Dreams And Decision
556 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Broken Shackles. You can read up to Ch 15 now by joining my Patron page.

Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see the same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy me a good coffee for all the effort I put into writing my fics by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on the Ko-fi website to buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Familiar/ Ghosts /Goblins" talking.

'Familiar/ Ghosts/ Goblins' thinking.

'Parseltonguewill/memories'

"Spell" being used.

Enjoy.

Broken Shackles

Chapter 11

Dreams And Decision

After going a few meters away from the house into a dark alley, he took a gold chain that was around his neck and turned the left knob 2 times, turning 12 hours back.

Harry knew where he would be now as he would just complete his breakfast and will start his race with Mira from Hogwarts.

With 12 hours to spare and a destination in mind, he called with confidence.

"Clicky," said Harry and with a pop, the same female elf came.

"Did Master Potter call for Clicky?" Said Clicky excited.

"Yes, Clicky. I want you to give these to Vali. They have a Million Pounds and 100,000 Galleons. Tell Vali to take care of the children for me," said Harry and Clicky nodded in joy.

"I'll make sure, Master Potter." Said Clicky and took the bags Harry gave her and vanished in another pop.

"Now that's taken care of," said Harry and took his invisibility cloak out. He came out today with 2 objectives in mind.

First is to win the case and gain his share from the Publication company which went without a hitch and the next is to find more about the black mass that left him after the Basilisk bit him.

He remembered the conversation he had with Mira while they were on their way to London.

Flashback Begin

"So you saw a weird black mass coming out of my scar, screeching?" Asked Harry sceptically. Not that he didn't believe her, he asked just to confirm.

"Yes. I didn't smell anything disgusting than that in all my life. It's just, gross and it screeched like a banshee," explained Mira with an involuntary jerk.

She couldn't even imagine anyone having that thing in them and she is more grateful that it left Harry.

"What do you think it is and how did it come into me?" Asked a confused Harry and he couldn't put it in the right words.

"I don't know, Harry."

"I think I should search for it. I mean, we should know what it is and what it is doing to me. After all, it took Basilisk venom to pull it out of me. Who knows what else exists in my body."

"True. But I think it is definitely holding you back. After all, you felt stronger, smarter and can feel your magic more after it left you, right?" Asked Mira and Harry nodded.

"Do you think Tom has anything to do with this?"

"That teenager? I don't know. But we shouldn't rule that possibility out. After all, it is because of him you suffered so much,"

"You bet. I'm gonna get everything back." Said Harry in a cold tone.

Flashback End

After that, their conversation took a turn to light chit chat about things and other things Harry wanted to be done while Mira occasionally gave her input on them.

As he looked around to see if anyone is present in the dark alley, he didn't find anyone and so he willed his Slytherin Lord ring to appear, it appeared in a flash of green light.

Harry willed the ring to take him to Hogwarts and it complied. In a silver flash, he was gone.

Chamber of Secrets

Harry appeared in the Chamber of Secrets as the Lord Ring brought him here. And so he spent the rest of the day browsing anything relating to black masses and how they can be dealt with and other books about possibilities that allow someone to give magic to others.

As he suspected that it is someone's magic for certain. As having a black screeching mass that requires Basilisk Venom to come out is not normal and it should at least be related to someone's magic.

The day passed without much progress as he couldn't find anything about black mass that screeches or magic transfer abilities. But found about Lethifolds, a dark creature similar to Dementors.

However, they proved to be the wrong guess, as Lethifolds were called living shrouds and can't take a host except to feed on human flesh, unlike Dementors.

Harry isn't gonna get deterred by this as he knew he was searching for something unheard of till now, so he continued with his studies instead of wasting time futilely on the black mass.

He named it Inky for the time being as calling it black mass every time is a mouthful. So his search for Inky is stopped for now.

He also found a new thing about Time Turner's. If the user knows he has and can use a Time Turner before using it, then if the time turnered self and non time turned self met, they won't harm each other as they have foreknowledge of Time Turner.

This saves a lot of effort for both parties as they work together instead of killing each other. Harry didn't know that they will try to kill each other till now. He shrugged it off.

But the latter self should hide from the public as the usage of Time Turner is highly regulated by the Ministry and illegal use can cause a penalty or even time in Azkaban.

After that discovery, Harry ate his dinner in the Chamber and went into the Inner Chamber to sleep. He found a bedroom attached to the Inner Chamber which had basic amenities like a bathroom as well.

Harry furnished it lightly as he rested here for the 3 days after his ritual was completed during the summer. With the thoughts of his plans and finding out about Inky in mind, he went to sleep.

'It was a stormy day with wind and rain falling from all sides. Everything was foggy with anything barely visible.'

'Are they cheering?' Thought Harry as he can hear people cheer. Soon he came to a familiar field with a familiar setting.

It was their Quidditch pitch with the crowd cheering for their teams.

Harry knew this as he played as a Seeker for 2 years. He thought this dream to be something that his mind conjured to show off his position as the new Seeker and Captain for Ravenclaw.

And as he expected, the match started and the quaffle started to change hands and scores started to increase on both teams.

'Harry saw his opponent, Cedric DiggoryHufflepuff's Seeker and Captain much like Harry on his broom looking at him with a confident smile.

Harry smiled back at him as both of them proved to be good seekers for their respective teams and Harry more so as he joined and was chosen as the Captain for Ravenclaw Quidditch team, even though he is known to the team.

Harry chose to take this as his first test as a Captain and vowed to catch the snitch and bring victory to his team. He saw the snitch move and moved towards it and Cedric caught up soon.

They passed through the adverse weather, facing strong winds and rain pouring against them to catch the snitch for their respective teams.

They both went head to head and tried their best to catch it. Harry saw the snitch go up in the air and moved up to catch it and when it was in his grasp, he felt goosebumps and a tingling feeling.

He turned back to see a familiar chill of the dark creatures that were approaching him. He turned around to see hundreds of Dementors invading the Quidditch pitch.

He lost focus on the snitch and it passed down towards the ground as a familiar scream came to the forefront of his mind.

His magic flared and pushed the Dementors back but unlike the single one on the train, they were many of them now. Harry took his wand out, which was in his wand holster and as it was about to catch him, shouted the only spell that can repel them.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM," shouted Harry and a Doe leapt out of his wand and rammed into the incoming Dementors. Soon some more Patronus joined him, sending them back.

He lost control of his broom but because of his flying ability, he remained still in the air, gripping his Nimbus 2000 without much effort.

This is the first time he used his flying skill in public like this and his broom is with him, they assumed he was balancing with his broom.

After Cedric caught the snitch, the match was called off in favour of Hufflepuff as they won fair and square and he felt disappointed at that.'

But the sleeping Harry can feel something about this dream was wrong, as he can feel everything happening as if he was present there, though he can't get a clear view of them, it was like seeing through an uncleaned screen.

Sleeping Harry shrugged it off as some kind of realistic dream and continued his sleep, which appeared to be a wrong move as soon as he opened his eyes again, he was at another place.

'This time they were in some woods, forest around Hogwarts if he had to guess and everything was dark. Harry can hear something in the distance.

HOWL.

It was a growl, no, no… it was a howl. 'A howl? What makes a howl?' Thought Harry and as he turned around to see what is howling and why.

It has a large snout, human-like eyes, a tufted tail, and an unrecognisable expression.

Its amber eyes stared directly at his emeralds and an expression of rage came over it before he could do anything, it started moving towards him. A claw-like hand, which has only four bony fingers, took its hand up in a placating manner to show he was not harmful.

But the werewolf didn't take it and started to move towards him giving no sign of stopping. It gave one last howl before it lunged towards him'.

Harry woke up instantly, his body and sheets covered in sweat. His magic is erratic, lashing out until another green glow from his Lord ring gave him a soothing feeling.

He calmed down and drank some water. After taking water, he started to think about everything he saw in his dreams.

Apart from them being much realistic as if he is experiencing them, he could feel the tension his body felt just before he woke up.

His body twitched often as if preparing for something to come out and attack him at any second. He can also recall the four claw hands he saw.

It was weird having only 4 fingers. Aside from that, he can feel his heart pump as he remembered the werewolf lunge at him.

Harry took a few deep breaths to calm himself and thought about the possibilities of having such weird dreams and decided to ask the only person he knew could answer him.

He mentally touched the green jewel that was in his mindscape and a bright golden flash, Mira was in front of him.

"Harry, are you alright?" She asked in a concerned tone as she appeared in front of him in the Inner Chamber.

"I'm fine, Mira. It's just I had pretty bad nightmares," explained Harry and proceeded to explain his dreams to Mira.

She also noticed the high level of detail her master is explaining the dreams in. She took in everything and after a few minutes, she spoke.

"So put it straight, you felt you were in the dream as if experiencing that Quidditch match and being attacked by that werewolf?"

"Yes,"

"And you are positive that the werewolf is the Professor teaching you?" She asked again.

"Yes. He is the only one near me now and I think he is the one transformed after seeing the full moon and if I recall correctly, it is near the Whomping Willow outside Hogsmeade," explained Harry.

"I can only think of one possibility, Harry," said Mira at last, giving Harry a serious look.

"You somehow got my ability to predict the future,"

"Like a seer?"

"Yes. Like a seer. Maybe it is also a side effect of gaining my Jewel willingly? Who knows you would have these many benefits just by getting a Horned Serpent Jewel willingly," said Mira in a proud tone.

As her master had been proved how valuable and beneficial creatures her kind were if they were to choose a human as master, guided by their intuitions.

"Then what about that 4 finger thing I saw? I mean it was as if I was seeing through it," asked Harry.

"Who knows. It may be some kind of ability you would develop in the future. If my experience is correct, we still have some time till those events come to pass," said Mira confidently.

After accepting Harry as her master, her life changed, in a better way. She now has a companion who can talk to her and loves her so much.

She also had a person to talk to and train and oh Merlin, training was so fun. It is always good to see Harry learn new skills as well.

"Do these dreams or predictions depend on my control over my mind or just come without any regulation?"

"I don't know. I would get a dream whenever you are in danger. Just follow them as they come." Mira said with a snake's equivalent to a shrug.

"So go with the flow it is?" Harry asked and Mira nodded in agreement.

"I also saw how easily I can fly without my broom as well,"

"Is it? How well did you do?"

"Pretty much good. I was able to float at 200 feet for minutes," said Harry with a big smile.

"Good. Seems you have improved a lot. How did your search for that black mass go?"

"So, so. I can't find out about it but I'm sure these books have answers in them. I named it Inky for the time being. I just need to find it. I found out about Lethifolds though," explained Harry.

"Inky? Nice name and Lethifolds, eh. Dark creatures they are. Should be careful with them," said Mira and Harry agreed.

"Ya. They love to eat human flesh, it seems,"

"How were your studies going and what did you plan on doing tomorrow?" Asked Mira.

"I got a reply from Mafalda and she seems too eager to meet me tomorrow in Hogsmeade," said Harry.

He wrote to her and received her reply during the day through his Gringotts box and after hearing that he is the Heir to House Potter, she was ecstatic and wanted to meet him immediately.

Harry asked if tomorrow was ok in his reply and she jumped at the opportunity and accepted that in her reply.

"So you are going to be busy?" Asked Mira with a teasing smile.

"Something like that," said Harry.

"What did you plan for her?"

"Frankly speaking, I didn't plan anything. Just keeping my promise. Should see what she planned for tomorrow and decide on her," explained Harry.

"Meaning?"

"Should assess her interest in me. I think she knew she can't ask me to marry her at least as it will be seen as she somehow coaxed me into marrying her for my fame and popularity.

Keeping that in mind, I don't know whether she wanted to have a fling with me or do it just for fun because of the bleak chances.l it just likes young boys. That's why I don't know what to do with her."

"Hmm, seems like a good approach. Anyway, I'll be leaving. Don't forget to call me if anything like this happens again," said Mira.

"Wait!" Called Harry and Mira suddenly stopped.

"You knees about Apparition, right?" Harry asked accusing her.

"Um, hehe. Well, I should leave," she said with a nervous laugh and vanished in another flash.

'Damn woman. She conveniently escaped. And that's a good method of going somewhere, far better than apparition I guess.' Thought Harry, the dreadful experience coming into his mind.

He passed time by reading books on Occlumency as he can't sleep because of the dreams he had. As it reached an interesting topic about Animagus. Which he developed a recent interest in.

Scene Break

Next Day, Hogsmead

Harry ate breakfast in the Chamber and after preparing himself for the meeting, he walked out of the castle using the Slytherin Lord ring, by teleporting out of Hogwarts grounds where the wards end.

He made his way to the entrance to the Hogsmead village where Mafalda told him to receive her and Harry was waiting with his Invisibility cloak on.

Mafalda appeared via apparition, appearing beside Harry, but as he was under his cloak, she couldn't see him. Harry hid his cloak and appeared beside her and he made it look like he was using a Disillusionment charm.

"Mafalda, how are you doing?" Asked Harry, extending his hand in a pleasant tone. But instead of taking his hand for a handshake, she hugged him tightly, making him feel all the curves of her body.

Harry was out of breath for a second, but he adjusted and felt all the curves as Mafalda intended and he must admit, this was nothing compared to what he felt when hugging Cho.

'Stop thinking like that, Harry,' he mentally reprimanded.

"Harry, I'm soooo happy to hear about Heirship," she said in a joyous tone that felt genuine.

"Yes, I can feel that," said Harry, by the way she hugged him and Mafalda bent back to see his face, which had an amused smile.

"It seems you are happy as well," she said looking at his amused smile.

"Yes. I won my first case in the Wizarding world and got my compensation, right?"

"Yes, yes. But I don't want to talk about it here, let's move to Three Broomsticks," said Mafalda, applying a disillusionment charm on Harry and walking towards the pub.

They reached Three Broomsticks and Mafalda booked a private room and they went upstairs to the room, Harry followed her without making any sound.

After they sat and got comfortable, they started talking and it was about everything that happened in the previous months in the Ministry.

"Somehow, Amelia became more serious in her search for Sirius Black after your announcement as your Heirship to House Potter. Good for you, he will be found easily and executed," said Mafalda in a disgusted tone. Not knowing Harry's true intentions for the Black male.

"Ya. Leave it aside and tell me how you managed to intercept that letter?" Asked Harry, about the notice which was intercepted by her during the latter half of his summer.

"That's not a big deal, Harry. All letters should come through me as I should stamp my name and sign them. Though some were made automatic by use of magic, I still verify them.

In your case, I put a charm on the instrument that types the letter which intimates me when your name was typed on the letter.

So when your name was typed, I intercepted and made it look like a malfunction and wrote it myself. Do you like it?" She asked, a glint in her eyes while inching closer to him. Harry felt her approach but didn't make any move to stop her.

"So what do you think of my case in the ICW?" Asked Harry, continuing their conversation.

"Your case in the ICW? It was a clear cut win and your strategy was well played,"

"What do you mean by my well-played strategy?" He asked with an innocent-looking expression. She gave him a 'really? You are acting innocently?' look but answered.

"You played it step by step. Revealing detail after detail about yourself and when you finally revealed about your Heirship, they couldn't argue anything." Explained Mafalda in an impressed tone and Harry appreciated the woman's intelligence.

"How do you know that, did you come to the session?"

"No, but the whole session was the most circulated gossip behind 'Harry Potter is the Heir Potter now'," she said with quotations.

"I didn't think a lawsuit in my life will be that interesting to hear,"

"Oh Harry, you don't know many things. Our world wants everything that happens in your life. For both entertainment and security." She said cryptically.

"I didn't think my life mattered that much to our people." Said Harry as most part of his life went ignored by them by him spending in a dark cupboard.

He shoved that thought aside and continued talking about many things. Harry felt similar to how he spent his first day after he proposed to Cho.

As they both had a conversation much like this and decided to bring out the elephant in the room.

"Mafalda, what do you think about me?"

"About you?" She asked, putting her fork and spoon aside as it's long past noon and she decided to order food for them to eat.

"You are good looking, charming and an Heir as well," she said counting all his traits.

"What do you think we are doing then?" He asked and she gave him a quizzical look.

"I mean, what are your plans for us?" He clarified.

"Oh," she said as her proverbial light sparked.

"I know I can't marry you as it will be seen as I somehow forcing you to do that and that doesn't sound unbelievable when we are talking about you, The Boy-Who-Lived. But I do like you…" she gave a long gap before continuing.

"So let's just be friends with benefits!" She proclaimed out of the blue. Harry gave her an incredulous look.

"I mean, I can help you with the ministry while you talk to me and often 'play' as well." She said making a gesture that Harry understood.

'Wow. I didn't expect this. Is this woman for real? She just proposed a pleasure contract to me,' Harry wondered. He thought about it for a minute.

He doesn't want to cheat on Cho or anything and their relationship has just started. Cho surprisingly already agreed with him having multiple women in his life.

So all things considered, she shouldn't take this badly. 'Hmm, what to do, what to do. Well, if it comes to that, I'll just introduce both of them and ask them to decide,' thought Harry. This way, he wouldn't be stuck in the crossfire.

Harry liked Mafalda's proposal very well, but Mafalda seems to explain it further.

"Believe me, Harry. Our world is far more than what it appears and I'll train you how to deal with some unsavoury and other things you need to know.

And me being in the Ministry is just a bonus to you as I'll keep anything against you updated," she said with a wide smile, which has so many emotions in it.

First was mischievous, the second was obvious lust, the third was excitement and the last was adoration. That was the final push Harry needed to come to his decision and he smiled at her well.

'She thought this through. If she puts it like a learning experience, I shouldn't reject,' decided Harry.

"It seems we are friends with benefits then," he said and Mafalda welcomed his decision with a kiss and Harry's hormones took it to another level.

His hands started to explore her body and her body didn't disappoint him with what it had to offer. Mafalda didn't take it further but to rub his back.

After that, they discussed till the evening after which, with another kiss, this time to his lips, they parted and Mafalda promised him to teach him when he is free.

Harry went to his room in the Ravenclaw tower in the evening under his cloak, after having dinner and studying some more, he went to sleep and had a good night's sleep. Unlike yesterday. And some memorable ones as well.

Morning, Next Day

Harry woke up and did his daily routine exercises and readied himself for a busy day when he heard someone knock on his door. He allowed them in and 2 people entered.

"Harry," said Padma as she hugged him and Terry nodded to him as a greeting as it's been 3 days since he last saw them.

"Congratulations on becoming Heir to House Potter, Harry," said Padma, still hugging him.

"Congratulations, Harry," said Terry, giving his hand and Harry returned the gesture.

"Let me guess, Daily Prophet?" Said Harry and both of them nodded.

Harry remembered Mafalda's words at that. 'Oh Harry, you don't know many things. Our world wants everything that happens in your life. For both entertainment and security,'. It seems she is true.

"How did the school react?"

"Many of them were shocked but no one is more displeased as Malfoy. The situation was made worse when he stormed out of the Great Hall raging on his food when Snape stopped him.

Snape deducted 50 points from Slytherin for being a problem child and put him under detention with Professor McGonagall for a week." Padma said with a satisfied smile.

"Dumbledore was nowhere to be seen when all this happened and Professor McGonagall accepted the detention with joy. Which enraged Malfoy even further and he ran out of the Great Hall muttering when my father heard about this…" said Terry, trying to mimic Malfoy when he said that.

Terry gave him yesterday's edition of Daily Prophet to read and what he read didn't disappoint him.

'HARRY POTTER, NOW HEIR POTTER!' read the headline.

By Rita Skeeter.

'From our sources at the Ministry, Harry Potter, 3rd Year Ravenclaw (more about this in page 7) was spotted in the Ministry Courtroom yesterday.

He was accompanied by a muggle-born Wizard, Edward Tonks to the Courtroom for a hearing in which Harry has sued the Boy Who Lived Publications.

The Publications was well known for their Boy Who Lived book series based on Harry Potter himself.

From Ministry officials and our reliable sources, we learned that the Trial was in favour of Harry Potter and Supreme Mugwump, Albus Dumbledore declared as the dispute settled after that.

As Harry Potter proclaimed himself to be the Heir to the Noble and Ancient House of Potter, the case was in favour of him. An additional detail of being sued in the ICJ, the muggle International body was also settled.

Though it is not known how much Harry Potter and his aid got as his compensation, as both parties didn't reveal anything, the speculation from our experts was in millions of Galleons.

Harry Potter didn't talk to us after the session as he was seen in some kind of hurry.

The Wizarding World had mixed reactions about this as the Purebloods are applauding Heir Potter's actions while many gave a mixed reaction.

Some see this as Harry Potter's style of vengeance as we all knew he got resorted to Ravenclaw at the beginning of this school year, the real reason for this is still unknown.

We all know that the mass murderer, Sirius Black's escape from Azkaban, this kind of move from Harry was ringing bells to the authorities while the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge expressed his concerns about Harry Potter's safety and promised to tighten the security around Hogwarts.

He said in a meeting with the Dairy Prophet that more Dementors will be deployed to Hogwarts as part of increased security detail while Madam Bones, Director of DMLE protested against the decision.

The Minister seems to be adamant on that and said that the Dementors will reach Hogwarts by tomorrow morning.

I, Rita Skeeter and we at Daily Prophet do our best to give you reliable information as soon as possible.

Stay tuned and subscribe to Daily Prophet to get reliable and accurate news about happenings in Wizarding Britain.

read the report. He sighed.

'Great, more Dementors as if the ones already present were not enough.' Harry thought.

"So, Heir Potter, how was your time with Cho?" Asked Padma with a teasing smile.

"Good. We decided to keep it secret and I trust you to be quiet as well," he said and they both nodded, but Terry didn't get it.

"Really, did she accept?" Asked a surprised Terry. Padma and Harry looked at him weirdly.

"Dude, it's been some time since we started dating," said Harry and Padma nodded.

"Sorry, I am studying for exams. Nobody can be like that Granger," said Terry. Harry raised an eyebrow.

'Ah, yes. The Time Turner.' He remembered.

"Why? Did she do something we didn't notice?" Asked Padma.

"She came to me in the library and asked how you are doing." He said pointing to Harry.

"After that, she started to talk more and often said she was sorry for what happened in Gryffindor. I thought she was acting out of the ordinary at first.

After that, I understood that she stopped talking with Weasley and since then trying to befriend someone else as I saw her change places in the library often,"

"Come to think of it, Parvati told something about Weasley being singled out. As the House saw his betrayal to you as the cause for your House switch." Said Padma.

"Always throw someone under the bus so that you can escape being guilty. I guess they won't change their ways," said Harry as they moved out of his room into the Common Room.

They came to a peculiar sight as they saw a blonde girl with no slippers. She has straggly, waist-length, dirty blonde hair, very pale eyebrows, and protuberant eyes that gave her a permanently surprised look. She is looking at the ceiling of the Common room in wonder.

She was in her Ravenclaw robes sitting on a couch in the common room, looking around.

"Who is she?" Asked Harry.

"That is Luna Lovegood." Said the Padma.

"She is the quirkiest of us. Always says someone is watching us and keeps stealing her things," said Terry.

"What?" Asked a surprised Harry. 'What the hell. She seems lost?' Thought Harry. Before he could go and talk to her, Padma called him.

"Harry, we have double Potions in the morning, we must leave," she said and dragged Harry from the Common room to the Great Hall to have breakfast.

Ravenclaw Table, Great Hall

As soon as Harry entered with his friends, everything went silent in the great hall as everyone stared at him curiously as if he was an alien.

He is in his Ravenclaw robes with nothing out of ordinary. "Did they expect something from me?" Asked Harry.

"Maybe they thought you would ride a golden chariot to come here," said Terry. He is not far from the truth. As all the students thought he would show off his increased wealth, but his normal appearance disappointed them.

"Let's go. Snape won't wait for us," said Harry and they sat to eat. All of the Ravenclaw House congratulated him on his victory and some of the puffs also joined.

After getting so many congratulations, Harry moved to the Dungeons where his favourite Professor will take a class with his friends but was stopped again.

"Good morning, Mr Potter, Mr Boot and Ms Patil," greeted a widely smiling Dumbledore outside the entrance to the Dungeons.

"Good morning, Professor."

"Can you come to my office after classes today, Mr Potter?" He asked as if nothing was wrong.

"For what, sir?" asked Harry.

"I want to discuss recent events, that's it." He said with a twinkle and Harry nodded.

"Great. Have a great day. Sorry for disturbing you," said Dumbledore and went on his way.

"What is that about?" Asked Terry.

"Didn't he say something about recent events? Maybe he will talk about his loss," said Harry, which Padma and Terry didn't understand.

"Nothing. Let's move. I think Snape will be amazed to see us late," said Harry and then hurried to Dungeons.

And Cut.

That's it for this Chapter, folks. Hope you have liked it. Tell me, what do you think of the chapter and story in general.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

18