Chapter 5 – My Passion
400 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah God!, 6 billion people living in this world, So why did I only bump into her, I just want to stay away from everyone who is connected to the main story of the game but it seems god is playing a game with me," I said to myself after seeing that girl face.

Due to a sudden collision like this, Vanessa gets a little shocked but as soon as she looks at my face with her neck a little high, she waits for a while for me to say something but after seeing me say nothing, she starts going straight from there but then suddenly behind me my older sister shouts Vanessa's name loudly and listening to her voice, Vanessa looks behind me with a small shocked look.

"Oh Anne, what are you doing here, Are you here for helping examiners?" Vanessa Asked Anne

Hearing Vanessa question, Anne reply to her and said -

"Hmm, you know, I am a senior student of the Academy, so yes indeed I came here to help examiners but that's not the only reason, I also came to help my brother with his test"

"Oh, but why does Arthur need your help here, it's not like he has to fight a monster or something, is he really that nervous for a simple source test," she said with a little laugh.

Hearing her reply, my sister become a little angry because the why she make that small joke, it was really looking like she was making fun of me, but from my past life memory, I knew that it's was her personality. In the game she also makes the same sarcastic jokes to players, so that was not really annoying for me now but when I looked at my sister's face, it was really looking like she was about to burst into anger.

Vanessa is now also looking worried because she understands that Anne didn't understand her joke at all, and before Vanessa could say anything more I understand that I have to jump into the conversation to make it normal because I don't want to have a bad relationship with Vannesa or any other main character, yes I want to stay away from any main game events but that doesn't mean I want to be in a bad relationship with any main characters because that will be no good for me.

And after thinking all of this I suddenly jump into the conversation and said -

"Yes, I was indeed very worried but not for my test, I was worried because if some group of powerful mage girls see my handsome face and try to do something to me, how can I even save myself from the attack of some powerful girls,"

"I hate myself for saying this, why can't I even think some cool open up the line for me, No I have to make it better, hmm it should work," I said to myself, and before Vanessa or Anne could say anything I suddenly said -

"So jokes aside, my sister is coming here to make some preparation for me like making attendance if I came late or something," I said to cover my earlier mistake.

"Hmm, so where do you learn to make some narcissist joke like this, but you know somehow it's was funny," Anne said with a little laugh.

"You know I am not good at making jokes, so I was trying but it didn't come out well," I said with a little smile.

"Ohh, I think it's my turn to give the test, so I will be going but before I leave I want to congratulate you, Arthur for passing the first test," Vanessa said with a smile on her face.

"Oh thank you very much," I said in reply,

Hearing my reply Vanessa started leaving but before she reach the tent I suddenly call her name and said -

"Hey, I know that you don't need this but best of luck with your test"

Hearing my sudden response Vanessa somehow looked shocked and confused, so she didn't say anything more and left.

"She should say thank you or something, is she really doesn't like me that much so she didn't even say thanks, but what could I do if she doesn't like me, and now I also don't like her like past, so well, I think it's good for both of us," I said to myself.

"So what do you plan to do now, do you want to go home or Wait for your elder sister," Anne said to me.

"I think I will go now, and I don't think you will be free before evening" I reply to her.

"Yes you are right, I think I should also go back to my work, so okay bey and congratulation again for passing the first test" Anne replied while hugging me.

After saying goodbye to Anne, I get back in the car and head towards my house. And after driving for a while, I reach my house, but at home, I do not see anyone other than the caretaker and maid, so I asked a maid who was cutting flowers in the garden.

"Can you tell me where is everyone, why I can't see anyone at home"

Hearing my question that maid said to me an answer -

"Arthur Sama, Your parents have gone to the office for some work and your sister has gone to a friend's house."

"Oh, Thank you for telling me," I reply to her

"No need for thanks, it's my job to help you and your family" she reply me back and started going to her work again.

"So, in short, I am Alon at home, what should I do now, should I make the same plan for the future or should I try to practice magic," I said to myself

I was going towards my room thinking all this but suddenly, I saw some servants taking out a big box with them, and seeing that box I suddenly remembered that this is my box of old things. which I used to keep the useless old things of me.

After seeing that box, I suddenly become curious to know what is in it, so I ask both the servants to leave the box there.

When both the servants leave from there, then I open that box, as soon as I open it, many old books and some other old useless things come in front of me, but the thing that gets my attention the most is my old sword.

After seeing that sword, suddenly many emotions start coming to my mind and I remember how I used to love sword fighting earlier and magic was not so special for me, but to impress Vanessa and I leave a special passion of mine and start learning magic.

"I want to use this sword again I will follow my passion and I will become the best swordsman in the world," I said to myself and pick up that sword in my right hand.

After taking that sword in my hand, I start going to the palace grounds and going to it I start using my sword in the air, seeing me suddenly using the sword, some knights roaming in the field look at me in amazement and shock.

"Is that young master Arthur? why did he start using sword again?" A knight with brown hair said

"Hmm, yes he is a young master, maybe he fail in the source test, and start using swordsmanship," another knight said.

"No, he passed the source test, I heard from my sister, who was also done the test today," A knight with a white uniform and red hair said.

"Sir Neon, if he passed then why he using sword again, isn't he quite swordsmanship," A knight with brown hair said.

"That's I also don't know, maybe he wants to continue his old Passion, let's ask him," A man with red hair and yellow eyes said.

"Will it be okay to ask?" A second knight asked

"Yes, why not" Neon replied.

"Hey Arthur, how are you, and how is your day today," Neon asked me.

I am a little shocked to see Neon asking such a sudden question and so I say answering Neon -

"I am good, and I am also having a great day but how are you and your knight's sir Neon"

"They are good" he replies.

"So why are you here?" I asked in response.

"What, why are you asking that?" Neon replies with a confused look.

"It's because you will not come to just ask me about my well-being or about my day, there is something you want to know, so say it" I reply with a smile on my face.

"You changed Arthur, I mean you changed for good, know your star because like the son of King family," he said while laughing

"Well I will take that as a compliment" I reply

"Okay, now tell me why you stat swordsmanship again, is it because you find your passion in sword again," Neon response

"My passion, I am not sure about that, yes I like swordsmanship, so maybe you are right" I reply

"Hey young man, there is no maybe in swordsmanship, if you like it so do it if you not so leave it, but don't say maybe it's your passion, you should always be sure about your passion and liking, whatever is girl or hobbies you should always be sure not maybe," Neon reply with a little angry look

"Sir Neon I don't want to offend you I am just not sure that am I like swordsmanship or magic, I am not able to decide" I reply

Hearing my reply Neon take a small brack and then said

"Why not combine both of them, and then you will be able to find and follow your true passion, I think you like both Mr. King" Neon replied with a smile.

To be continued...

13