Chapter 7
4.4k 32 173
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Just an FYI, this is where the story earns its smut tag.

 

What if we tasted each other for the first time? Our lips locked, our hands exploring each other's bodies, our tongues dancing together in a heated passion, while in the back of a goth club? And we were both girls. 

The rising in my chest was insurmountable. The rest of me, however, was becoming incredibly mountable. Lost to the sensation of her lips, her hands traced my sides and up my midsection, then cupped my face. I all but whimpered as she pulled her face from mine, breaking the kiss. I opened my eyes to meet her gaze, which was screaming back at me. There was nothing I craved more in the world at that very moment than her. I bit my lip. I wanted to say something, anything to break the silence. To tell her how long I’d been waiting for that kiss.

“Do you want to get out of here?” She asked.

I furiously nodded my head. My brain had yet to fully catch up with my body, so words were lost to me. Lana pulled out her phone and typed as fast as she could before setting it back down and turning her attention to me once again. 

“Are you okay with this?” She asked nervously.

I took a deep breath. “I want this Lana. Whatever this is. I want you.” I had never been so sure about anything in my entire life. My worry, my second guessing, everything dissolved with that kiss. She smiled, placed a hand on my chest, slowly teasing her fingers up to my neck. I made a noise. It may have been a squeak, or a whine. I was unable to even process the act as I felt her fingers lace through my choker and pull me into another intoxicating kiss. 

 

Time no longer existed. It was a construct, a myth. It could have been days, weeks, years, centuries. The time we spent in that booth did not adhere to the laws of reality. That was time gifted by the deities who control the mortal coil as recompense for the time we had missed before. All the years of nervous looks, the playful teasing, the soft, tender emotional bond we shared. We were making up for that lost time, and making out like…well whatever reference to making out someone could think of. I was too preoccupied with kissing the most radiant girl in the world. 

Lana's phone buzzed on the table. The driver was close. She begrudgingly peeled herself off of me to go close out the tab at the bar. I sat there, alone with my thoughts for a moment. Everything had happened so quickly. I needed to compose myself and not be useless the entire night. What was going to happen? I knew what I wanted, but would Lana want the same thing? Yeah we kissed, and made out, but was it in a friend way? It didn't matter, the night was ours. I was still Kenzie for the night, and Kenzie wanted her best friend. I was going to show her how much she meant to me, how much I’d craved her. 

Lana all but ran back to the table, took my hand and led me outside. We stood on the sidewalk, holding each other close. Not only because it was cold out, but because we both seemed unable to separate ourselves. 

The car pulled up and confirmed they were there for us, we quickly clambered into the backseat. I waited for the car to start moving before I eased my fingers onto Lana’s thigh. My heart skipped, she was unbelievably soft. As I stared into her eyes, she bit her lip. A slight nod was all I needed as I began to slowly ease my hand up her thigh underneath her skirt, teasing my fingers across her panties before running my nails back down her thigh as I pulled out. Lana inhaled sharply. Once my hand was removed from under her skirt she shakily exhaled. My entire body was lighting up with glee at the smirk she gave me. I took great pride in eliciting such a  reaction from her. 

We spent the rest of the drive in complete silence as we simply admired each other. I don’t think either of us wanted to risk doing too much while in a car with a stranger. After the longest ride of our lives we were finally home. As soon as the front door closed behind us, our bodies were intertwined once more. My entire being was lost to hers, I placed my lips everywhere I could. Planting small kisses and nibbles across her neck and shoulders. Lana let out a soft moan as my teeth met her neck for another time. That’s when my suspicions were undoubtedly confirmed. 

I pulled my head back, realizing we had made our way into Lana's room and in front of her bed at some point. 

I looked into her eyes, “Lana, I have a confession to make.”

She frowned. “What is it Kenzie?” Her voice was concerned.

I knew what I wanted, and I had to tell her. “So, the other night, after we came back from the club and watched a movie. I heard you in the middle of the night. Making--noises.” My heart would have been beating like a dubstep song if I could have even felt it at that point.

Lana’s face turned a couple shades brighter red. “Oh--you heard that? I um--can explain.” 

I placed my hand on her chest. This was it, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about it. I needed this. I craved this. I’d wanted this for as long as I could remember. 

I looked up at her and licked my lips. “I want to hear you make those noises again. I want to be the cause of those noises.” 

Her eyes widened. There was a pause before she uttered the words I’d been waiting for. “Be a good girl and fuck me, Kenzie.” 

She gave me a devilish grin as I unzipped her skirt, causing it to fall to the floor. I placed my hands on her shoulders, guiding her to sit on the edge of the bed. I quickly unbuckled my boots and tossed them aside as I took my place on my knees in front of her. I slowly ran my hands from her thighs to her ankles. I took my time unlacing her boots, something had taken over me, I wanted to savor every moment of this, and make her squirm with anticipation. As I removed her boots and placed them to the side, I looked up at her. Her eyes alone made me feel things I couldn't begin to comprehend. Her lips pouted, her entire being calling out for my touch. Who was I to deny her? 

I kissed my way up her thigh, and to the soaking spot at the edge of the bulge in her panties. She gave a soft moan as I placed my lips around the tip. I smiled, I couldn't help it. I was going to relish every second of pleasing her. I slid my fingers through the side of her panties, easing them off of her. Her gorgeous, dripping member hung in front of my face. Her leaking soft pink tip, accentuating her full six inches, which was larger  than I had imagined. I’d be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated. I’d also be lying if I said I wasn't excited. I would again be lying if I said I hadn’t fantasized about this moment for years.

I turned my gaze to meet Lana’s. She started grinding her hips in my direction on the edge of the bed. “Go on cutie. You want to hear me make noises right?” Her voice lit a fire within me. 

I eagerly wrapped my tongue around her tip, taking in the taste of the dripping delight. 

“Oh fuck.” She let out. 

I then slowly began to explore her girldick with my mouth. Running my tongue across the underside, and wrapping it back around the head as I pulled back. I felt the hair from my wig begin to get caught in my mouth as I slid back down. I quickly released my mouth from Lana, tore the wig from my head and threw it in a random direction. I was too determined to have any hindrance. Lana let out a moan as I took her into my mouth once more. My body ignited with pure ecstasy as she let out a wave of whimpers, moans and whines as I eagerly tried to find every place I could with my tongue that would please her.

I shuddered as I felt her fingers slide through my hair and grab hold, as she began to guide my head up and down on her throbbing scepter. Holy fuck it was happening. I could barely believe I was actually doing this. She tasted so sweet. The feeling of her penetrating my mouth sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my being. The smooth, slick edges inching down my throat. I felt like I shouldn't have been enjoying it as much as I was. But I was absolutely enamored by everything about her. 

“You’re such a good girl Kenzie. Fuck, yes. Keep going. Just like that.” Her words were breathy and exasperated. But they gave me the encouragement I needed, I wanted, what I was desperate for. 

There I was, on my knees, in a dress, going down on my best friend, and we were both girls. Sweet dreams were most certainly made of these. But I wasn't dreaming, it was all real, I was loving every minute of it as well as finding out the limits to my gag reflex. I removed myself from her once more, barely enough time to catch my breath before I felt her hands guide my head back down.

My tongue danced across her pulsating shaft. I used various degrees of suction with my mouth, so I could hear more glorious moans from her. My neck was beginning to get sore. But the noises she made only fueled my efforts. I savored every drip of her, I would’ve licked my lips with delight if my mouth hadn't already been full. I’d go for as long as I needed to, no matter the toll on my jaw or neck. I was too lost in the wondrous sensation of pleasing her. 

“Fuck--Kenzie, I’m gonna cum.” Lana let go of my hair. Allowing me to pull away if I wanted.

But I didn’t. I wanted to taste her, every bit of her. I was going to finish what I started. Lana let out a slew of inaudible high pitched stutters as she placed her leg over my shoulder, pulling me in tight. I felt her stiffen, then shake, practically convulsing as I received her warm eruption in my mouth. Her body twitched several times before her leg fell off of me. I released her from my mouth, still full of her juices. I leaned back on my knees, smiling, I was so proud of myself. As I swallowed, Lana sat up, her entire body was quivering. She reached down and lifted my head up, meeting her lips with mine. Tasting herself in the process. I could have stayed in that moment forever. The way she looked at me, the way she made me feel. It was like I was the only other girl in the world. 

“Holy fuck Kenz. How’d you get so good at that?” She asked, with a glowing smile on her face. 

My cheeks became hotter than the surface of the sun. Damn it, how could she do that? She literally came in my mouth, yet she could make me feel all nervous and floaty, just like that. What fucking hidden power did she hold? 

“Um, I don't know. I just, maybe--have thought about doing that for a while. I also might have come across some videos on Twitter talking about techniques.” I was lucky I could form words. My brain was still trying to process what I just did. 

Lana’s smile turned into a sinister, devilish one. “Oh, have you now?” 

Uh oh. That was her, “You’re in danger” look.

 She stood up, towering over me, then held her hand out. I took it as she guided me up and sat me down on the edge of the bed. I was trembling, my body was dripping with anticipation. Lana kneeled down and kissed me. Her kiss was so soft, so sweet, so divine. If we had stopped simply with kissing, it still would have been the greatest night of my life. But we had gone much further than that. Between the look on her face, and the fact that she was rolling up the skirt of my dress. I could only assume we weren't done yet. 

She looked up at me, “I think it’s my turn to show you what I’ve fantasized about for some time now.” 

Lana leaned in, and gently placed tender kisses on my thighs. My chest fluttered. Had she really fantasized about this before? About us? I thought I was being creepy for thinking about her that way. But, maybe she wanted me just like I wanted her. My thoughts were interrupted by Lana yanking my panties down and off of me.

“Aah!” I gasped in surprise.

“Oh, these are absolutely soaked.” She said while tossing them aside. “You really enjoyed yourself didn't you?” Her tone had shifted to something I had only heard a few times before. 

Usually it was when she was teasing me about something. But in this context, it was different, she was teasing me in a way that sent a shiver up my spine. My body reacted unlike how it ever had. I felt my member twitch and stiffen. Lana giggled at the sight.

“I think I just uncovered a secret kink of yours. Didn’t I…” She paused, then whispered, “Pretty girl.” 

I whined. I didn’t know why that sent me into orbit like it did, but god I wanted more of it. Lana slowly ran her tongue from the base of my shaft to the tip. Causing me to make a noise I wasn't aware I was capable of making. She then wrapped her lips around the tip and began teasing it with her tongue. My mind started to go blank. I’d never felt such a sensation before. Yeah, I had masturbated. But this…this was something else entirely. The hottest girl I’d ever known was not only tasting me, but had fantasized about it before. Normally I would have been a nervous wreck. But being Kenzie, with Lana, felt right. I wanted to be a cute girl who got to do things with another cute girl. To…

Lana quickly took my entire length into her mouth. Forcing me to inhale sharply and release a wave of moans into the room. I fell back onto the bed. My arms were so jellified I couldn't hold myself up anymore. My entire body felt like it was on fire. I felt Lana grin around my d--girldick. I grabbed at the blanket on the bed. My mind was everywhere and nowhere at once. I didn’t know what to do with any part of my body, I just knew I wanted it to keep going. 

“F-f-f-fuck, Lana. Aaah!” I stammered while trying to catch my breath. 

Her lips were like lightning, striking with every motion. And her tongue, like the rains down in Africa, was truly blessed. I began shaking, I could feel everything inside myself rising to the surface. At that moment, Lana stopped and pulled away. I opened my eyes and raised my head, stifling a pleading whine.

Lana was catching her breath. Staring me down like I was prey. My chest fluttered again. 

“Kenzie, you’re such a good girl. I wanna try something if you’re alright with it.” She said in a breathy tone.

I nodded frantically. “Yes, please, anything. Just don’t stop, I'm so close. Do whatever you want with me. Fuck, Lana, please. I’m your good girl.” I spilled everything out. 

I was in such a state of ecstasy she could have slapped me and I’d thank her for it. Though, that thought should probably be saved for another time. I was learning so many things about myself. 

Lana smiled and grabbed my hips, pulling my ass to the edge of the bed, raising my legs slightly. I squeaked as she ran her finger over my girldick. She seemed to be covering it in my own juices that had been generously leaking out. 

“I hope you’re ready Kenzie. I think you’ll like this.” She giggled.

I felt her mouth wrap around my aching member once more as I gasped for air. The sensation was otherworldly. I barely had time to even think before I felt it. Lana inserted her finger inside of me. 

I’d had thoughts, and dreams before about doing such a thing. Me and my best friend, trying out what it would feel like. Though I’d never had the courage to actually follow through on trying it. It seemed fun, the videos I saw of it online people really looked like they enjoyed it. But I was always too nervous. I can say with absolute certainty though, combined with everything else I was feeling at the moment. It sent me to another plane of existence. I cried out in pleasure. Lana’s tongue stroking me, her finger finding a certain spot inside of me. 

“I’m gonna…” Was all I was able to get out before reality burst into millions of stars around me. I witnessed the creation of the universe as galaxies exploded into existence. The light was blinding as my vision began to blur before everything shut down and went dark. 

 

I blinked, my vision returning. Something jostled me into consciousness. I felt the brisk winter air on my face as I looked around, trying to make sense of what was happening. I was in the back of a wagon? The trees around me were covered in snow, everything felt so heavy. Like I’d been weighed down by the march of time, as well as whatever was around my hands. 

Oh fuck, what was going on? I heard a low hum of music around me, and the clip clopping of hooves. Everything seemed vaguely familiar, but I’d never physically been in such a place before. What happened? Why was I in an odd area with…I looked down, a much different body than I was used to? It’s okay, stay calm Kenzie. You’d read plenty of stories like this right? Someone gets hit by a truck and wakes up in a strange land. Yeah, totally a thing that happens to people. But, there hadn't been a truck. I was with Lana…and we had been…

“Hey you.” A hefty voice from a bearded man with a long braid is hair sitting across from me called out. “You’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right?” 

 

My eyes fired open. I shot upright on the bed as Lana was removing her lips from around me. My body may well have been liquid as I quickly fell back down, shaking at the sensations that overcame me once more. Lana crawled into the bed next to me. Her smile was as bright as I’d ever seen it. 

“You’re so fucking beautiful Kenzie.” She placed her hand on my cheek and leaned in for another glorious kiss. 

I don’t think I could ever get tired of that. We both climbed under the covers and held each other as tightly as we could. Taking in the afterglow of the evening. It took me several minutes to even be able to speak.

“Lana, you’re the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing girl in the whole world.” A tear began to fall down my cheek. “I’m so incredibly lucky to have you in my life.” 

She grabbed onto me tighter. “Oh, Kenz. I feel the same way about you.” 

It was true. I’d never met anyone like her before. She was the most caring, kind hearted person I’d ever known. She made me feel safe. I wanted the best for her. She deserved it.

We laid there for some time, just staring into each other's eyes, feeling the warmth of each other's bodies. Lana talked about how she couldn't wait to get started on hormones, and how we could go and pick them up together and do all sorts of things. Which, of course I’d go with her to get her meds if she wanted. That’s what friends are for. Though, we were both having issues trying to stay awake. So, the details could be worked out when we weren’t completely exhausted. I would also hopefully be able to make out all the words she was saying when I wasn't on the brink of unconsciousness. 

Neither of us wanted the night to end. It had been such a euphoric experience. It was the greatest night of my life. My eyes were getting heavy, but Lana was trying to say something.
“Kenzie, I want you to know.” Her words slurring from her exhaustion. “That I lomb ghfdt.” She passed out mid-sentence. Her words turned into a garbled mess. 

It was okay. Whatever it was, she could tell me in the morning. I was too tired to even think about the morning. I just needed sleep. I drifted off, hoping to see Lana in my dreams. Then we could have more time together, and we’d both be girls. 

 

Hihi, first off I'd like to apologize for the cursedgasm (I'm not sorry at all) and secondly thank you so much for reading! There's only one more chapter to go and I hope you all enjoy it. This story means a lot to me and I hope to bring you more wonderful stories like it. Thank you!

173