Chapter 11 – A Little Celebration
293 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I start going into the house ignoring all the people standing in the field, as soon as I go into the house, I immediately start going towards my room because I did not feel like meeting anyone right now, because if I met anyone else at this time then he would definitely start questioning me whether I passed the entrance exam or not, etc. And my mind was not interested in answering any kind of question now.

Thinking about this, as soon as I start going towards the stairs built inside the house, I notice the fact that since coming inside the house, I had not seen a single servant, which was quite strange to me because usually all the servants are engaged in some work for the whole day and it is very rare that I do not see any servant here.

"Where did all the people suddenly go and why I can't see anyone, but well I am happy with this, now I don't have to meet anyone," I thought to myself while climbing stairs.

After seeing that there was no one on the second floor I start going towards my room very quickly, although I did not mean to talk to anyone in particular, but when I couldn't see anyone on the second floor also I started suspecting that there is something wrong but Thinking that maybe they must have gone for some important work with my father or mother may be, I stop thinking about it.

As I reach the front of my room, I open the door of my room and go into the room, and after going inside, I first take out the sword that I had with me. I take my sword in my hand and put it on the bench made in one corner of my room and I go and sit on top of the bed made in the middle of the room, and after that, I take a deep breath and after taking a deep breath, I say to myself.

"Well now because sir Haru has agreed to teach me, then I think this thing is going to be very beneficial for me in the future,"

  "And I really have to become powerful because if anything happens in the future and If the main story of the game changes drastically because of my actions and if I have to face some unknown trouble, then I do not think that I can face any kind of great danger in the current State of me,"

"And there is one more thing, in a few months I have to go to the academy and even in the game, the academy is not a commonplace where students study and progress, I remember that there are many dangerous events which take place inside the academy and so on There are a lot of people in the academy with whom I don't want to meet at all because they are going to be not good for me in the future."

"And I remember, in these 5 years there are many people whom I have tried to humiliate to appear stronger and bigger in front of Vanessa, and many of them are going to take admission in the academy just like me that's why for the best I will stay away from Vanessa and Ren as much as possible because being with them will only harm me, and anyway Ren and his entire team will try to prevent a lot of dangerous events from happening and if I stay with them then I will have to fight with them too, and I don't think that's a good idea by any means because the first thing I don't want to change their character development at all And secondly I have no interest in risking my life."

Thinking all this, all of a sudden I hear the voice of my mother and father shouting my name, but because the door is completely closed, I do not understand what they are saying, so I first stand up from the bed and open my door.

After opening the door I started going downstairs to the hall as soon as I come down from the upstairs, suddenly the whole house becomes dark and seeing this I get a little shocked and scared but before I could do anything, suddenly all the lights on the house are turned on and all the servants of the house including my parents and sister ​​are standing in front of me with cakes on a big table.

"Congratulations on passing the first exam Arthur," My parents come to me and feed me a big piece of cake and say to me.

"What is this I just pass the first test, It's not like I achieve something big like a clear exam with the highest score in the kingdom," I say to my parents while eating the cake.

"Yes we know but you have worked very hard these whole 5 years to learn magic and use it, so you earn it, right my love," after hearing my reply my father said to me with a big smile on his face.

"Yes definitely, You earn it Arthur, So today enjoy yourself," My mother said to me while nodding her head in yes.

"By the way mother, do you know that Sir Haru has agreed to teach magic sword art to him and he is going to learn it from him," My elder sister Anne, standing behind my parents, comes to my mother and says to her.

"What!, Sir Haru agrees to teach Arthur, Are you sure about it," My mother replied to Anne with a surprised look on her face.

"Mother, What do you mean by are you sure," I say to my mother with a disappointed look on my face.

"No it's not like that, I was just so surprised, right honey,"

"..."

"Hmm?, Hey honey what are you thinking, hey reply to me..."

"Oh! Sorry I was just lost in the thoughts that how and why he agreed to teach Arthur, it's not because I was surprised or something, hahaha," my father replied to my mother with fake laughing.

"Oh really?, Hmm, okay I think I should just go and rest for now because two more I have to go to sir Haru's house for my lesson, okay by everyone have a great time," I reply to my parents and started going to my room again.

"Hey, you should stop him do you not have the slightest faith in your own child that he can do something big, Look how sad he is now," My mother said to my father with an angry look.

"Oh sorry for that, I was just so surprised I will talk to him and say sorry to him, but I think he was really tired because of all the exam things and other things, so, for now, let's take him his time and We will congratulate him in the morning," my father replies to my mother.

"Okay, maybe you are right," My mother replies to him while taking a deep breath.

"Why anyone doesn't have just little faith in me, even my parents were so shocked, well but it is not their fault either, in these 5 years, I had not done anything special, and well I am very tired now, So I think should just rest now and anyway I will have a lot of work in the morning, so let's just sleep for now," thinking all this while lying on the bed, I fall asleep.

It was morning, the sun had come out very brightly and due to the bright light falling on my eyes from the window of my room, I suddenly woke up, and as soon as I woke up in the morning, I first check the time on the clock in my room where it was already 10:30 and I remember that I was supposed to reach Sir Haru's house for practice at 11:30 and I was already overslept.

I quickly get up from the bed and go to the bathroom in my room and take a bath, and after taking a bath, I immediately go to the kitchen of my house and search for some breakfast, seeing me in the kitchen like this, a maid passing by the kitchen stops over there and asks me,

"Arthur sama, do you need anything?"

"Well yes I need breakfast, can you give it to me," I reply to her.

"Yes, it's my pleasure to give you, just Wait for some small-time," that maid replied to me with a little smile.

"Okay, thank You for that" I reply to her with a little smile.

After a while that maid brings me some sandwiches on a plate and juice in a glass, I quickly after eating the sandwich and after drinking the juice, I start running towards the car parking area and as soon as I reach the car parking area, I start going to the car and I go inside and sit down and start running it in the direction of every house.

"I think I will reach on time, by the way, I left the house very early, I think I should have met my parents first because yesterday I left the whole celebration very early and went to the room, so maybe they are thinking that I must have been very angry with them? Well, I will talk with them later," I said to myself while driving the car.

I was driving the car thinking all this that suddenly a girl with dark hair and fair skin who had brown eyes comes in front of my car and I quickly stop my car after seeing her and I go out and look at that girl and say to her,

"Do you get hurt? sorry-sorry my attention was a bit lost hope you didn't get hurt,"

"No I am fine but you should pay more attention to the road while driving," that girl replied to me.

"Oh thank You, I will pay more attention from now on, Well I think you are not hurt much but you were probably going somewhere in a hurry, so tell me where you were going, I will drop you there on the way," I say to that girl.

"Well sounds good," that girl reply to me.

"Okay so tell me where I should drop you?" I reply to her.

To be continued...

12