Chapter 6 – Magic And Sword
380 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Can both be done together?", I reply to sir Neon.

"Yes, definitely you can learn Magic Sword Art, if you are able to find a good master to teach you," Neon replied with confidence.

Magic sword art is an art in which the source user uses swordsmanship with his magic and in simple words, due to the use of magic in swordsmanship, all the attacks of normal sword become very powerful but there is one more advanced,

The common swordsmanship is also taught in this type of swordsmanship, due to which even if all the magic power of the source user is exhausted, then he can also fight with his normal swordsmanship which sometimes comes in handy in very complex situations, so what Neon was talking about is really good.

And this is nothing new, usually, a lot of women also learn this type of art because it is very popular but the biggest problem here for men is that they can not find a teacher to teach this type of sword art.

And the reason for this is also very common because due to the large number of women who can use magic in this world the number of girls who can use swordsmanship with magic is also very good and that is why a woman who can teach sword fighting with magic are also easily available.

But for the men this case is completely different, there are already very few men who can use magic in this world, so those people who can use swordsmanship with magic are even fewer, and as far as I remember there are only 4 to 5 men in the whole world who can use swordsman with magic.

So finding a teacher who can do magic and swordsmanship is not a piece of cake for any man, and it's because if a man can do magic in this world then he usually concentrates only on increasing his magic more because usually, they don't have to work so hard on other things, because if you can do magic in this world and if you are commoner you can even get married in any noble house or any rich family according to your power level, and for noble boys who can use magic they can get more connections and power because in the academy you will meet all kind of girl who came from some most powerful family and some even have there owned territory's.

In conclusion, because of that the men mostly focus on increasing their magic power and getting the attention of any powerful and beautiful noblewoman, and yes, there are so many women who have a harem of men, and yes, there are also men who have a harem of women's.

In short, polygamy is allowed in this world, for example, the queen of Elves Nora has more than 4 lovers and in the game, there is an event in which Rain meet with Nora and she offers him to become his man but Obviously, our protagonist says no and reject her by saying she is like a big sister to him and he doesn't want to be in any woman haram but then he builds his haram wow, as expected from The Protagonist.

But now that's not the main topic here, the main problem with the Neon idea is that there is no teacher for me to learn swordsmanship with magic, so thinking this I says to him,

"But I don't think I can find any teacher to teach me the Magic sword art,"

"Mr. King I think I can solve this problem of yours," Neon said with a smile.

"Really!, How?, tell me if you know any teacher for me" I reply with a smile and excitement.

"Yes, I can suggest you a great, No A perfect Teacher but the problem is that he is now retired and he also didn't teach to anyone but somehow I think you could able to become his first student, so do you want to give it a try," Neon puts one hand on the shoulder of my right hand and said to me with a somehow happy face.

"Okay, So now can you tell me the name of that man, and where I can find him, sir Neon," I reply to him.

"Ohh yes, why not, his name is Sir Haru Shinzo,"

"What!, Sir Haru, are taking about that sir Haru," I say to Neon with a shocked face.

"Yes, that sir Haru and From your reaction, I think you already knew where you can find him," Neon replied while laughing.

"Yes, Everyone knows him sir Neon, after all, he is a former Hero of Empire, but he can use Magic sword art also, I didn't know that," I reply to Neon.

"Yes, only a few people know about it, and now you also know, so what are you waiting for go and talk to him and I think I also should start going back to my work," Neon replied and started going back to his work.

If I think a little more carefully, then Neon's suggestion is really good because if I can somehow convince Sir Haru to teach me, it will be really good for me but the biggest problem is that I don't think that sir Haru would easily agree to teach me because he is already quite magic after winning the battle with viscount level shadow servant.

Apart from this there are many other benefits of learning from Sir Haru I know from my past life memories that Rain never has any serious relationship with sir Haru, and that's why if I learn from him that will not affect Rain future and game main storyline, I guess, and also Sir Haru was only a small character in the game which was made by my company's Japan branch developer to add a little background touch and at the same time for purpose of gaining more attention from Japanese players.

After thinking all this, I get out of practice ground, take my sword with me, sit in the car parked outside my house and start going towards sir Haru's house to meet him and ask him to teach me.

"Hey look, it looks like Arthur is leaving to meet Sir Haru," seeing me leaving the ground a knight tells Neon.

"Hmm, it looks like he now really finds his goal in life, I am really looking forward to seeing his future, somehow seeing him changing like this makes me wonder, why he suddenly become smart, you know like how he takes everything as his life depends on his next destination," Neon reply with a smile on his face.

"But Neon, can he really able to become sir Haru student, what do you think because from what I know, sir Haru now not like fighting or teaching, he already denied so many great source user who wants to learn from him, so why you think Arthur can able to do that, I don't think Arthur is powerful enough that Sir Haru himself should be willing or eager to teach him," A woman with fair skin and blue eyes in a red knight's dress said to Neon, that woman's black hair looked very beautiful as the wind blows across the ground and make her hire blowing.

Suddenly Neon turns his back on hearing that woman's voice And on seeing that woman, he says to her,

"When did you come sir Thina,"

"I had come only when you were talking to Arthur about sir Haru but you were so busy talking to him that you did not pay attention to me, so I was just standing with these 2 poor knights listening to all your talk, but It's rare when you're so happy and busy with talking someone that you don't care about those around you, Neon," A woman around 30 years old said to Neon.

"Sir Thina, it's just that boy somehow now become man, who want to do something, and that's why I think I feel a connection to him" Neon replied with a little smile.

"Ohh, So that's how it is, So what do you think, is he can able to become the student of sir Haru," Thina asked Neon.

"Somehow, I don't know why, but I want to say yes, so I don't think that he can become the student of sir Haru, I 100% believe that he will become his student," Neon replied with a big smile on his face.

Hearing Neon reply and seeing his smiling face, Thina start laughing and say to him,

"Interesting, You really believe in him, well that's new, I definitely didn't expect that, The world is really strange, So they say right anything can happen in the magic world of Remark"

"But joke aside, Neon don't expect too much from him, I don't think he can even able to talk to him, You know how he is like in the past"

"So what if we bet on him," Neon replied to her.

"A bet, are you that confidence, looks like you really really believe in him now, so if you are that confident let's take a bet," Thina replies with a serious face, and then she starts laughing.

The reason for Thina not liking Arthur was that in the past, Arthur always tried to show himself higher than all the other people around him, and whenever he met a beautiful girl, he used to make very cheap jokes in front of them, and he even tries his cheap pick up lines on her also, which she did not like at all, so she always believe that Arthur is just a fool rich kid from a powerful family, who don't know anything, but her opinion becomes even worst when she heard about that he now quite swordsmanship and start learning magic for impress a girl but that girl always ignore him so she becomes even more disappointed in him.

13