Gryffindors and Attack?
541 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the Next Chapter of Broken Shackles. Hope you share your feedback with me.

You can read next 2 chapters of Broken Shackles and join the Discord Server now through my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me by buying me a coffee for all the work I put in publishing all the stories and get access to the Discord server as well by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

A special thanks to my Beta, Theseus-Theo for his help.

Tell whether his beta-reading is helping the story or not. Did you find any difference pre and post his help in the story in your reviews.

AN-

With this Chapter, Broken Shackles crosses 100k words. On this occasion, I want to thank you all for making this possible.

If you didn't show love for this, this wouldn't have reached this far. Hope you show your love and support for the Story in the future as well.

As a gift to celebrate this, let me reveal the first pairing of the Story. Harry x Cho is a confirmed pairing.  Hope you like the gift.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Familiar/ Ghosts /Goblins" talking.

'Familiar/ Ghosts/ Goblins' thinking.

'Parseltonguewill/memories'

"Spell" is being used.

Enjoy.

Broken Shackles

Chapter 17

Gryffindors and Attack?

As their holiday passed in chatting, Harry and co returned to classes and ran around the Castle, back to their routine.

As they were having breakfast in the Great Hall, Dumbledore made a small announcement to keep them up to pace.

"Good morning, students. I know you were happy to enjoy an extra holiday yesterday. So I have a few things the Aurors told me that will bring joy to share with you. From today, we longer have any Dementors guarding Hogwarts. The Ministry had called them off seeing what happened to Mr Potter.

But we will be closely guarded against all threats by some Aurors for the time being and our Staff. This will start after the Christmas holidays. And because you bravely stood up to Mr Potter's support, let me give you all 5 points as a reward," Dumbledore said with a wide smile.

All the students cheered. Though it is pointless as everyone got 5 points. It certainly helped to lighten the mood.

"That's new. When did the Headmaster start giving points generously like that?" Harry asked.

"You can't predict him, Harry." Padma and Terry said with the same disappointed expression as Dumbledore's and they all laughed. Classes began after that.

The only thing that changed was the Professor's treatment of Harry. Before if they had respect, now those eyes held sympathy, which Harry despised.

Harry heard Hogwarts rumour mill explaining how many Ministry employees were fired for what happened with the Dementors and knew it to be false as he got a letter from Mafalda.

Flashback Begin

As Harry was doing his daily exercises in the Inner Chamber, his Gringotts box started to blink, showing he got a letter. Harry took it to read.

'Hey, hottie,

Why didn't you tell me about the Dementors attack? I thought you were safe at Hogwarts.

Sorry, Harry, I had to let that off my chest. So the DMLE and Fudge are very serious about this issue. I think it is because it involves you.

Detailed investigations are made and suspicion of you-know-who's angle is also discussed. Madam Bones gave Minister Fudge an earful after she heard about the attack from Auror Shacklebolt.

Funny thing this pushed the Minister to approve an additional budget for the DMLE as Madam Bones stressed the matter of insufficient funds. How much, I don't know.

I'm itching to see you soon, Harry. Hope we can meet during the Christmas holidays. Stay safe, Harry.

Sincerely,

Mafalda.'

Flashback End

After reading the letter, Harry was surprised by Mafalda's sudden change in addressing him but shrugged it off as an older woman's weird fantasy stuff.

Knowing that his acts are starting to impact the Ministry, Harry made few modifications to his plans by pulling some things he postponed to top priority.

He can't give anything to chance and these modifications will help him better. Top on his list is Animagus.

He is going to find a solution to Sirius's illegal Animagus problem soon and increase his efforts as well.

Who knows his Tommy uncle might attack tomorrow. Though Harry is confident Tom won't, he is not going to take any risk as his life is at stake here.

"What are you thinking that deeply, Harry?" Padma asked as they were in an empty classroom, practising duelling with Harry.

After seeing Harry duel and win against 2 opponents one after another, Padma and Terry asked him to teach them. Harry accepted and brought them to an empty class to start.

He first taught them how to catch their wand and proper stance in a duel which he read from books in The Art to Duel book in the Chamber's library.

He learnt them just to teach Padma and Terry as he isn't much concerned about the stance and wand holding as what matters in a real duel is magical power and spell repertoire for him at least.

His flexible and athletic body can dodge attacks easily and he can attack from angels that many wizards can only dream of because of his exercise routine.

He is going to teach them about his philosophy at the end of their training and going to have the last laugh. Oh, he can imagine their expressions. 'Hehehehehe,' he mentally cackled.

"Nothing. Thinking of how I should spend my Christmas holidays," he replied Padma who was looking at him expectantly.

"Did you plan anything like where will you go?" Terry asked, shaking, unable to maintain his balance.

"I thought of going to Ted's house as I have some things to discuss with him about Sirius,"

"Ah, case-related. Good. I'm going to my ancestral home in India. Father said he would take us this year," Padma said.

"Do you have an ancestral home in India? What is it like?" Terry asked in amazement.

"From all the photos I saw, it's huge. I didn't know India is that large till I saw that photo," Padma said in an awed tone.

"How large? Isn't India under British Monarchy?" Terry asked.

"No. India is independent now. I think my grandfather's generation was the first magical generation to migrate to Magical Britain," Padma said doubtfully.

"Oh, I didn't know that. Do they have a large magic community like us?" Terry asked.

"Don't be ridiculous. India is larger in both area and population than Britain. From the tales of my mother, they have a thriving magic community there. Though I don't know the exact numbers. But there is a large community for sure," Padma answered.

"Then-"

"Terry, let Padma visit India first. Without going there, I don't think she can answer your questions well," Harry said and Terry shut his mouth in understanding.

After some time of practice, Harry let them rest and they left to their rooms to sleep as they were magically and mentally exhausted from Harry's exercises.

Harry went to meet Cho in their room. He knew she is going to have a heart to heart discussion with him and prepared for that.

As he opened the door, he saw her facing the window, watching the calm nature outside.

"Hi, Cho," Harry greeted and got a greeting back, but she didn't look at him, still facing the window.

"I was waiting for you, Harry."

"Ah, Terry and Padma forced me to teach some duelling and I started their practice today," he said cheerfully.

"You will start their practice when they ask but you won't tell me you knew some advanced spells from 6th year. Why, Harry?" Cho asked in hurt.

"It's not like that, Cho. I showed you how fast I can learn DADA and you also learnt some basic spells. I thought of teaching you in the summer. You knew my situation, Cho. I can't risk anything. That's why I learned all those spells and what I knew is just the tip of the iceberg." Harry said honestly.

"Really? After learning all of them, that's what you say?" Cho asked, facing Harry, tears coming from her eyes. Harry didn't like them.

"How about this? I will put this in the Ravenclaw way. If you top your class in the coming exams, I'll teach you some useful spells. If you don't, you have to wait till I say you are ready. Is that agreeable?" Harry asked and Cho didn't seem keen to agree.

"Not satisfied, hmm. Ok, say, I'll teach 10 spells if you couldn't top your class?" He tried and she got a small smile.

"In that case, I'll add a body conditioning session with a few spells if you lose. If you win, then you'll get these and more. Personnel, one on one teaching by Heir Potter!" Harry said with a dramatic pause and saw Cho smile.

"Phew, that went well. Dear Cho, everything I did was to encourage you to do more. I told you how risky it would be to be my girlfriend. That's the whole reason for this secrecy thing.

If you think I didn't teach you being a selfish idiot, you are wrong. I was just waiting for your body and magic to be prepared. You saw how Belby and Corner were almost exhausted and couldn't counter my spells when I fired them again. That's what happens when you just learn, not practice.

Remember, Cho. You are my loved one and I'm not going to abandon you under any circumstances. I believe you can top your class. You are in the top 5, it's not that hard for you to be on the top. Did something happen?" Harry asked gently, sitting behind Cho and caressing her hair.

"Someone from my class and I had a small incident and she called me useless, arrogant attention-craving girl. Though she is not that smooth." she finally confessed.

"How many times have I told you to open your heart and tell me when something like this happens?" Harry asked in a steel tone.

"But what if you harm her? I don't want you to take revenge for these party things. I'll prove her wrong myself!" Cho proclaimed and Harry smirked at her determination.

"I'll be cheering for you, Cho. Don't you think we should start our studies? I want to join you next year after all." Harry smiled and after a thank you kiss, they studied.

Scene Break

Unknown Location

"Why are we here again?" Randolph asked in confusion.

"Because we need to talk about something?" Jeremy said doubtfully.

"I know. It's another match. It is going to be exciting!" Jason said with a smirk.

"You are correct on that, Jason. We are here for an interesting discussion. Our next Quidditch match to be precise." Harry said, entering from a corridor.

"Guys, why are we doing this?" Duncan asked in confusion. They assembled in a broken out of the way classroom that was barely lit and planning as if they are some high-class burglars.

"Come on, Duncan, chill. We are facing some nasty fellows if you know whom I'm talking about." Harry said reassuring Duncan.

"Nasty? Do you mean those Demons?" Jason asked with a bloodthirsty smirk.

"Man you are looking like a perfect villain with your expression," Page said with a smile.

"Let's get started. We are playing against Gryffindor and we still have a choice. Professor Flitwick asked me to take your confirmation. Slytherin had chickened out showing Malfoy's injury. So if we agree, we will be against the demon twins in the next match. Shall we play?" Hardy asked with a knowing smirk.

He heard some rumours about the Weasley nickname when he was in Gryffindor, but hearing rumours and actually calling them is different entirely. He knew they were monsters on the pitch with their perfect sync and teamwork. But he didn't expect this response.

As soon as the mention of the Gryffindors, the room went silent for a few minutes. Harry thought they were thinking seriously about it and they started laughing?

"What, what happened? I don't get it." Harry asked in confusion. Cho didn't understand as well.

"It's funny you are asking us if we are going to play against Gryffindor, Harry," Jason said in laughter.

"We want to show them your value. We want to prove to them that without you, they can't win." Jeremy said in determination.

"Yeah, it would be fun!" Jason agreed.

"We are going to play and win!" The rest said and they cheered for their victory.

"Let's plan for that. I can tell you how Fred and George do things. The rest is up to you," Harry said and they started planning. This time Gryffindor is getting a surprise.

With Tonks

As she walked into her house, Tonks is happy to see her parents discussing something and decided to surprise them by being sneaky.

To her mortal displeasure, she tripped on something and it fell, announcing her presence loudly.

"I'm waiting for you, Dora. What took you long?" Andromeda asked Tonks with a smirk.

"Why you-! I'm busy with a new investigation. That's why I'm late." She answered, walking towards them.

"New investigation? I didn't hear anything about anything happening. Where is it?" Ted asked interested. He saw Dora think for a second.

"In Hogwarts." She replied with a shrug.

"Does it relate to Harry?" Ted asked in concern.

"Yes. He is the centre of it,"

"What happened, explain!" Andromeda questioned and Tonks went on explaining everything but didn't reveal any important Auror details.

"You went with Shacklebolt? What did you conclude and how in Merlin's name did Dumbledore allow that?" Andromeda asked in anger.

"Calm down, dear. I will write to Harry about this, don't worry." Ted reassured her.

"Harry is coming, why hurry?" Tonks interrupted Ted.

"What?" They asked in confusion.

"He said he will be coming here for the Christmas holidays if it is ok for you." She said with a smile.

"Really? Did he say to you?" Andromeda asked excitedly.

"Yup. He is nice for once,"

"Oh, what did little Harry say to Dora that made her happy?" Ted asked, ruffling her reddish-pink hair.

"It appears we both have many things to discuss during Christmas break. You'll be home, right?" Dora said imitating Harry.

Ted and Andromeda laughed seeing Tonks face change into Harry's. She went on a tangent about something she liked after that and they heard it attentively.

A Few Days Later

Quidditch Pitch

Harry said about his team's decision to play the next match against Gryffindors to Flitwick and with their Head of House approval, they started their practice.

It was under the supervision of Madam Hooch of course. But this time their focus is on a different purpose.

While they practised their teamwork and coordination, this time it was on hit and run exactly. Everyone knew how well the Weasley twins work and Harry's inputs only helped them to understand better.

They are well coordinated, are in perfect sync and target anyone they want just for fun. From personal experience, Harry knew their target this time would be him.

But since his speed on his broom is unmatched and knew he can fly on his own if need be, he is training his team in dodging and reflexes.

Harry knew they would be the demon's next target if they can't catch him and explained how to avoid them at all costs. Not all of them are learning it with interest though.

His Beaters, Duncan and Jason are out for blood. They vowed to hit the prankster duo at least once during the match and started practising vigorously.

Now they were standing ready for their opponent team to walk in and start the match on the Quidditch pitch.

They saw the Gryffindors approaching from the opposite side of the field, wearing their red robes but Ginny followed Wood instead of Harry.

"You have grown strong, Potter." Oliver Wood, Harry's ex-captain said.

"I didn't expect I would play against you. But all the best." He added with a smile.

"Thanks, Wood. How are you doing, Ginny?" Harry asked.

"Harrykins, you forgot us. We are taking good care-"

"Of our little sister. Don't worry" Fred and George jumped in sync, both of them patting one shoulder of Harry.

"Yes, I noticed you, Forge. Can I hope you won't target me?" He asked with a smirk.

"We vow to follow you, Captain-"

"After all you are fast on that broom,"

"Talking to you is always fun. Let's see what happens," said Harry. Harry also talked with other chasers and they also vowed not to come after Harry with a sweet smile.

"What is this, Harry. Looks like the whole team is after you today." Cho asked as Harry walked back to his team.

"Don't you think that will be advantageous for us? I'm sure the twins will be behind me. I am confident I can outfly Ginny. The rest is up to you, guys. We are going to win this as well and win both cups for our House this year!" Harry said and got determined nods.

Gryffindor's Pov

At a quarter to eleven, the Gryffindor team set off for the changing rooms. The weather couldn't have been more different from the last match between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

It was a clear, cool day, with a very light breeze; there would be no visibility problems this time, and Ginny, though nervous, was starting to feel the excitement only a Quidditch match could bring.

Wood knew it would be hard on her as she is going against the Youngest Seeker of the Century. Everyone in Gryffindor knew how well Harry can fly.

Even just with their standard Comet 260, he would be fast. Now he is on his Nimbus 2000, waiting for the match to begin. It's not easy to keep up with them.

"Don't worry, Ginny. Do your best. I know we can win. This is our chance to prove we are strong without Harry. Who knows when the next match between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw will be?" Oliver Wood, the captain of the Gryffindor team, cheered Ginny.

"Ginny, though you are new, we are confident you can do well. Believe in yourself and remember, Harry also started here." Alicia encouraged and Ginny nodded.

They walked out onto the pitch to tumultuous applause. They can see the Ravenclaw team, dressed in blue, already standing in the middle of the pitch with Harry in front of them.

"Captains, shake hands." Madam Hooch said briskly.

Harry and Wood walked up to each other and shook hands, each confident in their team.

"Good luck, Harry. Don't be so sure you can win. The climate is different and we got a new Seeker as well," he said with a smile and Harry nodded.

As he walked back to his team, Harry saw Madam Hooch's mouth form words. "Mount your brooms … on my whistle … three – two – one -" Madam Hooch put her whistle to her lips and gave it a blast that sounded shrill and distant and they were off.

Harry pulled his right foot and swung it over his Nimbus Two Thousand. And like the wind, he rose fast and disappeared into the skies.

He soared around the stadium and began squinting around for the Snitch, listening all the while to the commentary, which was being provided by the Weasley twins' friend, Lee Jordan.

"They're off, and the big excitement of this match is the Ravenclaw Seeker and Captain, Harry Potter who was part of the Gryffindor team and played a crucial role in winning the Quidditch cup last year-" Jordan started commenting using Sonorus.

"Jordan, would you mind telling us what's going on in the match?" Professor McGonagall's voice interrupted.

"Right you are Professor – just giving a bit of background information. Harry–"

"Jordan!"

"OK, OK, Gryffindor in possession, Katie Bell of Gryffindor heading for goal …"

Harry streaked past Katie in the opposite direction as he saw Page doing his best.

He searched around for a glint of gold and noticed Ginny was tailing him closely. She was undoubtedly a very good flier – she kept cutting across him, forcing him to change direction.

"Show her your acceleration, Harry!" Cho yelled as she whooshed past a Bludger that was aiming for her which was sent back by Jeremy.

Just as Katie was about to score the first goal of the match, he saw it – the Snitch was close to the ground, flitting near one of the barriers.

Harry dived; Ginny saw what he was doing and tore after him. Harry was speeding up, excitement flooding him; dives were his speciality. He was ten feet away –

Then a Bludger, hit by one of the Twins, came pelting out of nowhere; Harry veered off course, avoiding it by an inch, and in those few, crucial seconds, the Snitch had vanished.

There was a great 'Ooooooh' of disappointment from the Ravenclaw supporters, but much applause for their Beater from the Gryffindor end. His beaters vented his feelings by hitting the second Bludger directly at Fred, who was clapping happily and was forced to roll right over in mid-air to avoid it.

"Gryffindor led by eighty points to zero, and look at that Harry didn't change a bit. Always escaping danger by inches! Potter's really putting his best there.

As I was telling, Ginny was the best of all the willing members and she did great in the Comet-"

"JORDAN! ARE YOU BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE GRYFFINDOR? GET ON WITH THE COMMENTARY!" Professor McGonagall yelled.

"Ravenclaw were pulling back; they had now scored three goals, which put Gryffindor twenty points behind – if Ginny got the Snitch before Harry, Gryffindor would win." Harry heard Jordan's voice.

Harry dropped lower, narrowly avoiding the twins, scanning the pitch frantically. A glint of gold, a flutter of tiny wings – the Snitch was circling the Gryffindor goalpost …

Harry turned and caught sight of Ginny; she was confused and couldn't keep up. The Snitch had vanished again.

He dived again, and Ginny tried to follow. Harry pulled out of the dive very sharply, she hurtled downwards; he rose fast as a bullet once more, and then saw it, for the third time: the Snitch was glittering way above the pitch at the Ravenclaw end.

He accelerated; so, many feet below, but Ginny couldn't. He was winning, gaining on the Snitch with every second.

"Not so fast!" He heard someone say and a bludger appeared in front of him. When Harry turned he saw Fred and George following him instead of Ginny.

"If our sister can't-

"We can!" They said and followed him swinging their bats menacingly.

"Why? I thought you wanted to win." Harry asked knowing what they wanted to do.

"Oh, Harrykins. You can't escape us-"

"We thought it was a team thing. You won for us because-"

"You knew you were going to change colours."

"I didn't think it like that. But yeah. You might not be wrong. But out of all places, you thought of chasing me in Air?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"What is he implying-"

"Dear brother of mine?" They talked to each other.

"So long, guys. Say hi to the giant squid for me," Harry said and shot up like a rocket and the twins just noticed where they were.

They were on course to diving into the Black Lake and their brooms can't shoot up like Harry's Nimbus 2000 and they said goodbye to each other as they hit the water.

"It looks like Harry Potter can't be seen. The Gryffindor Beaters have chased him off. Oh, look at this. Ginny is going after the Snitch.

Go, Ginny. Go! You can do it. Harry is nowhere to be found. For Gryffindor!" Jordan started to encourage their new Seeker.

They heard a whistling sound and to the East of the stadium, Harry was coming at high speeds towards the Snitch Ginny was chasing after.

"Harry is back and the Gryffindor beaters are nowhere to be seen. I knew they would send a bludger at someone at any moment." Jordan continued his commentary confidently.

"You can do it, Harry!" All the Ravenclaw cheered as they saw their captain zoom towards the snitch.

'I'm not going to leave you this time,' thought Harry, as he caught the Snitch.

"YES!" All the Ravenclaw's cheered. Madam Hooch whistled, ending the match. Ravenclaw won the match.

"Ravenclaw wins by 130 Points." She declared and the Ravenclaw's cheered for their second victory. This means they will be playing in the Quidditch Final and have a chance to win the cup.

"You did it again, Harry." His team cheered as Harry floated down near them. All of them hugged each other in appreciation. A student to the side is boiling with rage at this.

Roger Davies was waiting for his chance to play and prove everyone wrong as a substitute. But he didn't get the chance. This is not what he wanted.

He planned it perfectly. He would join the Ravenclaw team, become their captain and be more famous and can enjoy 'more'. But none of it came true.

Everything he dreamed of started to disappear. He is a popular student in Ravenclaw - smart and outgoing. For what it is worth, he was the de facto leader for the first 4 years till now. Till Harry Potter came to his house.

Harry came and took everything from him. He was a Chaser till now, he adjusted if Cho took that spot as she is pretty, but Harry took the spot he wanted as Seeker.

As if to rub salt on injury, he became the Captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team while he, Roger Davies became the extra/ substitute player of the team. He tried to defame the Potter in the past.

Somehow everything he spread was not believed in his own House let alone other Houses. But this time he can't bear it anymore.

Even now, they are celebrating, not including him. He is going to get his revenge and take everything Harry took from him soon.

'I'll see your end, Harry Potter. I'll teach you a good lesson and get everything I always wanted!' Davies vowed and stormed to his dorm.

"Harry, why is Davies not listening to my calls?" Jason asked as he saw Davies storm off to somewhere.

"I don't know. Maybe he wants to celebrate this with his friends." Harry said as others chanted his name.

'He is outraged, huh. Let's see what you can do, Davies. I'll deal with you once and for all. I can't have you defaming me,' Harry thought.

He was observing Davies every match and the more time the match passed, the more he gets frustrated and angry. He knew what it feels to be left alone.

But he saw something more in Davies' eyes. Desire, hunger, greed and lust for recognition. Harry knew something was wrong with him.

He started closely observing Davies after that and as the days passed, his frustration grew without bounds. Harry didn't deal with him when he spread rumours.

He shrugged it off as Davies attempted to one-up him. But today showed Harry how deeply Davies hates him and Harry knew something is going to happen soon. He is going to be prepared for that.

Harry went to the Great Hall to eat and his team celebrated there as well. After a happy dinner, the happy vibes continued in the common room as well.

Everyone settled to happily talk about the match and gossip about the Weasley twins as a rumour of the twins seeing the Giant squid started spreading.

Harry happily talked with his friends and when he was about to sleep, Cho came and gave him a match-winning kiss and he slept with a wide smile.

He planned on how to ace his exams and counter Davies but decided to deal with the greedy fool when he tries something. Harry slept talking to Mira about his Quidditch match.

Scene Break

A Few Days Later

Harry was on his way towards the Hogwarts express. He aced his exams and is confident he will be top of his class. Cho showed the same confidence as well.

He just gave a send-off to Cho as her parents came to pick her up at the Hogwarts entrance gate and they promised to keep in touch.

He was going in a Thestral carriage alone when he heard an explosion and turned back to see 2 people fighting outside Hogwarts.

Harry knew about that. As most can't use magic outside Hogwarts, they generally settle any of their disputes before holidays like this.

Though only Upper years from Year 5 and above do this as they often have some dispute about one thing or the other. Though this is not forbidden by the Headmaster, it was not punishment free as well.

Harry heard someone hit his carriage and opened the curtains to see 2 people shooting at him.

"Dobby," Harry called and the excited elf appeared in a pop.

"What can Dobby do for Master Harry?"

"Take these to Tonks house. I'll come soon." He said and Dobby obeyed and vanished with Harry's luggage.

He chose to go alone to feel the adventure. By the looks of it, someone got the tip and is waiting for him to attack.

'Who are these guys? Did uncle Tommy send his men? Or is this what Davies planned?' Harry thought as he jumped off his carriage.

As soon as he touched the ground, the carriage exploded as someone sent a powerful spell at it and Harry saw the Thestral run away in fear.

"Who sent you?" Harry asked. Seeing one of them sending a cutting curse at him, Harry sent a rock at it with his hand, neutralising it.

"I asked who sent you!" Harry yelled and this time the effect of his shout was felt for a few hundred feet as his magic amplified his shout and unknown to him, a pressure fell on the 2 people attacking Harry.

"Muffliato," Harry said under his breath and with a wave of his hand, all the area within a few hundred feet was covered by the charm. Now he can talk freely with them and they can't be heard by anyone and he is going to shield them with a powerful anti detection barrier as well.

These idiots are going to face his wrath. Whoever the fool hired them is going to know messing with Harry Potter is not a good thing. Harry decided to name them no1 and no2 as they are not talking but attacking him mindlessly. He is going to restrict the area of the fight and then attack.

"Protego Totalum," Harry said, protecting the area and restricting his attackers to a small area so that they can't escape into Hogsmead and take hostage.

"Bombardo," Harry said, creating an explosion near one of them and sending them skidding.

"Expelliarmus," Harry said trying to disarm no1 and it worked.

"Furnunculus," Harry heard the other say and jumped back when no1 takes his wand back with a summoning charm and saw them regroup.

"Confringo," no1 said. Pointing toward the wooden piece Harry was standing on.

"Deprimo", no2 said, trying to create a downward pressure to restrict Harry.

"Piertotum Locomotor," said Harry, pointing to the immediate ground around him, animating some golems with them. His golems charged towards no1 and no2 to divert their concentration.

Harry also added Duro on them, to make them more strong so that they can last long.

As he saw his golems reach no1 and no2 who are determined to flame him and saw the flame approach him, fast he used the first spell that came to his mind to counter it.

"Glacies Tuber," said Harry, using the first ice spell he ever learned from the Slytherin library. Glacies Tuber is an ice spell that dumps blocks of ice on and surrounding the user.

Harry knew using a water spell would work, but he wanted to test how well the ice would work and tried it and it managed to stop the fire from spreading.

Using his magic, he released a strong pulse, escaping the impact of Deprimo and moving out of place. By this point, his golems reached no1 and no2.

Harry watched as his golems got destroyed with a few severing and cutting curses and decided to pull out the big guns.

He banished the remains of his golems towards them and while they were busy making shields or any other transfigurations that can defend them while he walked closer to one of them.

"Hey, where is Potter?" no1 asked no2 as he looked around for Harry. He was too late to notice Harry behind him and turned to try something, only to be caught in one of the strongest spells Harry had.

"Legilimens," Harry said, looking directly into no1's eyes. Immediately Harry felt something different. His enhanced senses gave him feedback.

Much like when Snape tried, he felt sending a hook towards no1 and felt it being stopped by something strong.

While Harry is going through this, no1 was terrified by the eerie green glow Harry's eyes are giving and stuck in place in fear.

Harry felt the terror the man was going through and started searching for 'Harry Potter' in his mind. He found a memory and dived into it.

"Did you say, Harry Potter?" No1 asked a black-cloaked figure.

"Yes. I want the brat dead. If you can't kill him, at least remove a limb or two. That would teach him. Arrogant little punk!" it said again.

Harry can't decide whether the speaker is male or female much like when he talked to the Unspeakables in the Department of Mysteries.

"What's in it for us?" No1 asked standing beside no2.

"Heh, idiot. I'll give you millions of Galleons. Do it and meet me here. Remember, failure is not tolerated." The cloaked figure said and vanished.

Harry just noticed the area they were in was dark and can't see any sign to refer from and can't make heads or tails about it. He is going to go deeper and find more.

"Crucio," Harry heard someone say behind him and immediately jumped back from no1's head. He heard a loud scream of pain and agony a second later.

"Petrificus Totalus," Harry yelled towards no2 who is still torturing no1. The spell hit him and made him immobile.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU CAN'T HARM ME, POTTER," no2 yelled with a deranged smirk.

"I didn't know you were this strong. I would have brought more men with me. No matter, I know I'm going to die. But I won't let you learn anything more!" He said with a victorious smirk.

Harry was about to fire a curse, but the man was fast and shot first.

"Avada Kedavra," he said, pointing his wand to no1 and killing the man instantly. Harry used a Protego on himself, thinking he was going to hit him.

"WHY YOU!" Harry got outraged by this and fired the first unforgivable curse of his life.

"IMPERIO," he said pointing his wand towards no2. But before his spell took effect, no2 used "Interitus," and decayed into dust.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Harry yelled in frustration as he failed to capture them and learn who sent them. A green flash lit beside him.

"Calm down, Harry. Come, let's finish this." Mira said in a soothing tone. Harry's anger subsided for a minute.

Harry buried both of them in the forest and cleaned the area of any signs of fight and remains of blood and golems.

"You went through a lot. Come, climb on me." Mira said soothingly and Harry climbed her without any words.

"As soon as we move past the barriers, remove all the spells you cast on the area." She said and felt Harry nod. As Mira took off into the setting sky, Harry took off all the spells he cast area-wide.

Mira turned invisible and they went off towards the horizon, Mira tried her best to soothe Harry and his frustration.

Harry didn't expect his Christmas holidays would start like this. Though the attack was not also planned, it did give him something to think about.

The dark-robed man in an unknown location stormed off seeing the 2 marks he put on the wall rip off.

And Cut.

That's it for this Chapter, folks. Hope you have liked it. Tell me, what do you think of the chapter and story in general.

Don't forget to vote in the Monthly Poll.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

13