Christmas Gifts
439 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the Next Chapter of Broken Shackles. Hope you share your feedback with me.

You can read next 2 chapters of Broken Shackles and join the Discord Server now through my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me by buying me a coffee for all the work I put in publishing all the stories and get access to the Discord server as well by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

A special thanks to HPfanfictioner66 for his help in the chapter.

And, check my new Naruto x Harry Potter story (Destined Saviour). Show it some love as well.

Here is a short summary.

Unforeseen circumstances push Naruto into an unexpected journey. What will Naruto do when he finds himself in the world of Magic in a different body? Takes place in HPverse.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Familiar/ Ghosts /Goblins" talking.

'Familiar/ Ghosts/ Goblins' thinking.

'Parseltonguewill/memories'

"Spell" is being used.

Enjoy.

Broken Shackles

Chapter 19

Christmas Gifts

With Harry

'So feel how they change, huh? Which animal should I choose?' Harry thought.

"I'm still here, Harry." Mira interrupted and Harry nodded and took her form as a base.

"Ok, now change my face into that," Harry said and imagined his face changing into Mira's. It didn't happen. He tried again.

"Maybe you should try individually. Try changing your nose into mine and try it individually and if you achieve them, then try together." Mira suggested and Harry liked the idea.

"Thanks, Mira." And he started with his attempts to change his face for the rest of the afternoon.

When the time for snacks came, Andromeda came to fetch them and knocked on Harry's door. Harry peaked through a small gap in the door he opened.

"Snacks are ready, Harry." She said, smiling at his childish behaviour. "I'm coming," Harry replied and walked out of his room to follow her.

She already called Tonks and similar to Harry, she also followed Andromeda to the dining area.

"Why don't I feel comfortable with you two behind me? I get the feeling that you two are plotting something."

"We? No ma'am. We are doing no such thing." Harry strongly repelled.

"Don't you trust your daughter, mother?" Tonks responded with a dramatic sigh and hands on her heart.

"Fall to the right, fall to the right." Harry cheered and Tonks fell to the right.

"Yyyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhh." He said in joy and changed his expression instantly. "What have you done, Andromeda? Poor Tonks. She doesn't even know how to paint herself. She stuck with feathers for all of us, she-"

"That's not in the script. You are talking on your own!" Tonks yelled as she stood from her unconscious state.

"How did this happen? Dora, are you alright?" Andromeda asked, hugging Tonks and taking the breath out of her in her worried state. Harry looked at the blue turned pink hair woman in pity.

"Oh, oh. I think you went too far, Andromeda." Harry said in worry as he looked at the emotionless Tonks.

"Oh, Dora. What happened to you?" Ted asked as he ran towards them.

"Ok, this is getting out of control. Tonks, wake up." Harry called her, but she didn't respond. Harry was sweating bullets.

'I didn't do anything. It's all Andromeda with her bone-crushing hug.' Harry repeated in his mind.

'Idiot. They are lawyers and they know how to corner you. Pack your bags and run!' His metal counterpart suggested and Harry thought of doing that.

Tonks woke up with her tongue out and did a victory dance. But due to her clumsiness, she hit something.

"I can play better pranks!" She chanted and Harry saw the Tonks couple laugh uncontrollably.

"I didn't think you two had this good acting skills," Harry said in appreciation and they smiled widely at him.

"We should, Harry. Now let's have some snacks." Ted said and Andromeda brought many varieties to eat. As Harry munched on, they came to the topic.

"Let's talk about some business," Ted said and Harry straightened back to his neutral persona.

"As you have asked, I have searched for anything that can help us escape the illegal Animagus charge and I found a way," Ted said with a victorious smirk and Harry inched closer to him.

"Do you know about the International Statute of Secrecy?" Ted asked and Harry nodded.

"They would say that every time we go on holiday. I know what it is and what it tries to uphold."

"Good. Let me elaborate on the gist of it. In essence, it forbids the usage of magic outside the magic rich areas as it could be seen by Muggles. That's why I think Sirius was not given a trial.

The Winzengamot thought he killed the muggles after performing magic in front of them to erase the evidence of his crime. They didn't see anything worthwhile to give Sirius a trial and threw him in Azkaban.

Back on topic. There is a governing principle of the International Confederation of Wizards. I am telling you all this because every member country should uphold some rules and values set by the ICW.

Magical Britain has been a member since its inception and on paper, upholds everything they say. I found something in their list of rules you might like." Here, Ted got a devious smile.

"The ICW requires all its member countries to respect each other and so enacted a resolution to give all of them equal status. If any Wizard/Witch gets a license to do something relating to magical arts in a member nation, it should be accepted by other member nations as well as a show of mutual respect." Said Ted as if quoting the text, his smile widening seeing the spark of recognition in Harry's eyes.

"So does this mean-" Harry asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, it does mean we can register Sirius as an Animagus in another member country and show it as proof of his registration in the past. That way, if the folks here deny its validity, we can go to the ICW to prove his innocence." Ted explained and Harry's smile grew.

"Great!" Harry cheered and Ted nodded.

"I'm searching for the best country to do it. I think I shortlisted them, I'll go to all of them and find how they do things and from my projection, we will find the country by January end?"

"That's ok. If I find Sirius, I'll hide him till you find a suitable country. Make sure they don't leak things. We don't want this spilling to our folks in the Ministry." Harry said and Ted nodded.

"Do you have any plans for Christmas? It's on the day after tomorrow." Andromeda said and Harry nodded.

"Yes. I want to buy some gifts and go to the childcare centre the Potter family has. It was in Birmingham. I will go there and spend time with the children." Harry explained.

"Wow. I didn't know your House has a childcare centre running, Harry. Can we come?" Andromeda asked.

"I'm sorry. But they are not used to me yet. I will take you as soon as they get accustomed to me." Harry promised and Andromeda nodded in understanding.

"When will you start shopping? I think many gifts will be coming your way after your declaration as Heir Potter." Andromeda said with a knowing smile.

"Yeah. I'll read them after I come back from Birmingham. Don't worry, they will be secured as they come. So don't strain yourself," Harry said, not wanting to strain the Tonks matriarch to go through his mail to make sure they are safe.

Ted and Andromeda got perplexed by this, but nodded and decided to ask about it later.

"Let's go shopping then. I have a very big list to buy." Harry said, turning to a calmly listening Tonks.

"Shall we go, bodyguard?"

"Yes, fragile pot. Follow me." She said and moved and hit something when she was about to slam into a cupboard, Harry stopped.

"I think you should follow me. I don't want you bumping into things." Harry suggested and Tonks begrudgingly nodded. He turned to the standing Tonks couple.

"Won't you come?"

"We already bought everything and have other things to do. You two enjoy it." They said with a smile and Harry nodded and with a goodbye left for shopping with Tonks following him.

"I don't want to walk there or use a bus or taxi. Shall I Apparate us there?" Tonks asked, turning to Harry as they exited the Tonks' residence.

"Sure, but don't try to do it in the middle of Diagon Alley, just Leaky Cauldron. I don't want us to be thrown into other unnecessary places." Harry said in worry and Tonks gave him a stern look.

"Ok, ready?" She asked, giving his hand and Harry gave it after a minute of contemplation.

"I promise, you won't regret this," Tonks said with a smile and both of them vanished.

Diagon Alley

He should have expected this. He should have known better than to come with a woman who will hit 100 obstacles on a straight road. If not, he wouldn't be there. Literally.

"What did you say about being safe again?" He asked the flour faced redhead beside him.

"Mistakes happen. Don't be such a baby!" She said with a huff while both of them sat on the roof of Leaky Cauldron.

"That's why I asked you to focus on bringing us to the entrance. I didn't expect you to take it as the top entrance." Harry said with a sigh.

They were facing the Diagon Alley entry side of the Leaky Cauldron and much to Harry's joy, no one noticed them. If not, there will be a crowd cheering him on the ground.

"Catch my hand, I'll drop us gently," Harry said, extending his hand to a struggling Tonks, who is trying her best to reach the entrance. She reluctantly took it but her expression said how much she wished she didn't.

"There, we are here," Harry said after they gracefully landed on the ground. He used his flying to stop their impact but he made it look like using a charm.

Tonks' mind registered that she could have used a charm too lately and she chastised herself for such a rookie mistake and that too in front of her prank rival.

"Which gifts do you wanna buy?" Tonks asked in a business tone. Harry also had his hood up as he didn't want the folks at the Ministry to know his whereabouts.

"Gifts for children and some more for my friends." He explained and she nodded and started walking into the Alley proper.

Harry observed how the Alley was decorated in Christmas colours and snow slightly falling which was removed by various magic enchantments across the alley.

He went to a bookshop and took some books which further improved their magic. He took the once in the high spectrum so that his friends don't need to buy them again. He also saw a necklace that caught his eye in one of the shops and went to look at it.

Tonks followed him, not intruding to see what he was buying, but waiting a few feet away, observing their surroundings and being within a few feet radius of Harry to reach him at moment's notice, her wand ready if anything happens.

Though she knew Harry was going to be safe, she wanted to do her best as well. It's not like some random person will start cursing the alley or something.

"Don't move, give me all your valuables, right now!" They heard someone tell from the alley and Tonks went on high alert.

'I shouldn't tempt fate.' She internally cursed and moved to Harry's side. Harry was too deep in his imagination looking at the necklace and didn't notice the commotion.

"What are you doing, you nitwit! Just calm down. I'm not stealing from you. It's just a misunderstanding." The quarrel went on.

If Tonks had observed closer, she could have seen the two quarrelling were diverting their attention while another one was looting the shop.

He was a short wizard with bandy legs and long, straggly ginger hair. He had bloodshot, baggy brown eyes and a rarely shaved beard. His hands were quite grubby and had a powerful body odour of tobacco and alcohol.

He was upon Harry and the necklace he was imagining about when the man's grubby hands caught it. Harry was enraged by it and with one punch, sent him into the quarrelling duo.

Tonks was surprised by the strength that one punch has but immediately followed him as he moved to the counter to buy the necklace. Harry unknowingly foiled the plan the 3 made and the 3 were beaten by the gathered mob who caught up to their plan and all the items were recovered.

"You seem pretty lost, Potter," Tonks stated as she followed him step to step.

"Yeah. It was awesome. I was lost in it. That's it. Do you think small children like magical chocolates?"

"Why not? They don't know there are 2 worlds like us. So just accept it and move on." She replied casually.

"You don't need to be stiff like that, you know. Tommy won't attack me and not now." Harry said confidently out of the blue. Tonks was confused.

"Relax, woman. You are twirling with your wand, not wanting to put it aside and relax. Nothing is going to happen to us here. You can relax a bit. After all, we are buying gifts for Christmas and taking this as my early gift to you." Harry explained, but Tonks didn't seem convinced.

"Ok, how about this? I'll buy something you want and we can prank Ted and Andromeda as you wish. But in return, you are going to relax and put your wand aside." Harry proposed.

A curious look came to the steel visage of the blonde-haired woman as she started to think about Harry's proposal and after some contemplating, she gave in.

"Ok, but you are taking full responsibility if anything happens." She said sternly and Harry nodded. He froze for a second after which a teasing smile came to his face.

"Why does it sound like something more than just a shopping trip? Are you perhaps using your duty to stalk me, Tonks?" He asked with a teasing smile and Tonks's face turned red at that.

"Why you little brat!" She yelled and lunged towards him, only for Harry to run and Tonks followed him. Just like that, all the tension she built up to protect her charge vanished as she played catch with Harry.

Few Hours Later

After all the shopping was done, a relaxed Harry and Tonks came to the Tonks' residence and started packing and sorting all the gifts Harry bought.

Tonks also bought a few after some prodding from Harry, which all the Tonks family with Harry sat and packed to send his friends and children.

While this was going on, in an unknown location, another Harry can be seen relaxing with a blonde-haired woman.

"Mafalda, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing well, Harry. Shouldn't you be on a vacation with your relatives?" She asked from across the room.

"Yes. But I remembered my word to meet you and came here." Ha said with a charming smile.

"Oh, how flattering. I didn't expect to score that high in Heir Potter's heart." She said with a big smile.

"How are you doing? You didn't answer me." Harry pointed.

"I'm doing well, though the Minister seems to have gotten a good advisor recently." She said with a knowing smile.

"Madam Bones?"

"I don't think her as a good advisor as she always suggests the best course. The 'good advisor' for the Minister is someone who suggests ideas that benefit him the most." She elaborated and Harry gave her an expected look.

"Ok, it's Lord Malfoy. He is the one who gave the idea to increase the search for Sirius Black and is half funding it."

"Really? Malfoy? I thought it was Umbridge."

"Heh, that frog-faced bitch doesn't have half the brain the Minister has but acts as if she is the source of wisdom." Mafalda wrote her off.

"Leave it. I don't want to spoil the pleasantness I have mustered by bringing her." Harry said, moving closer to the older woman. Mafalda also moved closer.

"So what are your plans for the upcoming year?" She asked interestedly.

"Plans? I should talk to my book writer and include the first 2 years of Hogwarts and then some. I have some work on Christmas and nothing else planned for the year."

"Oh, you are going to add the first 2 years? Don't you think that's gonna get a negative response towards Hogwarts?"

"What can I do? Everything I experienced is true and if people can't deal with it, why should I care? They were not there when I went through all those. So not gonna give a damn whatever they think."

"You are a harsh guy, Harry." Mafalda pointed and Harry shrugged.

Harry spent a few hours with the older woman, talking about anything and everything not relating to the Magical world.

Mafalda started learning muggle culture just to keep up with everything he talked about last time and gave him some valuable input on some topics.

After that, Harry gave her the Christmas gift he bought for her, which resulted in her smothering him and a promise to send something useful as soon as she finds it.

Next Day

Tonks Residence

"I'll be leaving, Ted, Andromeda," Harry said, readying himself to leave for the childcare centre in Birmingham.

"Won't you wait for your escort?" Ted asked with a smile, looking at the stairs where a rainbow-haired Auror should be.

"I don't know what she is doing. But I must leave if I don't want to be late." Harry said with a sigh.

"Wait up, I'm almost ready," Tonks called from upstairs and hurriedly climbed down to catch Harry.

"Calm down, Tonks. You might fall." And as he predicted, she slipped and Harry was ready to catch and caught her before she hit the ground.

"You know I can use magic, right?" She asked flushed, as Harry didn't notice where he was catching.

"Ah, my bad. Seeing you walking around childishly made my brain think you are a child." He said sheepishly, leaving Tonks after she stood.

"Shall we go?" He asked politely and she nodded.

"Ok, have a great time, Ted, and Andromeda. We will return by Tomorrow night. Though if the children insist, we might live the night there." Harry explained and Ted nodded.

"It's fine. Harry. Enjoy with them and do tell this Vali my best wishes for taking such great responsibility." Ted and Andromeda said and Harry nodded.

"Dobby," Harry called and Dobby popped in Christmas clothes with a white beard which covered his full body and still dragged on the ground.

"What is this, Dobby? When did you become Santa?" Harry asked with a smile.

"Dobby saw these clothes in Master Harry's relatives' clothes and liked them," Dobby said with his eyes nearly watering.

"Ah yes. I did ask you to take whichever clothes you like. That's ok. You look good in them. Maybe you can give them to Clicky as well and come to the celebration as Santa." Harry suggested and Dobby cried in joy.

"Master Harry?" Can Dobby come?" He asked, elated.

"Of course. But wait for my call though." He nodded.

"Can you take them to the Childcare Centre? We will be arriving there shortly." Harry asked and Dobby looked at all the minimized gifts and nodded.

"Well then, let's go," Harry said and Tonks nodded, recovering from her flushed state.

"Be safe, you two. Enjoy your time. Bye!" The Tonks couple called and Harry and Tonks nodded and went to the nearest bus station to go to Birmingham.

As muggle raised, both of them decided to go using Muggle transport which Harry liked a lot compared to the Knight Bus and Tonks shared the sentiment.

Though Harry can then use his Flight, he didn't think he can carry her and travel that long easily and chose to not bring up that topic. As he also doesn't want anyone to know about his special capabilities for now.

They found the bus and sat in it for the 3-hour long journey while each of them was in their worlds, unknowingly thinking of others in different ways.

Scene Break

Unknown Location

"What do you mean by 'you want to take care of that Childcare centre' Father? I didn't think you were interested in the Potters that much." A female said to an older man.

"It is not that simple, dear. There are reasons I want that. But that woman didn't agree with my offer. Let's talk about something else for a second. Didn't you say the Potter boy changed?" He asked and his daughter gave him a nod with a steel look.

"Do share your observations. I want to assess how much you have grown." He asked with the same steel look.

"Hn. I can see his ploy easily. He is different in not only his behaviour but also his thinking, attitude and most of all, magic. I can see the difference as clear as day. It doesn't happen that easily. Though Malfoy being the dumb fool he is tried to get a rise out of Potter, I can see how well he tackled it and sent that prick with his tail between his legs.

Though he is in Ravenclaw, I'm sure he will do great in Slytherin. He has every characteristic of a Noble Slytherin and sometimes I wonder if being a Ravenclaw is also his play. A way to bypass the prejudice and fear the Slytherin name has." She explained and saw the proud glint in her father's eyes.

"Yes, dear. I heard some things as well. Looks like the new Harry Potter is not the Goldenboy of Dumbledore anymore. He is different and the ruthlessness he showed is not possible to a meek boy." He explained and she gave him a questioning look.

"Looks like Harry sued Dumbledore and from what I hear, he got 2.5 Million Galleons as a penalty from the old headmaster." At the figure, her eyes widened though she covered the slip up easily.

"I didn't expect that. So he should be the one to look out for. I didn't expect Potter to change that much in just 3 months. Even in his year-end speech, he sounded well. I didn't expect this much change, father. What do you want me to do?"

"Elaborate on that."

"He got the award for special services and said he won't be the same boy any longer and thanked Snape, especially for that. He also topped that exam and continued his streak this year.

Speaking of Snape, he is acting differently. Previously, he would just deduct points from any house just for being in front of him. But looks like something changed, as he is now deducting points of Slytherins and only Slytherins. Even if he tried to deduct any other houses, his words change and end up deducting from Slytherin."

"Hmm, definitely some kind of curse. But whatever. Who cares about him? He is not on our side and we want balance." He said and started thinking.

"Just observe Potter. I want to know what else he does. I'll try to get in touch with him and have a 'chat'." He said and his daughter nodded and left the room.

Birmingham

Harry and Tonks had reached Birmingham and were on their way to the Childcare centre.

"So how did you know about this?" Tonks asked curiously.

"I was going through my parents' belongings and came across it."

"Oh? What else do they have?"

"Their belongings? They have some money, dairies and uh, some family jewellery I guess." He said with a shrug.

"You did meet your accounts manager, right?" Tonks asked and Harry rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just curious to know how happy he was. Ours was so happy he removed all restrictions on our account."

"Bloodstain was always happy to do business with me."

"Of course, he would be. Who won't? He would get thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Galleons as fees after all. Even I would be happy with that."

"Aren't you happy now?"

"Happy? For what?"

"Accompanying me."

"Yeah, that's a great honour I forgot." She said sarcastically.

"Don't you have any boyfriends?"

"Boyfriends? Nah. I'm not interested in anyone I'm working with and everyone I know is way older than me to date."

"Hmm, what a sad situation you are in," Harry said with pity, patting her head in a soothing gesture.

"Wait a minute! Why are you patting me as if I am missing something? Do you have a girlfriend or something?" She asked doubtfully. Harry nodded simply.

"What! How the hell does a brat like you have a girlfriend? I want to see her this instant! How can girls fall for you?" She asked with a huff.

"Hello, Ms Tonks. I have a good following I'm telling you. Even now I can date some random woman and they will date me without a second thought." Harry argued.

"As if. I bet you can't date a muggle girl as they won't know about your Heroic life." Tonks said with a hungry glint. She won't accept that this brat has a girlfriend while she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Though it may seem childish, it's what her brain is currently stuck to and she is going to see the end of it. She also forgot about Harry's books being published in the muggle world.

"Ok. By today evening, I'll take a girl on a date!" Harry said in a challenge.

"Bet?" Tonks asked and Harry nodded.

He got an evil glint in his eyes and as they turned a corner, he kneeled in the middle of the street.

"Will you go on a date with me, Dora?" He asked, with a rose coming out of nowhere and flowers falling on them from above which made all the passersby stop, noticing the young teen asking his girlfriend for a date.

Much to Tonks's dismay, the street they stopped was one of the busiest streets in Birmingham and she had hundreds of eyes on her, waiting for her response.

Tonks' mind went blank at that. She slowly took in the situation she was in. People are looking at them in interest, everyone waiting for her reaction.

Harry's eyes held such honesty, she almost agreed when her Auror side kicked in and shut her activity. Her mind went into overdrive to think about what to do.

After coming up with the perfect idea, she leaned in, catching the rose and taking it from Harry's hands. "Yes! That's how you propose to a girl. I'm proud of you, my student!" Tonks used her mother's patented bone-crushing hug and crushed Harry under her might.

Harry felt his ribs screech in pain but withheld everything, managing to give a strained smile to the onlookers. They also clapped for his stunt and went on their way.

"Do you think you are good at pranks? I'm better." Tonks whispered into his ears, giving Harry shivers.

"Come on, my proposal is genuine," Harry said as she started walking.

"Oh really? Do you want a repeat?" She asked with a sweet smile and Harry shuddered at that.

"That's good."

"Um, Tonks," Harry called after they walked for a few minutes.

"What?"

"We kinda lost," Harry said tentatively.

"What! How? Why? When?" She asked, looking around.

"I followed you after you started walking and it looks like we are lost now," Harry said and Tonks sighed.

They stood on the side streets of Birmingham, looking around for any clue of their direction and Tonks saw something that interested her.

"Harry, are you still up with that bet?" She asked and he looked up at her and nodded.

"Then try her." She said pointing towards a blonde-haired girl walking towards them.

"Her? She looks like a young girl." Harry said after seeing the girl Tonks was pointing towards.

"Yes. That's the whole reason for this." She said smugly.

"They will book me for child abuse if I take her. She doesn't look older than 6." Harry said and Tonks faltered in her confidence and slumped.

"How should I prove you are wrong then?" She asked in a depressed voice.

"Ok. I'm sorry. I admit defeat. I can't woe any girl you point at," Harry admitted, sitting beside and trying to comfort her only for the Metamorphmagus to laugh her heart out.

"Hahahahshahshshshs," she laughed, making Harry look around in worry. He is worried about her health now. Normally this is not how Tonks behaves and he went through every and all possibilities of disease.

While he was going through a medical directory, Tonks was in another dilemma in her mind. 'That was close.' She thought, again and again.

'For a moment, I thought he was proposing to me.' She tried her best to slow her heart rate and calm down. It's been long since anyone asked her out on a date much to propose to her.

As a child, she was scorned for her ability to change her hair and body into others. Many didn't like it as she was an oddity and her Professors didn't help much.

Even after she repeatedly explained how the ability is automatic and she doesn't have control over it, they ignored her. She was accustomed to the life of a loner after that.

She is concerned with boys or having a boyfriend in general. All she ever wanted was a friend. A friend with whom she can share everything. As time passed, this happy go lucky girl came to light, shrugging off everything with a goofy smile and blaming all her mistakes on clumsiness.

When Harry proposed to her, she had to shut her emotional side to think of a quick way out. She knew she is too old for Harry and doesn't want the Potter heir to take her out even as a prank.

She wants him to have a better future just not because she is his bodyguard. But from her parents' words, they are related. Maybe a long one, but related. That's enough for her to pray for the well being of the Potter Heir.

She didn't expect him to take interest in her ability. It felt like being in heaven when he was with her, sharing all his insights and ways to improve her control.

That's the reason why she wanted to learn more about this Harry Potter. She knew the Harry she came to know through the news is different from the Harry in front of her.

While the Harry in the news is a noble, charming and calculated Heir to a Noble House, this Harry is a sneaky, smart and caring teen who wants to protect everything he likes.

That, she concluded from his words. Every time she talked about Sirius or the childcare centre, he was so passionate and the love he held for them can be seen in his unique green eyes.

She also knew how angry and outrageous he can get when he explained to her about the Dementor attack. That terrified her. Not only because of the Dementors but by the will of the teen who took them head-on without flinching or faltering and came victorious.

As an Auror, she can imagine his magical strength and capabilities from her experience, but what she expected and what she got were so different that any parallels can't be drawn between them.

Now the same teen is worried? About something and looking around for some help. Tonks was sent back to reality hard and she had to steady herself to stabilise and not fall.

"Are you okay? I didn't expect my small prank to push you into insanity." He said in a shameful tone and started tugging her as if to get her attention.

Her orbs got the light back and her hair started to change instantly after his words were processed. "What!?" She asked, bewildered.

"Dora?" Harry asked tentatively as if testing the words.

"What, Potter?" Came the snarky response.

"Ah, you are ok. Great. Now let's move. I found the address." Harry said, dragging the embarrassed woman holding her hand as if she would get lost if he left her.

"Leave me, I can walk." She argued.

"No can do. We already lost once and I don't want to take chances." Harry replied and with a huff, she followed him to the Henry and Lollanthe Potter Childcare centre.

And Cut.

That's it for this Chapter, folks. Hope you all liked it. Tell me, what you think of the chapter and story in general.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

11