Chapter 4 – The Goblin Nest Rescue
1.1k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Michael followed the traces trough the Greenwilde Forest, using the tracking skills he learned in the military

The goblins were not even hiding their tracks as they broke branches and left a trail of blood through the forest

He crouched behind a tree, hiding in the shadows looking at 2 goblins guarding a deep looking cave.

Why was he so bothered about this? Was it because that dying man's eyes reminded him of so many brothers at arms who died in his arms and under his watch during his time in the military? Was it because of the worry in his eyes for his abducted daughter?

What in the world were the goblins going to do with her anyway? Eat her? Ransom her for money?

He slowly cocked his crossbow. It could only shoot one bolt before reloading. But it was the closest he had to a handgun in this land. Perhaps he could design a multi-bolt version once he settled down and established himself. But for now, this was what he had. 

He wished he had explosives and a machinegun though. He was most effective when he could inflict an insane amount of damage. 

He gritted his teeth as he aimed his crossbow and prepared to throw his dagger. 

Suddenly, he saw another goblin walking out of the cave, eating what looked like a severed leg, with it's foot and toes still attached as it bit off one toe and chewed loudly

Something snapped inside Michael and he acted instantly

A crossbow bolt hit a goblin in it's ear, embedding in it's skull as his thrown dagger lodged in another's throat. 

The one holding the foot was about to scream an alarm but Michael chopped down with his sword, chopping it from the top of it's head and got lodged halfway in it's stomach!

He put his foot on the goblin and pulled out his sword. 

It wasn't as sharp as he hoped and every time he sliced bone, it seemed to be damaging the sharpness. 

His pulled out the dagger and found it was still in good condition, not as bad as the sword. 

He had only 12 bolts left, and left the bolt in the goblin's skull to be collected later as he rushed into the cave. 

The cave was dark, and he instantly lit a torch with one hand while holding his sword in the other

Suddenly, his instincts told him to dodge as a badly crafted arrow whizzed past his head

He threw his torch forwards hitting and setting a goblin on fire that illuminated the cave, revealing several goblins charging at him

He saw that this time, some were carrying badly crafted bows and even more rusty swords

A rusty sword might actually be more dangerous than a sharp sword as he didn't think there were tetanus shots here in this realm. 

At the side of his eyes, he saw a pretty redhead being gang raped by several goblins who were now arming themselves, still naked from the rape. 

Although they were only 5 foot tall, they had short but thick 3 inch penises, looking as thick as their wrists. And by the looks of it, they had a copious amounts of semen, still leaking out of their cocks like a leaky faucet and leaving the dead girl filled with dirty whitish green goblin sperm

She looked lifeless as she stared blankly with unblinking eyes! She was dead and was bleeding from between her legs, mixed with goblin cum!

She had the same red hair as the man that died earlier and Michael rightly guessed this was his dead daughter. He was too late!

Michael became even more enraged than he already was and his eyes literally saw in red as he killed two goblins closest to him with his sword, breaking his sword in two on the second slash

He picked up the rusty sword from one of the goblins and continued charging. 

He sidestepped a downward slash chopping the goblin's skull in half.

He immediately rolled past another from another goblin before throwing his dagger, a move he practiced and successfully pulled off many times in his life.

There were another 5 goblins left, including the 3 that raped the redhead to death. 

 He picked up a bow from a dead goblin and fired a few shots. 

They were so badly crafted, he missed a shot, but managed to hit another goblin with the arrow

He kicked the first goblin he had aimed for with his boot to it's face as it fell to the floor with broken teeth and facial bones

He spun and did a spinning back kick, at the stomach of the second goblin that he actually hit, ramming the shitty bow into it's eye and stomped his foot down, smashing the skull of the first goblin. 

The remaining 3 goblins were hesitant, seeing how brutal Michael was

This gave him enough time to load his crossbow with a bolt and instantly firing it through the eye of a goblin and picking up another rusty sword and killing the other 2 by chopping off their heads. 

He looked around, pulling out his dagger from a dead goblin. 

There was none left. He had cleaned out this nest. 

He checked on the redhead and confirmed that she was dead. 

He picked up the torch from the burning goblin and ventured deeper into the cave

To his shock, he saw multiple naked women, all looking in a bad way, as most of them were dead!

And to his shock, there were several toddler goblins crawling around and were covered in blood!

The women were mostly dead, but there were 5 elven women, and they were pregnant!

The elven women had sharp features and pointy ears, with blonde hair and clear blue eyes. They were very beautiful and looked nearly ethereal. 

The human women looked average. Probably kidnapped villagers. All the human women were already dead, some looking like they had just given birth!

Michael realized that the goblin babies had exploded from the women's vagina's and killed them at the same time. 

The elven women looked catatonic, and their pussies looked like they were heavily used and were covered in the whitish green sperm he saw in the redhead

Without hesitating, he killed all the goblin babies, chopping off their heads with a rusty knife he was holding. 

"Let's get you out of here" he said to the survivors, all elves. 

But they lay on the hard cave wall, catatonic and not replying

Michael cursed, wondering what to do with them. 

He couldn't leave them here, could he?

He tried several things, and found that he could get them to stand up, but they didn't respond and stood without moving as their pregnant bellies 

He found a piece of rope and tied them at the waist to each other. 

There wasn't any usable clothes, and the cloth the goblin used looked like they were made of human skin!

Since he didn't think it wise to use his own clothes, and had no other alternative, he led them out of the cave using a rope, as they followed each other, tied waist to waist with the rope

"Where do I go with them? I don't think it's wise to bring them to a human town. Who knows what will happen to them at the hands of humans. They are very beautiful" he thought to himself

Not knowing what to do, first things first, he followed the trail back to the main pathway, towards the overturned carriage. 

Along the way, he tried to talk to the elven women, to try to rouse them. But they remained mute and catatonic, even though they could walk and follow him as he pulled the rope. 

On arriving at the overturned carriage, he saw the dead men and goblins still there. The elven women didn't respond even at the sight of such carnage. 

Michael searched the carriage, hoping to find some clothes for the elves, as he simply shouldn't be pulling around beautiful naked elven women.

Suddenly, he felt the hairs stand as he turned around and saw that he was surrounded by a team of 15 elves, all looking at him with hatred in their eyes!

"Die slaver!" an elf shouted and charged at him at superhuman speeds

"Wait" Michael said, barely managing to dodge a slash by the elf's scimitar, but the elf threw a knee at the same time, ramming into Michael's stomach with such inhuman strength, it bent Michael over  in extreme pain as he shat blood

"Halt Rodnier! I don't want him to die just yet! I want to enjoy making him suffer for his crimes" a extremely beautiful elf that was dressed in more elaborate leathers said

The elf named Rodnier nodded and Michael was knocked out with a hard blow behind his head, cracking his skull!

27