Chapter 16 – Before The Second Exam
246 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Also, there are many other advantages of magic sword art, for example, in magic sword art you have so many ready-made attacks that you can use in any kind of battle or fight. And apart from this, if you want, you can also create your own attack in it, but it is very difficult to make any new attacks so usually people do not create new attacks of their own.

And magic sword art is not very hard to learn, and anyone who can use magic can learn it by just finding a good teacher of it, and that's why it is very popular among all the women of Remark, Yes, it is also popular in man's but not as much as it's popular between woman's because, as I mentioned before, men really don't have teachers to teach them and it's not like they can learn it from a women teacher because women use light magic for it, so in conclusion, men are in this world mostly like watching the fight and completion of it.

  And due to its popularity, every year in Remark, many types of competitions are organized by the Empire and some other kingdoms, in which the contestants can participate and display their skills, although there are many such competitions held by different types of groups, organizations, and kingdoms, but the most famous and most popular of all these competitions is Olimpus, which is organized once a year by the Empire itself, and for more, the winner of this competition gets the status of the Master knight and as well as a chance of meeting and asking a wish to the queen herself. And yeah for the fun fact it was the event in the game that was inspired by the Real Olympics.

And as same as Olympics, Olimpus is also not a single sports competition it is also a collection of different games and sports and magic sword art is one of them but the difference is that magic sword art is the most popular among all of the games because of it's the prize of winning. and if I remember correctly, from the past 4 years the winner of this game in Olimpus is Athina De Rizon, and she is only 19 years old but she beat, no, crushed! so many magic sword art users and won the Olimpus 4 times, in short, she is the monster that anyone doesn't want to fight with. but well she worked very hard for it and she deserves it because from what I heard from rumors that she started learning magic sword art from the age of 7 and she even does training for more than 6 hours every day, and I remember from the game that she also will join the academy this year, ]

"Ohh, man! I am really not looking forward to meeting her!," I said to myself while painting the wall of the training ground.

[ And I have my reasons to not meet her like, for example, she is very popular in the hole Empire but she was just a common NPC character in the game who saved Ren from a fight at the Academy and then but the leader of that bully's gang challenged Rain for duel and that time Athina got worried for Rain and said to him to say no but our protagonist accept the duel and Won it!! as expected from 'The protagonist', but after the duel end Rain Gave his sword to her that he won in the duel as a gift because he thought that he really didn't need a sword anyway and it will help him to be her friend you know, but in reality, as all the classic game story goes, he really didn't know what it means to gift a sword to a lady, and it was mean that he wants to become her sword as lover or husband, and after that, she started blushing and run away and in the end, he got his second harem member, and the reason why I don't want to meet is that, that she is one of the members who help Rain And Venessa to kill me in the game, so for me staying away from her is the best thing I could do, ] I thought to myself while working.

Thinking all this, after a while I finished my work and started going toward Sir Haru, who was sitting on the other side of the ground while reading a book, and when I reached to him, he put the book down on the ground and asked me,

"So You finished your both training, well that's really impressive, now I am really glad that I choose you as my student Arthur but that's doesn't mean that you can take it easy because as you know Magic Sword Art is not a piece of cake that anyone can eat, if you really want to master it you have to practice it every day and if you really work hard maybe you will beat Athina in future,"

"But well as with both know that you really don't have enough time to learn it all because you have to go ton academy after maybe 25 or 27 days, So I think you should give your all in all these days."

After hearing sir Haru's reply I started thinking more about it because what he is telling me is not wrong because learning magic sword art takes time and I really don't have much time to learn all of it, if I think about it then I can say that I will only able to learn beginner level in all these days, so have to think about a way that helps me to learn magic sword rt at the academy also but it's not like sir Haru can come and teach me, what should I do about it? hmmm...,

Seeing me in deep thought like this sir Haru suddenly says to me in a loud voice while hitting on my head with his finger,

"Hey! don't think about it too much, you can always practice it by yourself and learn it in your summer vacation time,"

"Auch, it hurts!" I reply to him suddenly without thinking anything.

"So why you are thinking about it too much, You should just focus on your present time, if you think about the future too much it will just give you stress and it's not like you will die if you don't think about it, and don't worry you will become at liest a beginner level magic sword art user in end of the month" he replies to me with a little smile on his face and after hearing his reply I also smile a little and then says to him,

"Yes you are right I will work more hard from today and I will try to learn everything possible,"

After talking to Sir Haru for some more time, I go back to my house and for the rest of the days I keep practicing magic sword like this so that I can improve myself even more, and because I had earlier There was very little time to learn and that's why I used to prepare as much as I could even after coming home,

And like this, the whole 26 days pass and it was the time for me to leave for the second entrance exam of the academy, and keeping this in mind, first of all after finishing all my training today in the morning, I reached Sir Haru's house to meet and say goodbye to him because tomorrow I will have to leave for the academy in the morning with Rain and some other Noble kids because of my father's plan so that we can all reach the academy within two to three days.

Sir Haru and I had a very good relationship all these days, we used to joke a lot and work hard too and I was a little sad because it was time to say goodbye to him like this and I When I meet him, he also looks a little sad but he smiles looking at me and then tells me,

"I don't even know when the whole 26 days have passed and look now you have to go back to the academy. Well now the time has come for you to show me how much magic sword art you have learned, by the way, I hope you can continue your training in the academy without me also because as you also know if you work hard you will reach the master level, so what are you waiting for, now show me a demonstration quickly."

Listening to him, I smile and look at him and take out my sword and start focusing my magic on that sword and in a short time the red light starts coming out of the sword and the pearl in the middle of the sword glows blue.

And seeing that Sir Haru gets shocked and before he says anything else to me I swing my sword very fast in the air and with a loud voice, of 'Shush....' all the area of ground filled with dust.

and after a minute when dust goes away there was a huge hole in the middle of the wall in front of the ground and By looking at the hole wall, I look at sir Haru's side with excitement in my eyes and see me like this he did not speak anything, but then after 15 to 20 seconds, he says to me,

"You! You did it,"

"What!, I can't understand what are you saying, what did I do?" I replied to him With a confused look.

After hearing my question sir Haru take a deep breath and then say to me,

"Listen, Arthur! You activate the sword of Zeus! And you also reach the intermediate level of magic sword art in just one month!!"

To be continued....

{AuthorNote - Hey! guys, I am thinking of changing the name of this book but I am really confused about it, so plz tell me should I change the name or not, and on the other hand, if you guys have any suggestions for me about the new name or anything please tell me, Thank you! :)}

11