Chapter 12 – First Day Of Training
275 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This morning in Rainfall city was looking as normal as every morning, but still, a different enthusiasm was visible among the people living in Rainfall today, and the reason behind this enthusiasm was that daughter of the Duke of their city and son of their Marques's passed the first exam of MAOR, although everyone was happy for the Duke's daughter, but the main reason for their happiness and enthusiasm was Rain because he was the only boy in their town who came from a commoner background and despite this, he passed the MAOR's exam with very high marks.

Although Rain's father James was the Marquess of Rainfall, he was a commoner man who was able to get the title of Marquess on the strength of his education and talent, that is why all the people of Rainfall city respects him very much and they look at him with a lot of respect. And for this reason, many of James's special friends also belonged to the commoner family, and due to which Rain's childhood was mainly spent among the commoners, and because of that all the commoners love him and treated him as that he was a commoner like them, and this was the main reason why all of the commoner people of Rainfall was very happy for him.

And when the commoner people of Rainfall learn that Rain can use magic too, they start liking him even more because now they see him as a mage that will represent commoners among the nobles.

And the reason for their happiness was absolutely right because there are very few men in this world who can use magic and most of them are from noble families, and on top of that Rain was even from a commoner background.

"Ren What do you think our journey in the academy will be like, I mean what do you think about what we can learn in the academy and how many new friends we can make? I am really excited to go to the academy, and what about you Ren?" Looking out the window in the middle of a large room, Vanessa asks Ren.

"First of all my name is Rain not Ren, and tell me how did you know that I am standing here because I have come here just a while back and since I have come here you have been looking outside the window, and I was also just standing silently looking at you, I mean I was standing silently I didn't even say anything, so how did you know that I am here?" Rain asks Vanessa with a confused and little surprised look.

"Well I like Ren more and also it was the name I give you when I was 5 years old, and for the answer to how I know you are here, you forgot? you taught me magic about spying a few days ago, so I studied more and with the help of that, now I can cast such a spell on some people, due to which whenever they come close to me then I will feel that they are standing near me," Vanessa reply to Rain with a little smile on her face.

"First of all, you're not 7 years old little girl anymore and we have grown up, you should call me correctly, at that time you were small and could not call my name properly, so used to speak Ren but now you should call my name correctly," Rain reply to her.

"Well I will try, but I cannot promise," Vanessa replied to Rain.

"Huh what I can do about you man, well tell me how you did that magic on me?, Because as far as I remember, to use this kind of magic, you have to give any magic item to me, which I should have all the time and I don't think that you have given me any new thing which has magic, so how did you do it?" Rain asks Vanessa while taking a small breath.

"oh it was so easy, you remember yesterday you forgot to take your watch before going to the academy exam and I brought that watch to you, So at the same time, I cast that spell on your watch because I remembered that your watch is already magical which you use to connect you family and now because your watch was already magical so that's why you didn't feel anything new to it, So now say aren't I intelligent," Vanessa explains everything to Rain.

"You really planned everything from start, now I have to pay more attention to these little things, and more importantly how can I trust you now, you take advantage of me, Vana," Rain says to Vanessa while making a little sad face.

"Hey!, It's not like I did it to harm you or something, I just want to show you that I can do this type of magic also, why are you making that sad face, stop it please!!," Vanessa says to Rain with a worried and little angry look on her face.

"Hahaha!, You really got worried and angry Van, I was just teasing you so don't worry," Rain replied to Vanessa while laughing and pointing his right-hand finger in front of her.

"Bam!"

Vanessa gives Rain a hard punch on the head and says to him,

"Huh you!, if you do that again I will kill you, you understand,"

"Okay! but why you always hit me this hard, we are not little kids now, you can't just always hit me like that," Rain replied to her while rubbing his hand on his head.

"I will hit you because you are my childhood friend and you are like family to me, so that's why I can hit you," Vanessa says to Rain with her little red chicks.

"Yes but it's not like I am your only friend, We also have Arthur," Rain replied to her with a smile.

"Why does he always bring him when I talk about something like this can't he even read the room," Vanessa thought to herself.

"Well you know, now you talk about Arthur, it reminds me of the exam day when I meet him at the test camp of the academy," Vanessa says to Rain.

"You meet him!, That's mean he can really use magic, wow that's good to know!, now we all can go to Academy together," Rain replied to Vanessa with an excited look on his face.

"Yes whatever, but that's not what I am talking about, you know when I meet him on that day he was behaving a little different, it was like that he has somehow become a little responsible, he even understand my way of making jokes, and for more, he even stops the fight between me and Anne before it even happens," Vanessa response to Rain.

"Wow!, Arthur did that, is he trying to look cool in front of her, if that's the case then I should also help him, hehe," Rain thought to himself then he says to Vanessa,

"Well maybe he was already a responsible person and a good man, you just don't even try to understand him, but well now you are starting to understand him,"

"Why does he always try to show to that Arthur is best and cool, I can't understand Ren in this matter, he is just like an innocent child who is very happy for his friend, look how he is trying to stop smiling, what should I do with him he is just too cute, my cutie little boy," Vanessa thought to herself.

"Well whatever let's stop talking about him and we should start going to meet father now," Vanessa says to Rain.

"Oh yes I really forget I was here to take you with me to meet duck, let's go now it's already very late, he will be angry with me," Rain replied to Vanessa.

"Don't worry, I will handle him," Vanessa Reply to Rain while putting her right hand on his right shoulder.

********************

"Okay so tell me where I should drop you?" I reply to her.

"No, there is no need for it, and anyway my parents forbade me to go with unknown people, and you don't even seem like a very intelligent person who will be able to drop me safely to my place, and you can't even drive rightly," that girl reply to me.

"What is the problem of this girl, is she does not even know how to refuse politely, oh God, well it is good anyway I was already late to go to sir Haru's house, I should just leave by saying thank you and sorry to her," I thought to myself while looking at her.

"Hehe!, Do whatever you want, it's not like I want to drop you, if you don't want me to drop you just say no, there is no need for you to judge my driving skill and if you need a very intelligent person to drop you that explains why you walking by your self because from your clothes is not look like you are from any commoner family who can't afford a car," I reply to her with a little angry smile.

"Hey!, How dare you to say that," she replied to me with an angry face.

"Well who started it, I was not the one who says anything rude, you know you should not behave rudely with anyone who was nice to you and you just meet, it will tarnish you and your family reputation," I responded to her with a serious look on my face.

"Oh that's I know, I just tasted you," she replied to me.

"Oh testing me!, Huh, did I pass or not," I said to her with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Well you don't fail or pass, you just score even," she replied to me.

"Oh okay, so I think I should just go now, bye, and have a great day," I replied to her and started going to my car.

"Hey stop!"

"What, how can I help you now,"

"Can you drop me at sir Haru's house?" that girl answered to me while her cheeks were turning little red.

"What sir Haru house!" I replied to her with a little surprised face.

"Yes, I am his Sister-In-Law," that girl replied to me.

"Oh Sister-In-Law, well I was also going to his house, so I think you can come with me," I replied to her with a smile.

"Ohh okay, let's go," she replied to me.

"Hey, but what is your name, I forgot to ask," I asked her.

"Oh yes, my name is Liza, and what's Your," Liza asked me.

To be continued...

12