Chapter 22 – Trip to the Academy (Part 3)
250 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, Are you talking about me, Arth ?" A girl with a smile on her face said to me. her green hair was blowing in the air because of the wind and her yellow eyes were looking at me with happiness. looking at her at first I  was really surprised to see her looks now, she now was looking more pretty and powerful.

[It was really long time, She change so much in 7 years.] I thought to myself and then I said top her,

"Hoo, Yes I am thinking about you Lady Nayra."

"Wait what!! 'Lady', hahaha, are you having fever or something Arth" Nayra said to me while laughing.

"huh No! but why are you asking that?" I asked her in response.

"If not, so why are you using 'lady' before my name, aren't we friends?" Nayara replied to me.

"Yes we are, but You are duchess now, so I thought using lady will be good for showing my respect to the lady," I replied to her while bowing to show my respect.

[And the reason why I was doing all of that is that As I mentioned earlier, there is a lot of discrimination between women and men here, and because of that a man cannot call a woman of any higher authority by her name. and if he does that, then it will be considered too much disrespectful.

And above all of that Naira is the duchess of this place and if I directly called her by her name, all the people present here will think that I am a very rude person and at the same time it will be not good for Naira as well because if she doesn't say anything to me after I called directly by her name, she will be look like a duchess who cannot defend her honor.

These people really have a small mindset. ]

Seeing me bowing Nayra understand the situation and give me permission to rise my head. and then she starts walking away from me but while leaving me, she slowly whispers in my ear,

"That was a good observation."

After leaving me, she meets Vanessa Rain and Henry one by one and after meeting all of them, Naira asks the soldiers standing by her to bring her and her sister's belongings to the carriage, and after a few minutes from inside the palace, we saw a girl who was maybe 16 and 17 old coming out with some soldiers, that girl's eyes are yellow like Nayra but her hair is golden and top of that she was looking very pretty with the white dress she was wearing.

"Oh Kiyra you came right on time, we should all leave now for the academy, and besides we should hurry because we also have to pick up Vanessa's elder sister in Zion," Nayra said to kiyra.

"Yes big sister, I am ready to leave," Kiyra replied to her with a big smile.

"Wow, She is pretty!!" Henry suddenly said.

[Huh!! am I hearing right? is he saying she is pretty? wow!! I think he really likes all the girls of Rain Heram. Hahaha!!! ] I thought to myself while looking at henry.

"Hey close your mouth, you are looking very discussing right now," I said to henry.

"Hmm, Aa!!  Oh, You don't have to tell me anything, I was just a little shocked by her beauty."

"Wow!! you said shocked! so do you think she is more beautiful than Vanessa?" I asked him in response.

"Haa! What was that question? They both are beautiful on their own, for example, Vanessa is more pretty and I would say a little hot, but on the other hand, kiyra is looking more innocent and cute. but why am I telling you all of this? We are not friends or anything, don't think that I answer your question I was just saying my thoughts." Henry said to me in reply.

"Yeah yeah, I know, I was Just Playing with you, but you know you just said Vanessa hot, should I tell her that, maybe she will like it? what do you say?" I said to henry with an evil smile.

"You bastard, you will not do that right, you are not that kind of person right? right!! Tell me?" Henry said to me with a worried face.

"See I am just playing with you bro, after all, we are childhood friends," I said to him with a big smile.

"Wow They both are getting along now, see how they are talking so much," Rain said to Vanessa.

"Hmmm!! it looks like that, but why I am getting the feeling that there is something wrong." Vanessa replied to Rain.

"Madam, We have put all your stuff in the carriage so now you are all ready to go." A soldier said to Nayra.

"Oh that's good, so what are you guys now dating for we should all leave now, right?" Nayra said in response.

"Yeah, we should," Vanessa replied to her.

And after that, we all start sitting back in the carriage one by one first henry is sit at the table, and then next to him Rain sits at that same table and the same goes for me and I sit next to Rain. and at the table in front of us, Vanessa sits first, and then Kiyra and Nayra. and after when we all sit in the carriage, we started going in the discretion on Zion to pick Vanessa's elder sister.

"So your sister is also coming with us, right Vanessa?" Nayara asked Vanessa.

"Yes, she is but why you ask?" Vanessa asked in response.

"No big reason, I was just looking forward to meeting her, I heard lots of great stories about her, like how powerful she is, and how beautiful she looks, etc," Nayra replied to her.

"Well she is powerful, even our best mage of the kingdom is not able to defeat her, I really wanna be like her," Vanessa said to Nayra.

"Well, now I really wanna have a duel with her. what do you say, Arth? who will win?" Nayar said.

"Hmm me?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah, I am asking you. is there any other person named Arth," Nayra said to me.

"Yeah you can if she agrees to it, and What I can say about the result is, there is no data for me to predict any result if you duel with her," I replied to her.

"Hey I think you are right, but well you know I am really surprised by you today Arth," Nayara said to me.

"Surprised!!  but why?" I asked in confusion.

"You remember earlier when you use lady for me, I didn't expect you to pay so much attention to your surroundings," Nayra replied to me.

"Well it's 7 years since we last time meet, and in all of these years, I also learn something immortal to me, like reading the room, because after all if I did not learn anything who will marry me, will you marry me Nayra, hahaha," I said to her with a small laugh.

"Wow! so you can say that with a straight face. Right van?" Rain said to me with a shocked face.

"Yes, that was very bold of you Arthur," Vanessa replied to Rain.

"Hey!! why are you guys looking so shocked, I am just kidding, Nayra also used to make this kind of joke in the past, Right Nayra?" I said to all and asked Nayra.

"hmm, Right..." Nayra replied to me with a red face.

"Hey!!  Why your face is red, it's not like you like me or something, Right, we are friends, after all, Hey are you really like me?" I asked in response.

Bamm!

"You little... think before you say anything to my sister. If I am not saying anything that doesn't mean you can make a joke like that!!" Kiyra hit me in the head and said to me.

"Clam down, and apologize to Arth, this is not how you should behave," Nayra said to Kiyra.

"but sister he was.."

"I said apologize, you should not hit him like that, and besides we are friends, so we can make fun of each other"Nayra said to Kiyra.

"But.."

"No but.."

"Hey don't worry about it, and besides it was my fault to make a joke like that, so leave it," I said to Nayra.

"But.." (Nayra)

"Not but just change the topic," I said to her.

[Wow thank you kiyra you saved me from a very awkward station, So this little hit is nothing.] I thought to myself.

"I will punish you Arthur king, because of you, my sister shouted at me," Kiyara said to herself.

"Why she is looking at me with that angry eyes," I asked to rain in a little voice.

"So did you expect her to welcome you by saying thank you, Arth? you should not make a joke like that, and besides what Vanessa thinks about it, have thought" Rai replied to me.

[He thinks that I like Vanessa, I will have to clear that misunderstanding somehow] I thought to myself.

"Oh okay, but you don't have to say it like that," I replied to Rain.

6