quest of teasing my junior, now termed as a clit.

I could also feel myself getting wet down there as my womanly instincts began to act up much faster than my male ones.

Is this how one feels when being on the receiving side of things? The last time such a thing happened was when those ex-roommates of mine had tried to play with my body, but it was much more about them trying to satiate their drunk lust, and they knew mine was a dick and treated it as one.

Branda however looks to have no clue about my identity and plans on being in the 'top' position, with me being in the 'bottom' position.

Hmmm... let's try it once and see how it goes. Anyway, I'm not forcing Branda into doing anything and she is making assumptions on her own. So... she can't blame me later even if she finds out about my true identity, right?

...

As Branda's tongue play continued, she quickly noticed my growing wetness as she commented,

"You're getting wet already? Babe, we haven't done anything yet. Now that I see you properly... you are not half bad. Even cute, somehow."

C-Cute? Me??

That should be the first time someone actually says this to me and means it at the same time.

Well, I don't hate it in particular, so let's roll with that. And I couldn't deny the fact that I was getting somewhat excited over being on the receiving end of things from a fellow woman.

Branda slowly took off her clothes, starting with her outer jacket, her t-shirt, and then her skirt... giving me a full view of her lean and slim athletic body in her underwear. She was wearing elegant-looking navy blue underwear... that I couldn't notice which brand it belonged to...

D-Doesn't matter! It looks good to see, and I know how to appreciate that alright?!

I felt a bit sour about not being as naked as she was, but I could hold on with my patience, no problem.

Branda took a good look at my pussy lips below my dick and lewdly examined me as she looked.

My body began to grow hotter with embarrassment as none of the ladies that I had been with had paid so much attention to that part of my body. To be honest, most of them are obsessed over my dick and pay little to no attention to my womanly sex organ down there.

Branda though... seemed keen on wanting to disrupt that routine as she leaned in heavily, bringing her nose close to my lower lips, and began to take deep sniffs.

Holy cow... s-she is really sniffing me?! Why though? Does that turn her on or something??

"Hehehe. Why so shocked? It's proper etiquette to take in your partner's scent and to admire it in our circle before starting things. How come you are not aware of this?"

What is she talking about? I don't know which school of thought that theory belongs to, but it's not mainstream, not to my knowledge at least.

"Hmm... it smells like fresh roses too..."

Hey, that's from the body deodorant I bought two days ago. Which true human being could actually smell like flowers anyway?

"Such a sweet scent... I am totally loving this."

Waitwaitwait! Isn't she enjoying this too much for revenge sex?! This woman is already turned on!

I could feel her breaths becoming hotter and faster as she inched her face closer to my private area and began to lick my pussy lips from the outside!

Holy... What kind of situation is this?!

How does this feel so soft, comfortable, and pleasurable at the same time? It's nothing like how a blowjob or titjob feels, with no intensity or anything, but the pleasure signals my body is sending to my brain is a complete overload!

Branda's tongue slithered around the left and right lip, going from the top position to the bottom, licking up all the wet fluids that were streaming down there. I was already on a high with just that pleasure, when her tongue entered deeper inside my pussy, separating the outer lips as it made its way inside.

Oh no... i-it's coming... IT"SCOMMMMINGGG!!!

My body began to tremble as my mind turned white. It all came down so suddenly that I couldn't prepare myself for it.

Unlike the previous times, I couldn't detect the incoming orgasm, as it suddenly hit me out of nowhere.

I could feel my vaginal walls tightly clamping down on Branda's tongue as the tides of my fluids flowed out from within my pussy.

It was also weird as I hadn't lost total awareness of my surroundings yet. Whenever I orgasmed with my dick and pussy at the same time, I totally lost all vision of my surroundings for a long time, but I don't think that happened this time around.

My dick... it didn't seem to have cummed at all. Is it because I overdid it with Daisy that there isn't anything left??

With her tongue tightly held down by my vaginal walls, her fingers began ro massage my semi-erect dick instead!

Feeling so much pleasure, I hurriedly pulled Branda's face even closer to my pussy while entwining my legs around her neck. At the same time, Branda was all too busy digging her tongue even deeper into my folds as she gulped down every drop of fluid exiting my body.

T-That... felt good. Too good, in fact.

I-I don't think I can ever get away from this now. But, Branda is the only lesbian girl around me that can make me feel this good.

Should I include her in my circle of sex friends too? Daisy is the first one on board, and both of them share a great relationship with one another.

Also, both of them have different body styles and different approaches towards sex. Daisy is a dick-craving woman, while Branda is a vagina-play specialist.

Hmm, hmm. I guess I should get them both then? Besides, there is no trouble of relations or anything, a totally no-strings-attached relationship since both of them have lovers already.

But then, the big question is... how do I get Branda into the fold?

She just wants to gather proof against me right now...

No! I must conquer her body! Let's seize a chance when she is too engrossed and reverse the tables instead.

I must make Branda acknowledge myself as an integral sex partner by tonight! For now, let's learn the ropes from Teacher Branda, and then later... hehehe. The prey shall become the predator!

B-But, it's not stopping. Even if I am somewhat aware of things now, my vagina continues to convulse and ooze out fluids.

Freeing her tongue from my vice grip, Branda licked her lips sensually as she remarked,

"Really tasty... You came too soon, darling. You really need to work on that or else you won't even be able to properly enjoy having sex."

Is... that so? But, how do I overcome this overwhelming sensation inside of me that makes me desire more and more of it?!

"Oh dear. You are too new to these things, aren't you? Looks like I have to properly guide you as your senior in these affairs.

Oh, please... please do so. I want to reverse the tables soon. If I keep on cumming by myself, then how would I be able to become the one in the 'top' position?

Branda then began to furiously kiss my lower lips, smashing her lips against mine as her tongue continued to work its magic on me.

She was also fondling her breasts and teasing her own nipples to stimulate herself even more. Upon seeing her sexy self, my dick began to regain its vigor as it became fully erect.

Sorry, little buddy. Your time to shine is already long past. Just sit back and relax. Maybe your time will come again soon?

As Branda's eyes turned toward my erect dick, she backed off from my crotch and exclaimed,

"So big!! Your clit becomes so big upon erection, Carene. I-It's amazing... but, have you ever used your clit in other ways? Seeing its length... I think it could be a substitute for a dildo too."

OHHH!! Then... does that mean..?!

Seeing my eyes full of expectation, Branda simply giggled as she spoke,

"But, today's not the day for it. Since you haven't learned the ropes yet, I must teach you the basics first. The kinkier and advanced stuff can wait for later."

Later? Then, does that mean she is okay with doing it with me again someday? And, she would even take my 'clit' inside her too?!

Holy mother of God! T-This is becoming too crazy already!

Branda switched her attention to my dick as she began to lick around it all over softly. Instead, my pussy began to itch due to the lack of attention from Branda.

It's a shame that my hands are all tied up, otherwise, I could have tried to please myself with my fingers...

...myself with my fingers...

...

A/N: Like the Novel? Support Kitty on Patreon!

Kitty's Playground:

patreon.com/GoodKittyYURI

21