Progress So Far
325 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the first progression chapter of Broken Shackles. It's customary for me to make one when a Story hits a milestone but since it's Harry's birthday and there is a lot going on, I have decided to make one now.

Happy Birthday to our favourite Wizard, Harry James Potter.

Progress so far discusses the current progress of the story and what is being planned about it in the future. Let's get started.

First, thank you for staying with me for this long as the story has taken many twists and turns and Hope to have you till the end.

The most popular question that the readers ask me about the pairings. I have already made one official. I don't want to spill beans on anything 'more' if there is anything more.

Next comes the progression. I know we are in Year 3 even after 130k/120k words based on where you are reading this from. The Christmas related chap will be completed in the next 2 chapters at best and after that we will go back to Hogwarts.

Rest of Year 3 follows after which few important things are going to take place following that, Year 4 will start. That's the plan for now without any spoilers.

You can always send me your suggestions and ideas in the Server and who knows, you might even get some sneak peeks as well ;).

Join the server to vote to the story to continue in the poll. All your votes are needed to push Broken Shackles to top.

Only few of you joined, most didn't. I put a lot of effort into creating the server. So do join guys. It will be delightful.

Here is the invite code. If you can't join, PM me, I'll send you an invite link.

Tserhx2NzH

I have a surprise planned if the server hits a milestone. If we achieve, you will get the news there. ;).

Thanks for your support so far and hope to see you for long.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

6