Chapter 10 – Preparation For Next Exam (2)
318 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neon Thina and Anne, including the three knights standing in the fighting area, were completely shocked after hearing Arthur's reply, seeing them as if they had seen a great miracle, all the people standing in the field could not believe their ears.

They could not understand at all whether what they had just heard was true or was they were just dreaming because it was all like a dream for them, a great warrior like Sir Haru who has already rejected so many powerful mages and warriors suddenly agreed to teach a minor magician like Arthur, in any way it was not easy for anyone to believe.

For example because of that same reason after hearing Arthur's reply the two of the three knights standing in the same field were talking among themselves that maybe Arthur is lying to everyone to save his honor, and they were absolutely right to think that because before this Arthur did such an act of lying to save his little pride of noble son.

And because of that this time also felt that maybe Arthur is lying to save his honor again and in fact sir Haru has not agreed to teach him at all, but before they could say anything else, Neon listens to both of them and as soon as he hears them, he looks at both of them with a very angry look and seeing Neon both of those knights become completely silent and just bow their neck down.

But apart from those two knights, there were two more people in that field who were so shocked that they could not able to speak for hole 15 minutes but after some more time, Thina take a deep breath and try to say something to Arthur but before she could say anything suddenly Anne Looking towards the Arthur and tells him,

"Wait a minute What did you say!, maybe I heard it wrong, did you say that Sir Haru agreed to teach you?"

"Yes.." Arthur reply.

"Huh!, So in other words now you have become the first person Sir Haru has given yes to teach, Wait wait wait, as far as I know, you went to talk to him for the first time today and he agreed, Isn't it is so soon!, I do not understand, tell everything in detail," Anne says after hearing Arthur's reply with a serious and confused look on his face.

After hearing Anne, Arthur is about to say something but Thina cuts him in middle and says to him while staring at him with both of her eyes full of suspicion and disgust.

"You know Arthur that if you are just making things to save the small pride that will be no good for you in future because sir Haru is not someone who likes seeing people telling lies about him, and you also know that there are some other people who are not your close friends or family members so they will definitely be going to tell this news to everyone and if you are not telling the truth it will be going to damage the reputation of King's family very badly in future, so if you are not telling the truth so accept it now and apologize and I will forget this as it never happened because you know if anything happened to king's family reputation I will forget that you are the son of King's family and I will punish you for your mistakes, Now tell us the truth,"

"What!, If you already decided everything by yourself, then why are you even asking me, why do you think that I lie to everyone, why does everyone think that I am lying? It's not I did anything wrong to anyone here, I know that I have done a few bad acts of lying which makes people may believe that I am lying, but not so much that anyone should tell me in front that he Won't leave me if I'm lying, I know that She is a very special friend of my sister and my mother and yes I have done some such act due to which she doesn't trust me, but it does not mean that she should not believe in me at all, she could show a little faith in me, couldn't she? after all I just try to hit on her in the past and I don't think it was that bad act that she can't even trust me new" I thought to myself after hearing Thina reply.

Seeing Thina like this, I first take a deep breath, then raise my head and look into Thina's eyes and tell her in loud voice,

"Yes, he agree to teach me and you don't have to worry about it, I know I did some small acts of lying and joking in the past but that's doesn't mean you should not even try to trust me, I know who is sir Haru and I can't say anything wrong about him but I am telling the truth and If he didn't agree to teach me I will tell the truth because I also know what will happen to my family reputation if I lie about him teaching me, but if you not able to trust me so I can understand that you are really worried for my family so you can come with me tomorrow and see it from you own eyes,"

"Hey wait a minute, this child has changed, I can easily see the excitement, anger, and confidence in his eyes, which was not there at all before, but there is something wrong here, this answer which he has given now, Arthur that I know can never give at all. What has happened to him that he has changed so much?, there is something which he is hiding from everyone and I don't know why I am having very mixed feelings about it."

"There is something that has changed him because if he was that old Arthur, then he would never have understood my point and would have gotten very angry after listening to me, he would shout at me or tried to run away from here and which I expected. But what happened now was completely beyond my thinking, he answered me without turning back and he also understand my point, has this child become the real man or is it something else, I can't say anything for now but I will keep my eyes on him," Thine thought to herself after hearing Arthur's reply.

Hearing my answer, all the people standing in the field get very shocked and get immersed in very deep thought, seeing all the people like this startled and immersed in deep thought, I look at them all and says to them in loud voice,

"And if your time for questioning me is over now, now I would like to go to my room to take some rest because I was only busy with many things since morning and I have done a lot of work and tomorrow I will have to go sir Haru house for training my magic sword art so that's why I need some strength for tomorrow and at the same time in a few days I have to give the 2nd phase of entrance exam of MAOR and I have to prepare for that too, then I Would like to thank everyone for listening to me and now I am going to my room for rest, Have a great time everyone,"

Saying this Arthur starts going out of the field back to his palace and seeing him leaving no one says anything and when he completely disappears from everyone's sight then suddenly Anne turn her head in Neon and Thina direction and says both of them,

"Listen, I think that something has happened to my brother, maybe he has got hit on his head and because of that he has completely changed, you know I can even believe that sir Haru agrees to teach him because maybe he is some kind of hidden gem or something, but what am I not able to believe most is what happened right now, But what happened now, I can't believe it at all He was behaving as if he was 10 years older than me and I don't understand it at all."

After hearing Anne reply, Thina shacks her head in yes and says to her in response,

"You are not the only one who is shocked to see this, I myself am very much shocked, as far as I know, Arthur can never answer intelligently without doing anything strange and understanding the point of others, so what happened is something out of the world for me, I think somewhere in his mind he is trying to change or maybe he is hiding something, Annie tell me if you have seen any other changes or strange actions in the past few days, or have you heard about strange acts that he did,"

"If you talked about this, then I also feel somewhere that either he is trying to change or he is planning some big thing but I don't know what he is hiding or doing. And talking about some change, I did not see any significant change in the last few weeks, but when I met him in the academy this morning, he was behaving very differently or in simple language, he was behaving like a sensible and responsible person."

"He even stops the fight between Vanessa and me before it happens, and also handles that thing very well which was quite shocking to me but I thought maybe he was trying to look cool in front of her, so that's why I didn't pay much attention to that thing but when now I see this act of his, I can't understand what is happening after all," Anne reply while thinking more with a confused look.

"Hey, both of you whatever he is hiding or doing something, let's leave it for now and focus on your training again," Neon says to Anne and Thina.

"Ohh, Yes you are right Neon for now let's train and see what happens in the future, right Thina," Anne says in Answer.

"Huh, Yes let's do that," Thina replied to Anne.

9