Chapter 18 – Meeting With My Fellow Students
267 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I should drive a little faster," I say to myself while driving my car.

[ Yesterday my father told me to reach the home around 1'o clock after meeting sir Haru Because around 1:30, Vanessa, Rain, and everyone will come to pick me up at my home, so that's why I have to reach home at the correct time, otherwise, I can Imagine that Henry will use this little thing as an opportunity to show everyone how irresponsible I am. ]

[ And I am not worried about that Henry will try to humiliate me by using even a small mistake as an opportunity, What I am really worried is that Henry's father will also do the same, He will even try to make my all small mistake too big, only for humiliating my father because he is always very jealous of him. ]

"Why I have to deal with them!!, I just don't want to go with any of them!, From the start, I already have decided that I will go alone, but my own father ruin my whole plan," I say to myself with a little angry and worried face while driving the car.

[ At first, I didn't actually know the reason, why Henry's father was jealous of my father, and if I tell you the truth, I didn't even know that Henry's father was jealous of my father, but when I got the memories of my previous life, I learned that Henry's father plays a minor mob villain in the game, who tries to cause minor trouble for Rain and his teammates, and at in the small event in the game, he tells Rain that he did not like Rain, me and my father at all, and at first he didn't hate Rain that much because he hate me the most, and the reason he hates me the most was that I was the son of my father Ronald and my mother Ariana, and I also always used to come between his son Henry's love Vanessa. ] I thought to myself.

"That old man!! why he is using me as revenge for his love," I say to myself with anger.

In the academy days of my father and my mother, Henry's father, Henry 1st was also studying in the academy with my father and mother in the same class, but he secretly love my mother Ariana from his school days, and one day when he learned that my father Ronald Proposed my mother Ariana at the academy, he became very angry at him but when he learned that my mother Ariana accepted his Proposal, he becomes very jealous of my father.

He also tried to kill my father by mixing some poison in his food, but somehow my father survive that, but after that event, my mother started becoming more and more careful and worried for my father, and seeing her like that he stopped his scheming and attacks, but in the end, he started hating him very much, but after a year of all of this,

his family got a marriage proposal from the Tinor Family head Kira Tinor, and he has to accept it because if he rejects the proposal of that powerful family, he will definitely going to be single for his whole life, and also somehow, he also lost his power and passion to fight with my father for his first love, so in the end, he got married to Kira, and my father and mother also got married after finishing the academy.

"If you didn't propose my mother and my father did, it's not his fault, and but why did he compare his case with me and his son Henry's case?" I said to myself while parking my car in the parking area of my house.

[ According to his mind, because he can't get his first love, and now his son Henry love Vanessa and I also used to like her in the past, he think that like my father, I am also trying to steal his son's first love, Vanessa, So he didn't like me at all, but in the game, because I died before I could even show my feeling to her, he became very happy for his son, because for him, it was like he won in the end, but before his son could do anything, Vanessa proposed Rain in the second year of the academy, so was he stared hating Rain the most from that day.]

[ What A classic old love rival story. ] I thought to myself.

And while thinking all of this, after parking my car, I started going inside the ground of my house and as I entered in the ground, seeing me entering, my father Ronald says to me loudly,

"Oh, Arthur you arrived! You should be hurried, you know we all are waiting for you for the last one hour."

"Wait what? One hour, it's too much!, I think I only take 30 more minutes from the decided time, so why are you saying one hour father?" I replied to him in confusion.

"Oh, that's because, as you know Henry has a habit to came early and leaving early when he has to go somewhere, so that's why all of your other friends and he himself came before the decided time." My father responded to me.

[ Well that's not my problem if he came early, in the first place I didn't have any plan to go with them, and also in my past life I always came after 20 to 30 of decided time.] I thought to myself.

And while I was talking to my father, suddenly I heard a boy laughing sound and when I try to see in that laugh direction, suddenly a man with green hair with blue eyes says to me,

"Oh here you are Arthur, you really don't care about time, you should care about other times also, if you don't think about it, you will not find a good wife because women don't like the man who is don't care about the time, right Vanessa?"

"Oh, are you talking to me, sir Henry?" Vanessa reply to him with a confused expression.

"Oh well well well, I am just asking you opinion about Arthur, that it, but if you don't like to talk about him, that's okay, I can understand." That man replied to her.

"Hey! What do you mean about that's okay, I understand!!, are you trying to say that Arthur is not good enough to talk about?" My father Ronald suddenly says to that man with an angry look on his face.

"Oh!! no no no!, How can you think like that? I am just trying to correct his behavior!, it's not like I want to do anything bad to him!!, right Ariana?" That man replied to my father.

"Yeah you are right, but you should pay attention to how are you saying anything because if you don't select words carefully, it will look bad even if you want to help," my mother Ariana replied to him in a cold voice with a fake smile.

"Father let's leave it, I really don't want Arthur to think that he is being humiliated, He is one of my good friends." A boy with green hair and yellow eyes says to Henry.

"Oh my Henry, you are really a good friend but I am just trying to help him." Henry the 1st replied to Henry the 2nd.

"Even if that's the reason, you should care about his feeling first father, you know how bad his temper is, what if he says anything bad to you by thinking that you are trying to humiliate him in front of Vanessa, oh I mean in front of everyone, it will be bad for his already low reputation."

"What I want to say is that he is just a kid's father, you should just try to forget his mistakes sometime." That boy responded to his father while giving me a creepy smile.

[ This bastard! He is doing this on purpose, they both basterds are doing it as they practice it at home, are they really practice it at there home, well I really want to say something to you both but I really don't want to get involved in any trouble, so, for now, let's do that.] I thought to myself.

"Oh, I am really sorry that I am late and I think I should be more careful in the future, but I also think, that your son should consider other situations also, and don't come that much early,"

"What I want to say is that, if you came here 30 minutes before the time that means you reached Vanessa's home more early than the right time, And I think it was a little bit bad for her to be ready in that hurry, right Vanessa?" I replied to Both of them while in the end looking at Vanessa's face.

"Oh-hu!!? Is it too hurry for you my Vanessa, I mean my friends Vanessa and Rain?" Henry asks Vanessa with a worried look on his face.

"Hmm..., well it was a little bit too early but I managed it, so don't..." Before Vanessa could ever finish her full sentence, Henry came in front of her and say to her with Both of his kneel down on the ground.

"Sorry my lady, I will not do that again, Can you forgive me this time"

[ This is too much for me to watch, why he is on his knees, it's not like she will kiss him or he is her slave, maybe he want to be her slave, or he like to be humiliated by her, hahaha.] I thought to myself while controlling my laughter.

"My son what are you doing!!, I think all of you guys now live because you also have to pick up some other kids and it will take time." Henry says to everyone while pinching his son's arm.

"Oh yeah right, right, let's go" Henry reply to his father.

To be continued...

9