Chapter 19 – Trip to the Academy
257 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After talking about all this foolish thing, Henry and his father started going to the carriage, that came to pick us up, and seeing them going like this, my father and me with Rain and Vanessa too started going toward the carriage.

"What just happened? why this Arthur behaving differently today? Is he trying to show that he is mature now or something like that, father, what do you think?" Henry asked his father in a very low voice.

"What happened to him is doesn't matter, tell me what happened to you when he mention Vanessa, why are you behaving like that, if you do that, it will look like you are just a simp or a beta male, you are not beta!! you understand, be an alpha man my son, be a guy that girls can't ignore and want to become his wife or lover," Henry's father replies to him.

"Father!!..."

"Don't get me wrong son! what I want to say is that you are an alpha, so don't behave like beta, as you know your father is an alpha but in the past, there were so many problems was going on in my family, and because of that I was not able to fulfill my all wishes, but for you things are different, you are my only son and our family doesn't have any daughter, so in the end, your wife will be heir of the family, so there will be no woman who doesn't want to be your wife."

"And it's same of this Vanessa girl, because she is 2nd daughter of his family, and that means there is no way she will become heir of her family, so like every other  noblewoman she will try to find a husband with no sister in the family, and Arthur has 2 sisters and you don't have any, and because of that, in the end, she will choose you as most suitable husband candidate." 

"So that means I don't really have to do anything!! Yes, Father?" Henry replies to his father.

[My son!! why are you started behaving so stupid sometimes...] Henry's father thought to himself.

"No!!, if you do that there will be no way you will become her husband because in the academy there will be more men like you and yes, there is the possibility that this Arthur boy try to manipulate her or maybe she fall in love with someone other, so that's why you have to work hard and think about all this thing also. You understand or not?" Henry's father replies to Henry.

"Yes Father, now I understand perfectly. I will do my best." Henry replies to him.

"Yes!! That My son, hahaha." Henry's father says to him while patting his son's head.

[What are they even talking about, are they playing some kind of evil plan for me or Rain? or are they just talking about their family/, well whatever they are thinking it's doesn't matter to me, I just can't understand both of them.]  I thought to myself while walking in the carriage direction.

------

"Isn't it nice that we all are going together, Arthur, me and you, and even Henry, I am really happy that we are able to go to the academy with all of us friends together. I am really really excited to make so many new memorys and friends and also learn something new." Rain says to Vanessa.

"Yes it's really nice, but you know I am thinking about something else," Vanessa replies to Rain with a very big smile.

seeing her smiling like this Rain's face become little red, and he thought to himself.

[Woo!!! what was that? what happened to me? why do I feel something strange after seeing her smiling like that? maybe it's because she is really cute and pretty. yes, that is the reason. it's not like I am like her or something, and also I know Arthur like her and I have to help him.]

"Hey Ren, what happened to you? why are you stop walking?" Vanessa says to Rain while shaking her hand in front of his eyes.

"Oh!! nothing I was wondering what are talking about earlier." Rain Reply to her.

"Ohhh that's, you forget, dummy, okay, I will give you a little hint..,  as you know on this trip we will also pick up someone that I really want to meet, and you also knew that person from your childhood, are you able to remember or not?" Vanessa replies to rain while holding his right hand.

"Ahh!!! I  just remember you are talking about sister Nivina, Right?" Rain reply to her.

"Yes, but why you are calling her sister, it's not like she is your sister or something, she was just your teacher of fighting when you are little," Vanessa replies to Rain with anger.

[why does she always get angry when I call her elder sister, sister, is it because she doesn't like sharing her with anyone, how cute of her.] Rain thought to herself.

[why does he referring her as a sister, it will look like to anyone that he thinks of me as sister also, he can call her sister but only after when we get together as a couple.] Vanessa thought to herself.

----

"Are they all will behave like this in future also, why are Rain and Vanessa is also look like they both thinking about something different thing. well, whatever again it's doesn't matter to me anyway, I should just focus on myself." I said to myself while looking at Rain and Vanessa.

Thinking all this, we all reach in front of the carriage that came to pick up us, and on reaching there, one by one, we all go and sit in that carriage. And before the carriage leaves, Henry's father comes in front of us and after taking a slight cough, looking at all of us, he says to us,

"As I had already told you all, that what will be your journey will look like and which people you have to take along with you on the way, but because Arthur was not reached at that time and he was late. so I will again be going to explain the whole journey to you once in briefly, so listen carefully to me and take care of each other in the middle of the journey."

"First of all, after leaving here, and traveling for about 4 to 5 hours, by evening you will reach the other city named Pikozunamilya, and from where, you will take both the duke's daughters of Pikozunamilya with you. and then when you will go ahead in your journey, by the evening of the next day, you will reach Kiron city. and from where you have to take Vanessa's elder sister Nivina with you for the academy."

"So in this, if anyone has anything to ask, then ask me now, and if not then You all can leave for the academy now."

After giving full information, when no one asked any questions, Henry's father and my father asked the driver to state leaving. And we all say goodbye to my father and Henry's father while sitting at our place looking out the window.

7