Chapter 17 – A Big Misunderstanding
238 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was very confused after listening to Sir Haru. Because that time when I was using magic sword art, I could feel that my level was on the beginner level of magic sword art, and that's why, what sir Haru was saying to me, was very strange for me to understand.

And thinking all this, When I was about to ask him all my questions, then suddenly before I could ask anything to him, he comes in front of me and, keeping both his hands on my shoulder, says to me with very exciting looks on his eyes,

"Hey, Arthur! I know you are very surprised because of what just happened and that's understandable, and I can also tell that you want to ask so many questions but before you ask anything to me, I want to tell you something about this sword that you are using all this time, So listen to me carefully because what I am going to tell you is something that will change so many things for you and your family in your life,"

Hearing Sir Haru's sudden reply like this, I nodded my head in yes with even more confusion. And after seeing my reaction he started telling me all the story of my sword, that it was the sword of Zeus, which Zeus made for Hero Nikola and she told him to make it as the besides women's, only worthy man can use it.

And hearing all of his stories made me realize that from start all of it was just a big misunderstanding between both of us, and what he was thinking about me was completely wrong I wanted to clear that misunderstanding between us but it's was not worth taking a risk, so that's why I didn't say anything to him and decide to leave things as it is.

"So you are telling me that I am worthy of using this magical sword?" I replied to him while trying to look confused and surprised. And hearing my reply he looks at me and says to me with excitement in his eyes,

"Yes absolutely!!, And I think you don't understand how big this thing is for you and your future, and that's why you don't look impressed, am I right?"

"No!, No no no!!, I am just trying to process all of these things, and I am very impressed and surprised! can't you see the excitement in my eyes?" I said to him while looking into his eyes.

"Hmm! You look a little surprised but somehow I am getting feeling that there is something wrong here, but well maybe it's is just my thoughts, hahaha," he replied to me while laughing.

"Yeah right!!," I replied to him while trying to control my sweating face.

After hearing my reply suddenly Sir Haru says to me in response while thinking something.

"You know Arthur, there is something very strange that I am not able to understand?"

"Ah!, What is it? That even you can't able to understand Master?" I replied to him.

"It's not a big deal, but as much as I know about this sword, whenever this Sword is used by a light magic user, ie usually a woman, then this pearl in the middle of this sword starts glowing blue, but no one knows what will when to this pearl when any man will use it."

"So what I want to say is that we really don't know, what will be the color of its pearl, when any man will use it, so many people who know about this sword, they believe that pearl should shine red here because man's use red magic,"

"But when you used this sword its pearl was shining blue, which proves that so far all the beliefs related to this pearl was wrong, because as we both know that you can only use only red magic, then there is no way that all of the old belief was right, but you need to think about it."

"Because as I said before it's not a big deal, Maybe what everyone else still believes was wrong because no one had ever seen a sword used by a man and it was all just a matter of belief, but I don't know why this thing was bothering me again and again in my mind, so I thought why not tell this thing to you and get some of your opinion on this, so what do you think about this pearl Arthur?"

Hearing all of his explanation made me realize that, the reason why this sword activate and that pearl was shining blue, is that because I can use light magic, in short, I am really not worthy of using it, it was just my dumb luck from the start.

[ But well it was not bad, in the end, what matters is really is that I can use this magic sword and I know it will help me in future so it's all good, Yes I am feeling bad for sir Haru but what I can do about it? it's not like I can say all the truth to him, he will definitely think that I am just a corrected one who wants to look big exception or balancer. So not telling the truth is the best thing to do for me now. ] I thought to myself while looking at my sword.

"Well Arthur I think its time for you leave, and you should hurry now we talk longer than I expect and listen you have to continue your training in the academy also and don't worry, I will find a way to teach you more somehow when you will be in the academy, " Sir Haru says to me while looking at me with a big smile on his face.

"Well Yeah, I also think I should be leaving now, and about the training? I will do it, and you can teach me when I came back for my summer vacation." I reply to him with a big smile.

After saying good bey and all the other things to sir Haru I started leaving for my house because it was already time for me to meet my father because I know if I reach more now late all of that noble kids will use it as an opportunity to humiliate me and my family.

"I should drive a little faster," I say to myself while driving my car.

---- Haru POV ---

"So did you tell him about that sword?" suddenly a woman with dark hair and fair skin said to me while holding a little girl in her hands. it was my wife Hina with my daughter Rina in her hand.

"Oh it's you, You sacred me!!, well Yes, I tell him and I think he will be great in the future, it's sad that I can not teach him all the things but well we will get our next chance soon, I hope" I reply to her with a smile.

"Yeah you will, well you know there is one thing you can do now? and it will be very exciting and great for you!!" Hina said to me with a strange smile on her face.

"Hmm! what do you mean?" I asked her in response.

"Don't you remember it's your duty to take care of Rina but here you are thinking about all the other things except your own family, you know that taking care of the house and supporting his wife is a duty of man, but you leave her in the hall all alone without telling anyone!!" She says to me with an angry look on her face.

'Oh! what!!! she was sleeping when I came here to talk to Arthur, I really don't know that she woke up!" I reply to her.

"Oh You!, What should I do about you? Well Listen I have something to tell you so come with me," she says to me while giving Rina to me.

"Hmm! Okay," I reply to her.

To be continued...

10