Chapter 13 – First Day Of Training 2
245 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh yes, my name is Liza, and what's Your," Liza asked me.

"Oh yes, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Arthur and I am the son of the Duke of Shivya Ronald King," I open the car door for her and tell her.

"So you know some manners of a gentleman, earlier I thought you were just an idiot, who doesn't even know how to drive on the road, hahaha,"  liza tells me while sitting in the car with a slight laugh.

"This girl!!, is she trying to pick a fight with me?" I thought to myself while looking at her with a fake smile on my face.

"Oh Yeah!, Same here, I was also thinking that you are an arrogant noble girl, who does not even know how to talk to anyone politely, but look how politely and smartly you are talking now, oh my god, I can't believe how wrong I was, isn't that right Mis Liza, Hahaha" I replied to her with a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh, hmm, yeah, I think we should go now. And well, a lot has happened and I don't like to waste my more time talking to you, you understand how busy I can be!, right Mr. Arthur king, Liza says to me very coldly, looking at me and with a fake smile.

"Huh Yes, same here! I also think we should go now, And you know, I am already late because of one idiot person," I replied to her with a fake smile.

After all this, I quickly turn my car key and start driving in the direction of Sir Haru's house. Liza and I do not talk to each other the whole time in the car. And after traveling for a while, we reach Sir Haru's house and after reaching there I open the door on Liza's side with a button on the inside of the car and signal her to get down.

Seeing my signal, Liza gets out of the car and after getting out of the car, as soon as I come forward to close the door, she closes that door very loudly with as much as power she can use to not break it, and seeing that I say myself,

"Is this girl crazy?, does she even know how expensive and beautiful this car is, it was a limited edition car that only 100 to 200 were made in the game and now this girl was going to damage my car and also breaks my finger, sorry my precious car, forgive me, if I knew she would treat you like this, I would never let her sit in you, forgive me my dear darling," I say to myself while kissing that car door.

"Oh God!, what is he even doing, is he trying to feel my touch on that door, is he is a pervert!, oh god it's just too much for me.., I don't want to think about it, I will just pretend that I never saw this," Seeing Arthur kissing that car door like this, Liza said herself and start leaving immediately.

"hmm! what happened to her? Why is this girl walking so fast in such a strange way, she is a weirdo man," I say to myself while leaving the car.

Thinking all this, I get out of my car and start going towards Sir Haru's house, as soon as I reach in front of the house, I see Sir Haru playing with his daughter in his house garden and as he looks at me He starts coming towards me, But before that why could I say anything to me, suddenly Liza from behind me comes in front of them and tells them, bother in law how are you? and where is the elder sister? I can see my lovely little Rina here with you but I can't see the elder sister anywhere.

"Well Hina has gone to the market with some of her friends, she will come in a while or maybe by evening, but have you come here with Arthur because you both appeared to be coming together," Haru asks Liza.

"Oh yes, he drop me here, I meet him on the road when I was coming to your house, but you don't have to worry about him," Liza replied to Haru.

"Oh If that's the case then I should thank you Arthur for dropping her," Haru says to me with a smile on his face.

"No there is no need for this, I was also coming here and it's not a big deal," I replied to him with a smile.

"Okay so now, I think it's time for your today class, are you ready or not?" Haru asks me with an excited look on his face.

"What!, A class! you mean a real class with him, is he is a student of yours?" Liza suddenly asks sir Haru with a shocked look on her face.

"Yes, A real class, I am going to teach him magic sword art from now on," Haru replied to her.

"What!!!, But why him, you didn't even agree to teach my elder brother while he is even a very powerful Mage, he far more powerful than him, so why you agree to teach him, why him? he is even per...," Liza asks sir Haru with a little angry and surprised look on her face.

"Oh miss what do you mean by powerful than him?, are you trying to say that I am not powerful enough, if he is more powerful than me that's doesn't mean that he is better than me in everything, you should think before you speak," I cut her word middle and responded to her with an angry face.

"Father is Aunty Liza and Arthur is going to fight," Rina suddenly asks Haru.

"Well well, you both should not behave like this in front of kids, and Arthur goes to the training area and wait for me and Liza can you take care of Rina, and now you little princess, can you play with your Aunty for some time?" Haru asks everyone one of us one by one.

"Okay I will father because I am a good girl," Rina reply to Haru with a cute smile and confidence on her face.

"Yes, I as well take care of her, and you can teach him," Liza replied to Haru while grabbing Rina's hand.

"Okay thank you Both of you, now I should go to teach him his first lesson," Haru said to both of them.

After listening to Sir Haru, I go from the ground to the training area and after waiting for some time, he comes there and says to me,

"Are you ready for your first day of training?"

After listening to him, I nodded my head in yes and say him,

"Yes, tell me what should I do first, should I do some push-ups, or should I do some exercise or will you start teaching me fencing from the beginning,"

"Hey hey keep calm, we will reach there but first, you have to do some small things for me which will be part of your training are you ready or not?" Sir Haru ask me after hearing my reply.

I get a little confused after listening to his question but before he could say anything more, I reply to him and say,

"Okay but tell me what should I do?"

After hearing my reply, sir Haru look excited, and then he took a few seconds to break and then say to me,

"Nothing special, you will just have to cut the grass of this whole training area,"

"What!, I have to cut the grass of this whole area!!," I ask in response with an excited look on my face.

"Yes, of course, you have to cut the whole area but why do you look so excited, are you sure you are okay with it, are you not gonna ask anything," sir Haru ask me with a confused look on his face.

"Yes, I will do it so don't worry," I answer him and started cutting the grass.

"Well Ok, call me when done," Sir Haru reply to me and started going to his garden.

"He is a very strange boy, he didn't even ask me any questions, does he have the slightest doubt on me or believes in me so much that what I am saying is believing my words to be true, I don't know, let's see what he is going to do," Haru thought to himself while going towards the garden.

"I did not know that Sir Haru would start training me from the very beginning, I remember a few movies from my past life memory where teachers used to give similar training to their students to teach Kung Fu or Karate."

"And their students usually consider it as a wasteful work, but when they used to complete it, their power increased a lot, it is really strange how sir Haru also give similar training, anyway That is what can be expected from the fantasy game world, but I do not know what kind of change this exercise will make, maybe my hands become very powerful or my feet or maybe it is to improve my balance, well right now I should only focus on cutting the grass, and anyway I will see the result in future," I say to myself while cutting the grass.

After a while, when Sir Haru is taken back and reaches Liza and Rina, seeing him, Liza ask him,

" You came back too soon, did you cancel his training today?

"No it's not like that, I asked him to cut the grass?" Haru reply to her.

"What!, is this also part of his training? With the help of which his strength will increase or will he get some benefit?" Liza asks Haru with a confused look on her face.

After hearing Liza question, Haru replied to her and said,

"No, it's just that this morning your elder sister asked me to cut the grass in the training area and I forgot to cut the grass, so I thought why to get this work done by Arthur and at the same time it will tell me is he trusts me and my training method that he starts doing this small work without thinking,"

"So what happened did he trust or ask you questions?" Liza asks in response.

"I Don't know why but he was looking very excited about this grass-cutting job, I really don't know what he is thinking but let's see what happens," Haru reply to her with a confused expression on his face.

11