Chapter 9 – Preparation For Next Exam
311 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I did not think that Sir Haru would agree to teach me so soon, although it is a good thing that he agreed to teach me I do not know why somehow I feel again and again that between Sir Haru and me There is definitely some misunderstanding."

"But well I should not think about it because whatever it is, it's doesn't matter now and the best thing is that he agreed to teach, so I should just focus on that"

"And anyway, in a few days, I will have to give the academy's exam second phase and for this, I have to practice my magic and at the same time I will have to think about many other things as well like how can I become more powerful and how should I keep distance  with Ren and Vanessa and save myself from changing all the main storyline of the game." I thought to myself while drawing the car.

There are many things that are bothering me like I want to become powerful but I don't want to catch so much attention from anyone who is involved in the main game storyline and also I don't want to change the main game story too much because it will no good to me in the future."

There are many reasons behind my desire not to change the main story too much and the most important reason is that the story of this game started many years old, which means even before my birth, the main villain of this game has already come in front of the world and many incidents like first and second great war happen which affect the main story of the game very much, and I can't control what already happened.

And if now I start to change the main story too much and because of me if the main characters of this game like Ren And his comrades can't become full power like they were in the game and because of that, in the end, if they can't save this world from the main villain shadow and many of the dangerous events like War of Gods and other which happen after Ren and his comrades defeat shadow, and from what I knew from my past life memories this Wouldn't be good for anyone for example if  Ren can't defeat shadow and if shadow win then he will destroy the current whole world to create a new world which he wants to make.

"That's why I think it would be best for me to try not to change the main story of the game as much as possible and only do something which affects the main story if I have to protect myself and also I should avoid Ren and his friend and family and his lovers for not effecting the character development of them and let their character development be as they should be. Yes, This is the great plan for me," I say to myself in the car with an excited look on my face.

And anyway I don't have much interest in this kind of thing to save the world and risk my life, I just want to live this life very comfortable and take advantage of my being born into a rich and powerful family because I remember the previous life I was not very rich and there were many things that I wanted to do but could not do because of not having much money and opportunity, so in this life, I will do all things which I want to do because now I have money and opportunity both.

And apart from this, I can even earn a lot of money with the help of my past life memories, and also there are many things in this world which are now is very strange to me because of the memories of my previous life, like for example in this world usually, the man gets married and goes to the woman's house, so now because I am a boy born in my house, then I have to find and marry a good noblewoman and go to her house as her husband, in simple language, here all the rules of the earth are completely opposite, boy marries girl, woman have the most power in the family and although according to me it is not bad, there is some problem like normally men are considered less than women and due to this many times many men have to face many types of bullying and domestic violence from their wife's,

And this thing was very shocking to me and because of this world being completely reversed from my old world, So all of my memories of earth were playing a different kind of game with me in my mind and because of that, there are so many things which was making me laugh and scared too much at the same time.

  But I think it is going to be very good for me because when it comes to the heirs then usually all Noble families choose their daughters and similarly in our house also only one of my two sisters will be the successor.

So It would be very good for me to marry a good Noblewoman and live with her, but at the same time I would not like anyone to humiliate me and think me smaller or something like that, so I will earn a lot of money and keep it with me so that if somehow I get married to any bad woman and if I do not get any help from my family, which is very less likely to happen, but still if something like that happens and I don't get help from my family then it will be great to have money.

And this is also a big reason why many boys want to go to the academy and learn magic because in the academy you will have a lot of good options to find a good wife for yourself or in the easy language you can find a good house for yourself where You can live your life easily and by the way, usually, boys who can do Magic live a very good life than a common boy of Remark, And If you are someone who becomes someone who has great power in red magic then maybe you will become the husband of very powerful and rich women, but you can't have your own harem of girls in the academy, in short, it's not possible for anyone but well our protagonist will become that man, by the way, As expected of Protognist, hmm Player.

"But anyway right now it is not an important matter for me, I should not think about it now and put all my attention on the upcoming exam because it is the most important thing right now," I reach in front of my house and says to myself and after I reach in front of the house, I park my car in a medium-sized parking area and go through a gate near the parking area to the training ground.

As soon as I get to the training area I see my older sister Anne practicing fencing with Neon and Thina, Neon is standing aside watching Thina and Anne's fencing fight and Anne does her best without stopping. She was attacking her very fast with her all strength, but Thina handles her every attack very easily, seeing that one could easily see the trouble and desperation in Anne's eyes, and when the both of them were fighting with each other. Suddenly a knight standing behind the three of them shouts loudly at me and says,

"Young Master Arthur, How was your talk with sir Haru, Did he agree to teach you or not,"

"What are you, do you just ask like that do you even have any manner or not, You should not ask like that, you should first wait for him to come closer, and then you should ask," another knight says after seeing him asking questions so suddenly.

"Oh sorry for that, It's not like I want to make young master uncomfortable it's just that You know sir Neon and I take a bet on that, that's why I am excited," The first knight replied.

"Hmm!, What are they talking about, what bet Neon," Anne asked Neon with a confused face.

"Ohh, So you make bet with him also, Just how much you trust him," Thina says to Neon with a little laugh

"What!, hey what are you guys talking about, can someone please explain to me, you know you all are making me very confused," Anne says with little anger.

"Ahh, that's, Thina will explain to you," Neon replied to Anne.

"Wait What Me!, Why I should explain," Thina replied to Neon.

"Hey just explain to me Thina please," Anne says to Thina.

"Huh, Okay well listen, In the afternoon Neon suggest to Arthur that he should learn magic sword art and when he asks him to find a good teacher for him, he sends him to talk to Sir Haru, and as you know, Sir Haru doesn't teach anyone, and he has already rejected many great mages. So, that's why I said to him that he shouldn't make suggestions which were not possible, but he didn't listen to me and he said that Arthur will become sir Haru student, So then Neon and I made a bet on whether Sir Haru will agree to teach Arthur or not and it seems that the He makes the same bet with other knights too," Thina reply to Anne.

"Ohh really, But I also think sir Haru will not agree to teach him, no offense Arth, hahaha," Anne says with a little laugh.

"So Arthur what happened, did he agree or not?" Neon asked with a serious look on his face.

"Well, he agreed," I reply.

"Well, I already know that Don't be sad, You will find a good teacher, Right Thina," Anne says to Arthur and Thina.

"Yes definitely, Hmm, Hey Wait what!, What did you just say," Thina said while her head in yes but in a few seconds when she realized what Arthur really said she became shocked.

"I said he agreed to teach me," I reply to Thina.

"What!" Thina and Anne said with shocked faces.

13