Chapter 14 – First Day Of Training (3)
228 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Author Note - This chapter is small and not very important for the storyline so you can skip it if you want, You may wonder why I did I even publish it if this is not that important, so the reason is that this chapter was part of the end of the previous chapter but since the previous chapter length was already too long, so I have made it a separate one, so from the next chapter the story will continue as it is and it will be more interesting because form the next chapters we will see Arthur in training and academy, etc, so stay tuned, thank you}

"I Don't know why but he was looking very excited about this grass-cutting job, I really don't know what he is thinking but let's see what happens," Haru reply to her with a confused expression on his face.

After talking about all this, both Liza and Haru start playing with Rina and after some time when Rina gets tired of playing and starts falling asleep, she asks Haru and liza to take her to the house. Sir Haru and Liza both go inside the house with Rina after listening to her that she wants to sleep now.

"Huh!, This took longer than I expected, but well good thing is that I was able to do it, so I think now I should go to sir Haru and tell him about this," I say to myself while cleaning the sweat from my forehead with my right hand.

After many hours of hard work I was able to cut all the grass in the field and in the joy of finishing my work, I hurriedly go towards Sir Haru's house to tell about this, but when I was on my way towards Sir Haru's house, I saw his wife Hina holding 2 Blue and 2 yellow bags in her hands in the garden and before I say anything, she sees me and as soon as she sees me she put down the blue bags and calls me loudly and when I reach in front of her, she says to me while holding the 2 yellow bags in Both of her hand.

"Hey, Arthur I'm glad I found you here! Can you help me get all these items inside the house? You can see how much stuff I have and I am finding it very difficult to carry all the bags inside, will you help me to get them inside the house?"

"Yes, why not, I will definitely help you Aunt Hina, so tell me which of these bags should I take up and which one should you?" I ask her in response to her questions.

"You can pick up these blue ones it's a little less heavy and I'll pick up these yellow ones or if you want I pick up these blue ones and you can carry these yellow ones, so which one do you want to pick up?" Hina asks me in the answer to my question.

"Oh Okay! Well then I'll pick up this blue one, and you can pick up this yellow one," I say to Hina with a small smile on her face.

"Oh okay, hey wait what! That's not the right way Arthur, you should be a gentleman lifting heavy stuff and let me lift lighter ones, hahaha" Hina looks at me with a little laugh and says to me.

"I do not believe that there should be any kind of discrimination between men and women because when it comes to magic, then women are kept more and when it comes to small things, then men are made to do those things."

"And in addition to this, I think this blue one is heavier because since you are talking to me you have kept these yellow ones in your hand the whole time while the blue ones you put down on seeing me, So that's why I feel that the blue ones are heavier and the yellow ones are less heavy," I look at Hina with a slight smile and say to her.

"So you noticed, well as expected of an only student of my husband," Hina replied to me with a smile.

After talking about all this, Hina and I start going inside the house with our yellow and blue bags and as soon as we reach inside the house, we both find Liza and Sir Haru reading some books sitting on a sofa and when Sir Haru sees me and Hina, he started coming towards us and when he reached us, he asks to me,

"So Arthur, how was your first day of training are you able to complete your task?"

After hearing sir Haru question I nodded my head is yes and says to him,

"Yes!, I was able to complete it without any problem, so now sir can you tell me when we will learn real magic sword art?"

"Oh wow! you've done all the work without any problem and so soon!, you know that if I were in your place, it would have taken me about 3 days to do the same thing, did you use some kind of magic?" Sir Haru ask to me.

"No!! not at all, I did everything by hand because I know it is to make my body stronger as well as increase my patience, so how could I use magic over here by the way I am not that much expert in magic to do that thing," I replied to him with a serious face.

"Wait What!, Hahaha!!, to increase your patience and make your body stronger, that's hilarious, I can't stop laughing, you..." After hearing my response Liza starts laughing and says to me but before she could even finish her sentence, sir Haru cut her in the middle and say to me,

"Oh well that's good, you understand my point, so I think we can now start learning magic sword art from tomorrow, so come again tomorrow at the same time, and Liza can you come with me for a few minutes, I have something important to talk about!!,"

"What you want to talk about, say here," Liza replied to sir Haru.

But after hearing Liza reply sir Haru face become a little angry and he says to her,

"Do you don't want to come?"

"No no I will come," after seeing the angry look on sir Haru's face Liza reply to him.

"What is going on? Can anyone explain to me something, Arthur do you know what are they talking about?" Hina asks me with a confused expression on her face.

"I will explain to you when I understand what are they even doing," I replied to her with a confused face.

After talking to Sir Haru and Hina for a little more time, I leave there and start going towards my house and when I reached home, I first find my parents standing in front of me, and when they saw me they started apologizing to me about tomorrow. And seeing them like this I explained to them that I didn't mind anything and I was really tired yesterday so I went straight upstairs it's not their fault, so don't worry.

And after doing all these, I go to my room and say to myself,

"Well, today was better than I expected because I have started training and as much as I remember that after about 30 days from today, I will have to demonstrate my magic in the academy and academy is the place where I have to be more careful because all the events which were responsible for my death in the game happen in the academy,"

"And apart from this, there are many such people whom I am going to meet on that day, so it would be good for me to be prepared and practice magic and sword fighting in these 30 days."

"Yes, I will become more powerful so that if anything wrong happens to me then I can face all problems and keep myself away from all dangers,"

Thinking all this, I fall asleep due to being very tired.

11