Chapter 15 – Learning Magic Sword Art
234 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yesterday I slept very soon after reaching home because I was very tired, and this morning when the sun's rays from the window of my room fall on my eyes, it wakes me up and after waking up I say to myself while yawning,

"Ahhhh-hhaaaaaa, wow after a long time I slept very well maybe I was very tired from working hard yesterday, but what is the time now, Ahhhh-hhaaaaaa, I don't even know how long I even slept,"

Thinking this, when I look at the clock it's was 7:00 o'clock and seeing that, I say to myself,

"Oh wow!, I got up at the right time, from past few days I was waking up very late maybe because of all the things that are going on but today I woke up at the right time, maybe I should always sleep early,"

After thinking all this, I get out of my bed and go to take a bath and after taking a bath I quickly get ready and start going downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. After coming down the stairs, when I was going towards the kitchen, suddenly I meet my father Ronald and when he sees me, he say to me,

"Hey good morning Arthur!, it's good that you meet me here, I was on my way to your room to see you."

After hearing my father sudden response, I ask to him in response,

"Good morning father, but why do you want to meet me in the morning? Is there something you want to talk about father?"

"Yeah there is something that I want to tell you, Do you remember that you have to give the second stage of your academy entrance exam on the 1st of next month?" my father answers me.

"Yes!, So what about it?" I ask him in response.

"Yesterday I talked to Duke Victor and Duke Henry about it and as you know that Duke Victor's daughter Vanessa and Duke Henry's son Henry the second also have to give the Academy's entrance exam like you, so we all thought that why don't all of you friends go together for the exam of the academy,"

"And well as you know that going to the academy from here takes about 2 to 3 days, so we all thought that why not you and your all friends and including some other noble kids, all go to academy together so that in these 2 to 3 days you all can spend time together and make some good memories for yourself,"

"So what do you think about my idea, isn't it's great?" My father reply to me with a big smile, and seeing that smile I nodded my head yes and ask my father in response,

"But what do you mean by some other noble kid's father?"

"Oh about that, they are all friends of Henry and Vanessa, so you don't have to worry about them, you can spend your time with Rain, Vanessa, and Hanry," he replies to me.

[oh man!!, I was just afraid of this and the same thing is happening, I just wanted to stay away from Vanessa and Rain and here now I have to go with them to the academy and above all, I now have to also meet Henry and his friends, why my luck is so bad that all the bad things are happening to me, I don't want any adventure I just want a simple life,] I thought to myself while walking with my father.

The reason why I don't want to meet Henry is that, Because Henry is one of the people like me who like Vanessa from their childhood and that's why he sees me as a great enemy of his love life, and I also used to see him that way and because of that whenever I got a chance I always tried to humiliate him in front of Vanessa and that's the reason why he really hates me and sees me as his love story villain.

All of our parents had been very good friends with each other since the time of the academy, and that's why they all meet each other very often so we also used to meet each other a lot and in one of those meetings, Henry meets me and Vanessa for the first time and at that time we also have Rain with us and when Rain and I try to talk to him he ignored both of us and only say hello to Vanessa, and seeing him like that Vanessa laugh a little and seeing her laugh I really get jealous and that time I decided that I will not let him do that again because I was trying so hard to make her laugh and I was only able to do that ten or twenty times but he makes her laugh at him first meeting and that's the reason I always try to humiliate him when I get a chance, well what can you expect from 14 years old kid who is madly in love.

"And that's why I don't want to meet him because I know he will do anything to humiliate me and impress Vanessa," I thought to myself.

Thinking all this, my father and I reach the kitchen and as we reach the kitchen, I see my mother Ariana and elder sister Anne having breakfast and on seeing me, my mother asks me and my father to come and have breakfast.

After listening to her, I go straight and sit on the chair next to Anne and take breakfast on my plate from the big breakfast plate lying in front of me, During breakfast the three of us do some small talk and after that, I go out of the house for a little walk because it's already 10:30 o'clock in the morning and in around 12:30 I will have to leave for the today training.

After roaming in the field like this for a while, I see the time in the clock in my hand which was 12:20, and on seeing the time in the clock, I quickly go back inside the house and get the keys of my car and  I start going in the direction of sir Haru's house because it takes me about 20 to 30 minutes to reach there, so I always prefer to leave the house 30 minutes before his scheduled time so that I can reach on time.

After reaching in front of Sir Haru's house, I park my car in his parking and then I proceed towards his house to meet him, and after a few walks as I approach Sir Haru's house front door, I reach in the front door and knock on it and after few minutes he comes from inside his house and opens the door for me.

When he sees me, he signals me to reach the training area and on seeing his gesture, I start going towards the training area and after when I reach the training area Sir Haru also reaches there after few minutes and then he says to me,

"So Arthur, I think today we should start learning magic sword art at a beginner level because from what I know about you, you already knew the basics of swordsmanship so it will be good for you to learn more sword art directly,"

"Yes, we can do that, I don't see any problem with this plan but there is one thing, well I don't really remember all the basics of swordsmanship because I quit it a long time ago, so can you teach me that too," I replied to him.

"Oh so that's how it is, well so for first 2 hours we will learn normal swordsmanship and then for the rest of the time we will learn magic sword art, is that okay for you," sir Haru replied to me with a smile and I nodded my head in yes.

"Well there is one more thing, can you see the walls there?" He asks me suddenly before we start training.

"Yes, but what about it?" I ask in response.

"Well as you know, we have to improve your mind also, so for that you will have to paint these walls after you finish your training with me, can you do that?" he asks me in answer.

"Yes, why not! Leave it to me," I replied to him but I don't know why but I was having a very odd feeling about it it was like there is something wrong with it but before I could ask anything more he says to me.

"Hey!, But don't complete it in just one day, you have to use more than 4 days, okay?"

And after hearing him, I nodded my head in yes and then he start teaching me the basics of swordsmanship.

Shush.., Vuush.., Shush

"Hey you are doing it in the wrong way, if you use your sword like this it will take more of your energy, you should use it like this," Sir Haru tells me while changing the way I hold my sword.

Using the method described by him, I correct the way I hold my sword and then start wielding the sword in the air, after preparing this for some time, Sir Haru teaches me two-three more new methods of swordsmanship, And then after the completion of 2 to 2 and a half hours like this, he finally starts teaching me magic sword art.

Magic sword art usually looks similar to normal swordsmanship, but here the difference comes when the person using the sword is also using his magic by his sword, because the swordsman uses magic with swordsmanship it increases the effect of all minor attacks greatly, and apart from that because of the use of magic the sword which is using magic does not break with a normal sword collision while it's doesn't matter how powerful the collision was, and there are also some special attacks that are created by different types of magic with the use of the sword, and in overall, the magic sword art plays an important role in increasing your chance of winning any war and fight.

8